Dr. Ayman Basali, MD

Anesthesiology | Male

Pain Management Inst 546 Winter St Ste 200 Wooster, OH 44691 Get Directions
Dr. Ayman Basali, MD
Dr. Ayman Basali, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Wooster, OH. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Basali is affiliated with Wooster Community Hospital.

Dr. Basali's Experience

See how Dr. Basali's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Basali

Dr. Basali accepts 23 insurance carriers

Dr. Basali is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Basali has admitting privileges.

Dr. Basali's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Basali to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Basali's Performance
    GOOD
in Ashland, OH |
I have been a patient of Dr. Basali for a number of years, since moving to Ohio. I can say that he has been truly a God-send & is professional, shows a sincere concern for his patients & understands me when I explain the "issues" That I am having regarding my physical pain each & every time. His staff is kind, very considerate & professional as well.
in Wooster, OH |
I have been going to Dr Basali since 2008. He is a very compassionate doctor and is genuinely concerned about my pain. I have been able to get my pain under control and tolerable under his care. The wait time could be better but I am willing to wait for a great doctor.
in Columbus, OH |
A very caring physician with excellent bedside manners. Best pain management Doctor I have ever been referred too. Success in giving me quality of life with my condition we're all others have failed.
in Wooster, OH |
Dr.Basali and his entire medical staff and incredible. He genuinely cares how you are feeling (mentally and physically), alternatives if something isn't working, he wants nothing but positive results for each one of his patients. I wouldn't be where I am today without the treatment I have recieved from Dr. Basali. He was tough on me at first and made sure I was following his instructions 100% to get the most out of my treatment. He listenes to me. Let me say that again HE LISTENES TO ME. He has
in wooster ohio |
If you have an appointment at his office, you better pack a lunch! It's very common for his office to triple book all of his appointment. He has an appointment scheduled every 15 minutes totally 4 per hour but will schedule 3 patients per every 15 minute slot. It is a common thing to finally see the Dr at least an hour(or even 3) after your scheduled time! So, if you like sitting in a waiting room, then this is the office for you!
in Wooster Oh |
Dr. Basali has always been kind, reassuring, and understanding to my pain. He's always explained everything and has been honest and open with me. Now I'm disappointed with the staff on setting up my injections. Dr.Basali told me if I needed my injections sooner to call in. I have literally been waiting for two weeks now. I called my insurance after being told they were waiting on approval, and the insurance company said they never received it.
Have you seen Dr. Ayman Basali, MD?
Are you Dr. Basali?

Compare Dr. Basali

Dr. Basali's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Basali has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Basali's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine

Dr. Basali does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Basali and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Bani Swief Branch, University Of Cairo, University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Basali does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Basali and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Basali does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Basali and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.