Dr. Azade Yedidag, MD

Dr. Azade Yedidag, MD

Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Azade Yedidag, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

2545 S King Dr

Chicago, IL 60616

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Yedidag

See how frequently Dr. Yedidag performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hemorrhoids
Abdominal Disorders
high
Diverticulosis, Intestinal
high

Dr. Yedidag's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Esophageal Varices
  • Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastroparesis
  • Unexplained Weight Loss
  • Viral Hepatitis
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Liver Biopsy

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa Tip Fakultesi
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Christ Hospital and Medical Center
  • University Of Iowa Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Yedidag has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Turkish

Dr. Yedidag does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yedidag and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yedidag's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yedidag to family and friends
Dr. Yedidag's Performance
in Evergreen Park, IL |
Dr. Yedidag is very kind and attentive. She listens and involves patients in their care rather than diagnosing them when they walk through the door. She is a wonderful physician!
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Yedidag is a very professional, yet accessible physician. She is personal at all time during my visitations. She expounds the most current research to guide health practices. I never feel like she is rushing my visitations due to having to race off to the next patient. She takes time, listens, and answers all of my questions. I feel like we are a team working on common goals.
Chicago, IL |
Dr Yedidag is a great and thorough Dr. I have had two colonoscopy's with her. She truly cares about her patients and their health.
Chicago, IL |
All these reviews are right on point. Dr. Yedidag is terrific. She connects to you in a very respectful way and is clearly a highly skilled professional. I was referred to her by a co-worker with similar reviews. I can't speak highly enough of her.
in Chicago, IL |
Incredibly warm, thorough and patient physician. I cannot say enough about Dr. Yedidag's level of care.
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Yedidag has all the qualities that make for an excellent doctor/health-care provider. She listens to what I have to say and responds in a way that makes me understand. She is present and fully engaged with me during office visits and procedures. I never feel rushed or undervalued. Her manner is genuine and authentic.
Chicago, IL |
Highly skilled and very thorough, explains clearly. She saved my life. I will always be grateful and thankful. She is one of the best GI docs in Chicago.
I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Yedidag. I went to see her to have a colonoscopy procedure performed. I found her to be very patient focused (caring and kind). She is an excellent communicator, answering all my questions before and after the procedure (she met with me after the procedure to share the results). I have total confidence that she did a thorough job.I usually don't write reviews but I wanted to share my experience with Dr. in the hope that it can help someone else.
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Yedidag ison the top of her game. Very thorough. Great personality. Life saver. Her knowledge and care are outstanding. I felt like we were old friends aft just meeting her.
Miami,FL |
Excellent doctor.
Miami, FL |
When I called to schedule an appointment they told me that Dr. Yedidag was no longer practising there. I was very sorry. She was the best doctor I have ever had. She saved my life. I will always be grateful. I will not go to that office again. The person on the phone was so rude and disrespectful.
Miami, FL |
I have seen all the doctors in this practice, but Dr. Yedidag is the BEST! Very professional and knowledgeable. But she needs better staff!
in miami, fl |
Dr. Yedidag was very kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, and took time to explain the endoscopy that she performed. I will definitely recommend her to all my relatives and friends that need this procedure.
in Miami, FL |
I was so afraid, but my procedure was very comfortable.
Very good doctor. Excellent staff. Easy, comfortable procedure.
in FL |
After my procedures I went to see doctor again. Very kind and patient. I speak little English, but she is very patient.Muy amable.
in Chicag. IL |
Best GI doc! I have seen two other docs since Dr. Yedidag left Chicago, but I am not satisfied at all. I decide to have surgery for my achalasia.
in Miami, FL |
The doctor is so thorough!! I went there to have a regular colonoscopy but had a full physical exam. Most of the time doctors don't even listen to your lungs!! Very good doctor.
in Hialeah, FL |
Excellent doctor. The office staff could be a bit better!
in FL |
Very good doctor. Very kind and compassionate. My colonoscopy was so smooth.
Very good doctor.
in Hialeah, FL |
Extremely professional yet makes you feel very comfortable. Very happy with her and her excellent staff. Highly recommend!
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Yedidag is the best. She treats you as if you are family. So happy to find a doctor like her finally!
in FL |
It is a great experience if anyone needs to be seen by a GI doc like Dr. Yedidag. She will take care of you with responsibility and professionalism. She is a perfect listener.
in Miami, FL |
This doctor is wonderful. I have been suffering for a long time and she has helped me so much.
in Homestead, FL |
in miami, FL |
She is very professional and compassionate. Perfect office staff. High recommend!
in FL |
Excellent knowledge of patients, their needs and concerns. Gives you a very straight and uncomplicated update of your condition and treatment.
in Palmetto Bay, FL |
Very nice and understanding. A sweetheart! Explains everything and makes you feel very comfortable. ( I have tried several times to post this review!!!)
in Chicago, IL |
My wife and I had colonoscopies with Dr. Yedidag several times over the past 5 years. WE have found that the doctor, her staff, and surgical center are very professional, experienced, thorough and considerate. Recently learnt that she moved out of Chicago. We. will miss her.
Burbank, IL |
My mother could've died after a colonoscopy from this provider. Provider had family emergency morning of my mom's procedure, but decided to perform colonoscopy anyway. During this routine process my mom's colon was punctured, and she started to become septic that evening. We had her rushed to the ER where she underwent emergency surgery for removal of almost a foot of colon, reattach, and then spend the next couple years recovering. I wish with all my being this doctor stops practicing.
Have you seen Dr. Azade Yedidag, MD?
Are you Dr. Yedidag?