Dr. Ayoub Sayeg, MD

Dr. Ayoub Sayeg, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Ayoub Sayeg, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Southfield, MI. He graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine and specializes in plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery.

29110 Inkster Rd

Southfield, MI 48034

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Cofinity
  • HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Sayeg

See how frequently Dr. Sayeg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pulmonary Disease
Gastrointestinal Diseases
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Sayeg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Sayeg has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Sayeg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sayeg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sayeg's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sayeg to family and friends

Dr. Sayeg's Performance

Hi my name is Martha, I want to share my experience with Dr. Sayeg. I had a breast replacement surgery. I cannot tell you how happy I am with the results. The staff are awesome and friendly, they make you feel relax and normal. I never felt judged. I can't wait to do some lipo procedure in the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My procedure ( Breast Augmentation ) went very well. Experienced minimum pain/discomfort. The doctor was easily accessible by phone. The staff and the nurses are very helpful, informative. If I decide to have any other cosmetic surgery, I will recommend Dr. Sayeg.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My experience with Dr. Sayeg was incredible. He did an amazing job on me, I am fascinated with my results and I will definitely recommend him a lot. Everyone in 63 Laser & Skin Clinic is very generous, very attentive, They always made sure I was fine and understood everything regarding my surgery....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Worst Dr. ever. Would not recommend. This person ruined my childhood. A simple stitching turned into multiple procedures until he cutt my finger off.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Sayeg did both my tummy tuck and my boob lift and reduction. He's great!!! Would like to have my underarms doen now. Gonna call him today!
Are you Dr. Sayeg?