Bariatric Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Ayotunde Adeyeri, MD
New Jersey, USA Board-Certified and Fellowship-Trained Surgeon Ayotunde Adeyeri, MD, FASMBS, is the Medical Director of Sterling Surgicare, with medical offices located in Holmdel, Old Bridge and Freehold, New Jersey in Monmouth County. He is also Co-Medical Director and Partner at Central Jersey Bariatrics located in Freehold. Dr. Adeyeri serves as Medical Director at The Institute for Weight Loss at Raritan Bay Medical Center, Old Bridge, Middlesex County. He and his experienced administrative and clinical team specialize in highly personalized care for adult patients 18 and older in New Jersey who are in need of routine or complex surgical operations. His pre- and post-operative goal is to ensure patients regain their optimal health and achieve the highest quality of life possible. Dr. Adeyeri specializes in performing bariatric surgery operations including gastric sleeve, gastric bypass and Lap-band surgery. In addition, he performs highly complex revisional bariatric operations. Read Dr. Adeyeri's and Sterling Surgicare Patient Reviews ObesityHelp | BariatricPal | HealthGrades The doctor is a regular contributor to the Asbury Park Press and MyCentralJersey where he writes about issues related to weight management and obesity prevention. Medical Board Certification Dr. Adeyeri is board certified by the American Board of Surgery. Member Fellow of the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (FASMBS) Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES) American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) American College of Surgeons (ACS) Medical Education Dr. Adeyeri completed his general surgery residency at Columbia University's Harlem Hospital Center in New York City where he was appointed chief resident. At the University of Rochester, he completed post-doctoral training in minimally invasive and general surgery, specializing in bariatric surgery, including gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, adjustable gastric banding and revision surgery procedures. Surgical Specialties Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery Bariatric and GI Surgery General Surgery Hospital Privileges CentraState Medical Center, Freehold, Monmouth County Raritan Bay Medical Center, Old Bridge (Dr. Adeyeri is medical director of the Institute for Weight Loss) Bayshore Community Hospital, Holmdel, Monmouth County Dr. Adeyeri in the News Social Media ObesityHelp LinkedIn: Ayotunde Adeyeri, M.D. Facebook: Ayotunde Adeyeri Twitter: Sterling Surgicare YouTube Sterling Surgicare Blog Media Inquiries & Speaking Engagements Dr. Adeyeri is available to speak to local, regional and national media on issues related to GI surgery, bariatrics, weight control, healthy living and relevant social issues.

Sterling Surgicare

668 N Beers St Ste 103

Holmdel, NJ 07733

Dr. Ayotunde Adeyeri, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Adeyeri

For me, personalized patient care is paramount. Every patient is different and has different needs. It's my job to use my medical training and extensive surgical expertise to help patients get back on their feet as quickly and safely as possible.

Dr. Adeyeri's Experience

Dr. Adeyeri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Bariatric Surgery

• Ventral Hernia

• Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
  • Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
  • Appendectomy, Open
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Duodenal Surgery
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Gastrointestinal Surgery
  • Hernia Repair
  • Incisional Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery
  • Revision Surgery
  • Sleeve Gastrectomy
  • Stomach Surgery
  • Weight Loss Management

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Ibadan College Of Med Ibadan Oyo Nigeria
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Columbia University At Harlem
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Columbia University At Harlem
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • University of Rochester
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Adeyeri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adeyeri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Adeyeri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adeyeri to family and friends
Dr. Adeyeri's Performance
in Keansburg NJ |
Dr adeyeri has been my surgeon for aprox the last 4 years , I've always felt very comfortable with his care ,
in Howell NJ |
I do not have enough of great things to say about Dr A and the staff at his office in Holmdel. I had my surgery with him on 8/2 and could not be happier. Dr. A takes time explaining every answer to my questions in detail and Melissa and mary Ellen are phenomenal at their jobs. I am having some possible issues with my gallbladder and after I attempted to schedule some tests that he provided me a script for and was told I would need to wait a week he had me scheduled for an appointment in minutes
in Parlin, NJ |
With the terrible experience I had with a previous facility - Dr. Adeyeri and his team were a breath of fresh air. Great Great Great Team. His staff have continuously helped me, comforted me, and always accommodated me. Dr. Adeyeri very friendly, helpful, straight forward and thorough.
Dr. Adeyeri is the best! I highly recommend him to anyone considering weight loss surgery. He takes the time to explain everything in detail and answers any questions or concerns. Not only is Dr. Adeyeri great but his office staff is amazing as well. Melissa is a pleasure to talk to! She guides you through the process and helps in any way she can. I had a wonderful experince with Dr. Adeyeri and his staff.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Dr. Adeyeri is a great doctor! I recently went to him when a previous double hernia surgery was acting up. He reviewed the CT scan and decided on surgery. The issue was more complicated than expected but he was thorough. made sure it was done right and corrected. Before & after surgery, Dr. Adeyeri explained everything and made sure ALL my questions were answered. I would highly recommend him! Also, his office secretaries are awesome! They took care of the insurance and everything else I needed
Dr & staff are wonderful hospital stay was also excellent
in Perth Amboy NJ 08861 |
I started my WLJ on April 25 2017 and since that day Dr. Adeyeri and his staff has been super attentive. They go above and beyond to make me feel good. They are the gold standard on how every doctor's office should be. Real people taking care of real people. They talk to you like u Family and to me that speaks volumes . Dr. Adeyeri is really good at what he does and he chose very good people to work with him.
in Parlin, NJ |
Dr. Adeyeri is simply a God send. A most patient, thorough, honest, caring man. He cares for each of his patients like family. Dr. Adeyeri is a life saver. I was on a path of health deterioration and now I'm finally able to lose weight safety and feel energy I haven't had in years. I'm enternally grateful for not only Dr. Adeyeri but his entire staff who are so helpful and kind. Thank you for saving my life!
in South Amboy, NJ |
Very knowledgeable, very caring and understanding. Listens to your wants and needs. Gives advice to your problems, always ready to go that extra mile to help.
in Fords, NJ |
2014, I came to Dr. Adeyeri, I Needed Help and He Provided It, Thank You, Your The (Best) !!!!
in Linden, NJ |
I highly recommend Dr. Adeyeri, very professional, detail oriented and caring from your first appointment at his office to the post op and follow up appointments and his staff specially Melissa is always friendly and easy to talk to, in general it has been an outstanding experience with awesome results that has changed me for a better ME!!
Thank you so much for your much-appreciated post Ana. You deserve all your hard-earned success! Dr. Adeyeri, Melissa, Lori and Mary Ellen
Woodbridge, nj |
He's not just your typical Doctor, he cares about your individual success and refuses to set you up for failure. Dr.Adeyeri and his office staff are incredible and I wouldn't have been able to comfortably had roux-en-Y bypass if it wasn't for them. He's patient, caring and very pleasent. I would suggest him to anybody looking to have any type of WLSP done. He saved my life. He gave me back something I couldn't give myself. I'm thankful everyday I made my choice to be a patient of Dr.Adeyeri.
Thank you very much for sharing this review of me and our staff at Sterling Surgicare. We are truly on a mission to offer a much higher level of personalized care for our patients--before, during and long after the operation is over. Wishing you continued good health in the future. Dr. Adeyeri
in Holmdel, NJ |
Unusually caring doctor. He changed my life forever. Great bariatric surgeon. The best, actually. This doctor knows what he is doing. Very nice staff too.
Thank you very much Roger. It has been a pleasure working with you and watching your success. Wishing you every success going forward and much health and happiness. Dr. Adeyeri
Have you seen Dr. Ayotunde Adeyeri, MD?

Visit Dr. Adeyeri

Dr. Adeyeri accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Adeyeri has admitting privileges