Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD

Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male | 45 years old

Learn about this Doctor

At LA IVF CLINIC, we offer all medical and surgical infertility treatments including ovulation induction with Clomid and injectable drugs, intrauterine inseminations (IUI), In vitro fertilization (IVF), fertility preservation including egg freezing, hormone treatments, tubal reversal and advanced reproductive surgery. We encourage you to schedule a consultation with our board certified fertility specialist to discuss your case in detail. As the LA IVF clinical staff, we welcome you to our fertility center and hope to help you in becoming a parent.Read more

Dr. Bayrak's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Bayrak's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bayrak

Dr. Bayrak accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Bayrak has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Bayrak
Dr. Bayrak's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (36)
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Bayrak and his staff surpassed our expectations. We came from a clinic we loved, so our expectations were set pretty high. Immediately, Dr. Bayrak went thru detailed medical records and gave us a more thorough and educated answer than we had ever received for our past unexplained infertility. From that day forward, we were consistently greeted with honesty, patience and genuine care, both from Dr. Bayrak himself and everyone that works for him.
Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Bayrak was everything we needed in a doctor - patient, informative, straightforward, talented, trustworthy. And on top of all of that he gave us results almost immediately. We were very lucky to have been his patients.
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Bayrak and his staff are very personable, knowledgeable and friendly. My husband and I really had a great experience. We are now 12 weeks pregnant and have graduated his program. Thank you Dr. Bayrak!
Arcadia, CA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Baryak and all of his staff at LA IVF. I had a very difficult time getting pregnant and went through a number of procedures and tests over a two year period to get pregnant. Dr. Bayrak and staff were extremely knowledgeable and realistic about my case, but were also optimistic and encouraging. I am currently pregnant and have moved on to a traditional OB/GYN, but I will always be thankful for the support and help from Dr. Bayrak and his staff.
in La Canada Flintridge, CA |
I met Dr. Bayrak in October of 2015 after almost 6 years of unexplained infertility. He was so patient and thorough! He is very personable and made my husband and I extremely comfortable. We have done 1 IUI with him that did not take. He suggested that we look further into what our unexplained is. I have been praying for someone like him for YEARS! After only a few weeks, he found 5 explanations of why perhaps we were not becoming pregnant. We are still on our journey but so thankful!
Have you seen Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
Are you Dr. Bayrak?

Compare Dr. Bayrak

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.