Dr. Aysegul Soyer, MD

Dr. Aysegul Soyer, MD

Neurology | Female

Dr. Aysegul Soyer, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Woodbridge, VA. She is 61 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Soyer is affiliated with Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center.

Dr. Soyer's Experience

See how Dr. Soyer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Soyer

Dr. Soyer accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Soyer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Soyer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Soyer to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Soyer's Performance
Silver Spring, MD |
Every time my husband and I have taken our son in, the staff and NP Crum have been condescending and rude. We have been there for a year and enough is enough. Crum wanted my son to retake his sleep study because she believed his sleepiness stemmed from low vitamin D levels. This although he has had the same symptoms since birth. His new doctor laughed at that explanation. Haven't seen Dr. Soyer since the initial visit. No more.
in Woodbridge, VA |
Typical visit: Dr goes over list I write down of mom's meds (since Dr has never provided a list of meds for us). Yells at me because I have missed writing 1 of 17 pills on list. Gives mom the same test she does every appt. Dr. starts to cough so I help by asking mom the questions. I get yelled at for "helping my mother". No discussion other than pills and test. Dr throws some scripts at me, finds some other care item to tell me I'm doing a horrible job at, and sets up a new appt. fun times
in Prince william va |
Staff was professional. Dr. Soyer evaluated my mother quite efficiently and recommended a course of treatment. We were very happy with the doctors knowledge and professionalism. We would definitely recommend her.
Washington, DC |
Dr. Soyer was very rude and condescending. She did not take the time to listen to my daughters medical concerns/complaints nor provide any additional advice than we had received from previous visits with the Nurse Practitioner. This doctor has no bedside manor. In addition her staff is unprofessional and rude.
in Woodbridge, VA |
I experienced a stroke and was referred to Dr. Soyer. I found her and her staff to be very professional and helpful. I have fully recovered thanks to Dr. Soyer, and I am very grateful. I also found her office personnel to be exceptionally helpful and friendly.
in Lake Ridge, VA |
Dr. Soyer is quite thorough and to the point. She takes into account your overall health when treating you for whatever condition you have. She is truly concerned about my overall health. I've been seeing her now for more than two decades. If you are in need a neurologist who will get to the heart of what kind of treatment you need quickly and efficiently - Dr. Soyer is the doctor for you
Charlestown, IN |
Like all other comments about this provider everyone in this office was demeaning and rude. Also the doctor cannot read radiologist reports. Also not going back ever. Avoid this provider.
in Woodbridge, VA |
I was horrified to find that my doc didn't read radiologist reports. She also accused me of being nothing but a lier, said she had no interest in what I had to stay. Put her hand in my face, like a fifth grader. Made comments that were inappropriate in front of my husband, demeaning and rude. Didn't answer questions. Accused me of overeating and becoming fat, although it is winter and I am wearing three times the amount of clothes that I wear in summer. Not going back ever.
Have you seen Dr. Aysegul Soyer, MD?
Are you Dr. Soyer?

Compare Dr. Soyer

}

Dr. Soyer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Soyer has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Soyer's Board Certifications

• Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Meningiomas
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Tic Disorders
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Graduated in 1980

Med College Of Pa

Completed in 1985

• Turkish

Dr. Soyer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Soyer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology