Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyMaleAge 51

Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Pasadena, CA and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from U Ankara Fac Med in 1995. He is affiliated with medical facilities Cedars - Sinai Medical Center and Huntington Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD

LA IVF Clinic

10 Congress St Ste 509 Pasadena, CA 91105

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Bayrak's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Bayrak's conditions and procedures:

• Egg Freezing
  • Genetic Testing
  • Recurrent Miscarriage Treatment

Dr. Bayrak accepts

Dr. Bayrak accepts the following insurance:

Bronze w/ H.S.A (Prudent Buyer PPO/Small Grp)-CA PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0

Dr. Bayrak's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bayrak

4.5

Fertility Journey
I can not say enough good things about Dr.Bayrak and the whole staff at LA IVF. After a long 3 year journey of Secondary infertility. I just graduated at 10 weeks after my first IVF cycle. They make you feel like you are family here and not just a number. The process is a challenging one to go through and Dr.Bayrak and the staff are exceptional at making it as easy of a process as possible on their end. Answering endless questions and really making you feel like the odds are in your favor unlike so many other places. Dr.Bayrak is always upfront and honest even when it may not be what you want to hear. I would definitely recommend LA IVF to all my friends and loved ones.
Caitlin – Jun 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
I just recently graduated from LA IVF and now 11 weeks pregnant. This was my 2nd cycle and had a success in this cycle with Dr. Bayrak at LA IVF. My 1st cycle was at HRC in Pasadena where it was more of a fast food McDonald type of experience. I did a lot of research for my 2nd cycle and after reviewing over 50 IVF doctors in Southern California. I found Dr. Bayrak and sure enough I made the right decision. I had a very low reserve with a high FSH number. Dr. Bayrak had a different protocol for me which I thought was awesome. It showed that he wanted to do things differently that worked for me. He is super smart and knowledgeable. My IVF Coordinator was Hanna. It’s super important that you have a good coordinator, which Hanna was on top of everything. I was never left hanging and was alerted promptly whenever it was needed. I never had to worry “when she is going to call/email” unlike at HRC where I always had to call first with the HRC coordinator. Whenever I had follow
Eunice – Jan 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
Myself and my family are so grateful to Dr. Bayrak & the staff at LAIVF. They helped us get pregnant once again with baby # 2! My son is 2 years old and I am entering into the second trimester of this pregnancy. He and his staff work tirelessly taking care of their patients (hoping to make everyone’s dreams come true) I always felt supported and guided during my journey to get pregnant. I couldn’t say nicer things about Josette who was my coordinator. She was in constant contact with me making sure I was well taken care of and all my concerns and questions answered. Dr. Bayrak and his staff are handling Covid with such caution. I felt completely safe going in for treatment during these times. Wishes for Baby dust your way!
Jan 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
We have been to several infertility doctors and Dr. Bayrak was by far the worst. He is only motivated by his greed for money. He does not care if you get pregnant. Do not go to him, he didn't even have the decency to give us a call after the failed procedure was completed. He does not like to answer too many questions and gets irritated if you know what you are talking about. Do yourselves a favor and go elsewhere to avoid a miserable experience with Dr. Bayruk and his office manager. They have zero sympathy and want to squeeze you for every penny knowing how desperate you are.
May 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
My husband and I went through a Trans-Atlantic IVF journey with Dr. Bayrak. Initially, he did lengthy phone and Skype consultations with us to explain how the process works, and make sure that we fully understand what we are going into. This put us at ease and I think tremendously helped with the whole process. Dr. Bayrak was very detail oriented and meticulous about each step along the way. He carefully considered all options available, educated us and involved us in the decision making process, and guided us to success in as short a time as possible. He patiently (and repeatedly) answered all of our questions and never made us feel rushed or pressured into choosing a certain way. He was easily reachable and available both during cycles, as well as between cycles. Despite how challenging the IVF process is, it was delightful to work with him. I highly recommend anyone who is considering an assisted reproductive path (IUI, IVF, etc.) to work with Dr. Bayrak.
May 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
I went to Dr Bayrak in 2018 after suffering of years of infertility. It is now 2020...and thanks to him, i have a beautiful daughter who turns 1 in June. We will forever be grateful to him and the whole process!!
Mariela Beltran – Mar 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
Working with Dr. Bayrak was wonderful. His knowledge gave us great assurance that we were in good hands, he took time to answer all our questions, and was responsive when we had follow-up questions outside of our appointments. Highly recommend!
Mar 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
It’s been so hard to write my review, just because their is so much I love about LA IVF. My overall experience with them was the best I could have expected. I never had random doctors checking me, it was always Dr.Bayrak and he was always very caring and supportive as well as his nurses. Ivf treatments have so many ups and downs it’s such an emotional roller coaster, so it was great having caring nurses that comforted me when things weren’t going right. I had a successful ivf cycle and I will al
Apr 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
La Ivf Clinic has been one of the most pleasing experiences I’ve had with my Ivf experience Dr.Bayrak and the nurses always respond to my calls and emails right away. I’m currently 10 weeks pregnant with my first embryo transfer. The transfer was painless and took no more than 15 mins. Over all I’m very pleased with my experience at la Ivf.
Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
Dealing with unexplained infertility is a difficult experience, but my husband and I are so happy to have found Dr. Bayrak. He was very informative, patient, and answered all of our many questions. We are now pregnant via IVF with a baby boy and we could not have done it without Dr. Bayrak and his amazing staff!
Becky G. in South Pasadena, CA – Jan 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
Dr. Bayrak and his staff surpassed our expectations. We came from a clinic we loved, so our expectations were set pretty high. Immediately, Dr. Bayrak went thru detailed medical records and gave us a more thorough and educated answer than we had ever received for our past unexplained infertility. From that day forward, we were consistently greeted with honesty, patience and genuine care, both from Dr. Bayrak himself and everyone that works for him.
Ashley F. in Los Angeles, CA – Jul 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
Dr. Bayrak was everything we needed in a doctor - patient, informative, straightforward, talented, trustworthy. And on top of all of that he gave us results almost immediately. We were very lucky to have been his patients.
Pasadena, CA – Apr 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
Dr. Bayrak and his staff are very personable, knowledgeable and friendly. My husband and I really had a great experience. We are now 12 weeks pregnant and have graduated his program. Thank you Dr. Bayrak!
Lindsay Cowen in Pasadena, CA – Mar 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Baryak and all of his staff at LA IVF. I had a very difficult time getting pregnant and went through a number of procedures and tests over a two year period to get pregnant. Dr. Bayrak and staff were extremely knowledgeable and realistic about my case, but were also optimistic and encouraging. I am currently pregnant and have moved on to a traditional OB/GYN, but I will always be thankful for the support and help from Dr. Bayrak and his staff.
Arcadia, CA – Mar 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?
I met Dr. Bayrak in October of 2015 after almost 6 years of unexplained infertility. He was so patient and thorough! He is very personable and made my husband and I extremely comfortable. We have done 1 IUI with him that did not take. He suggested that we look further into what our unexplained is. I have been praying for someone like him for YEARS! After only a few weeks, he found 5 explanations of why perhaps we were not becoming pregnant. We are still on our journey but so thankful!
Lauren Ciulla in La Canada Flintridge, CA – Feb 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bayrak?