Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 48

Dr. Bayrak

Howard C Mandel MD A Prof Corp A Corporation

10309 Santa Monica Blvd # 300 Los Angeles, CA 90025

Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Ankara Universitesi, Tip Fakultesi in 1995 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Bayrak's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bayrak

4.5

Dr. Bayrak?
Dr. Bayrak's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD
It’s been so hard to write my review, just because their is so much I love about LA IVF. My overall experience with them was the best I could have expected. I never had random doctors checking me, it was always Dr.Bayrak and he was always very caring and supportive as well as his nurses. Ivf treatments have so many ups and downs it’s such an emotional roller coaster, so it was great having caring nurses that comforted me when things weren’t going right. I had a successful ivf cycle and I will al
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
La Ivf Clinic has been one of the most pleasing experiences I’ve had with my Ivf experience Dr.Bayrak and the nurses always respond to my calls and emails right away. I’m currently 10 weeks pregnant with my first embryo transfer. The transfer was painless and took no more than 15 mins. Over all I’m very pleased with my experience at la Ivf.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
Dealing with unexplained infertility is a difficult experience, but my husband and I are so happy to have found Dr. Bayrak. He was very informative, patient, and answered all of our many questions. We are now pregnant via IVF with a baby boy and we could not have done it without Dr. Bayrak and his amazing staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
Dr. Bayrak and his staff surpassed our expectations. We came from a clinic we loved, so our expectations were set pretty high. Immediately, Dr. Bayrak went thru detailed medical records and gave us a more thorough and educated answer than we had ever received for our past unexplained infertility. From that day forward, we were consistently greeted with honesty, patience and genuine care, both from Dr. Bayrak himself and everyone that works for him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
Dr. Bayrak was everything we needed in a doctor - patient, informative, straightforward, talented, trustworthy. And on top of all of that he gave us results almost immediately. We were very lucky to have been his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
Dr. Bayrak and his staff are very personable, knowledgeable and friendly. My husband and I really had a great experience. We are now 12 weeks pregnant and have graduated his program. Thank you Dr. Bayrak!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Baryak and all of his staff at LA IVF. I had a very difficult time getting pregnant and went through a number of procedures and tests over a two year period to get pregnant. Dr. Bayrak and staff were extremely knowledgeable and realistic about my case, but were also optimistic and encouraging. I am currently pregnant and have moved on to a traditional OB/GYN, but I will always be thankful for the support and help from Dr. Bayrak and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
I met Dr. Bayrak in October of 2015 after almost 6 years of unexplained infertility. He was so patient and thorough! He is very personable and made my husband and I extremely comfortable. We have done 1 IUI with him that did not take. He suggested that we look further into what our unexplained is. I have been praying for someone like him for YEARS! After only a few weeks, he found 5 explanations of why perhaps we were not becoming pregnant. We are still on our journey but so thankful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bayrak?

At LA IVF CLINIC, we offer all medical and surgical infertility treatments including ovulation induction with Clomid and injectable drugs, intrauterine inseminations (IUI), In vitro fertilization (IVF), fertility preservation including egg freezing, ...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Ny Methodist Hospital
1995
Ankara Universitesi, Tip Fakultesi

Dr. Bayrak accepts

Dr. Bayrak accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Bayrak treats your condition or procedure