Dr. Ayesha Rashid, MD

16 Reviews
Dr. Rashid

Texas Childrens Hospital Psych

6701 Fannin St Ste 1740 Houston, TX 77030

Dr. Ayesha Rashid, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Houston, TX. She specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Dr. Rashid accepts

Dr. Rashid accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Rashid's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Rashid's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness

Dr. Rashid's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Rashid?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rashid

3.8

Dr. Rashid?
Dr. Rashid's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ayesha Rashid, MD
MD listed she treats kids with autism, however after one visit she stated that she was not equiped for my boy type of kids bcs he has acted up and broke a glass in her clinic and refused to see him again. her set up was more for a psychologist work not psychiatric work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ayesha Rashid, MD?
Dr. Rashid is excellent; she listens and is knowledgeable. She cares. She has a wide understanding of issues and how they relate. I'd recommend her to anyone needing help. I have several issues including TBI-related, and she got me on the right medicines quickly and gave me hope. Her staff is great, too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ayesha Rashid, MD?
I have gone to many psychiatrists over the years - and my issues have been slightly fixed but never to the level that Dr. Rashid has done. She identified what was my problem and we dealt with one thing at a time. I feel like she methodically addressed one thing at a time to the point where I feel like I am able to function in a way that I never had before. I am stable and my confidence is back. I do well at work, at school, and have become social again. I couldn't thank her and her staff any mor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ayesha Rashid, MD?
While Dr. Rashid is very kind, patient, attentive, compassionate, understanding and informative to both the adolescent patient and the parent/guardian, she is also firm and honest when necessary. Her staff is also exceptional, very accommodating and supportive. There are not a lot of child and adolescent doctors in our area and even fewer that approach their clients and their families with care and personalized treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Ayesha Rashid to any family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ayesha Rashid, MD?
Dr Rashid is very personable and professional. She is tapering one medication to reduce my total dose. I had a problem with the insurance company filling another RX for the same med. Wendy appealed to Express Script and resolved the problem. Everyone has been great to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ayesha Rashid, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Rashid for over a year now and I couldn't be happier with my impulsive switch. I was diagnosed bipolar 3 years ago. I have been treated like a person with feelings and needs rather than another number. I love being able to see the actual doctor everytime. I hated seeing a PA. Her staff is amazing and very accomodating to needed emergency visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ayesha Rashid, MD?
I was recently diagnosed with an auto immune disease, which left me in a deep depression. Dr Rashid saved my life. After finding the medications that worked for me I find myself in a good place today. The staff is considerate and very helpful whether I needed a quick appointment or my medical records they are always accommodating. I recommend her highly if you struggle with a psychiatric condition where you have been unable to stabalize.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ayesha Rashid, MD?
Dr. Rashid had been very helpful with my grandson. We had no ideal he was ADHD until we took him in to see her. She was able to help us that day. Which prevented by grandson from having a really bad kindergarten year. He is now in 1st grade and doing great. Thanks to Dr. Rashid !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ayesha Rashid, MD?
I have never been to a doctor with the level of care Dr. Rashid shows for her patients. I have always been able to get answers to questions I might have. I would encourage her to anyone that needs a doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ayesha Rashid, MD?
My son and I have been seeing Dr. Rashid for a little over a year now. Any time I need any help or have an issue I have always been able to rely on her and her staff. She is one of the few doctors that I have come across that actually cares for her patients. I would highly recommend her to any of my friends or family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ayesha Rashid, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rashid?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry