Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD

Dr. Fohrer
Telehealth services available

Aviva Fohrer

355 Lancaster Ave Haverford, PA 19041

Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD is an addiction medicine specialist in Haverford, PA and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from Ben Gurion University MD Program In Int'l Health In Collaboration With Columbia University Health Sciences and specializes in addiction medicine and family medicine.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Addiction Medicine in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Fohrer accepts

Dr. Fohrer accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Fohrer treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Fohrer's conditions and procedures:

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Counseling Services
  • Injection Therapy
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Substance Abuse

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD...

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Dr. Fohrer's Reviews

What People Say About Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD
Always a great visit!!
May 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD?
always a person who you want to talk with about your health, and who has a wealth of knowledge about addiction, your meds, and getting clean.
May 18, 2020
Great service as usual
Jeff – May 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD?
She’s great, we are so happy, my son feel very comfortable, she’s professional, and friendly
Estela – May 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD?
Very helpful, very caring. She provides great ideas/coping strategies/plans
Sandy – Apr 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD?
Very supportive and insightful professional.
Apr 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD?
Dr. Fohrer was great. Very professional.
Mike S – Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD?
I thought the visit went very well
Apr 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Fohrer for 3 years. I give her the credit for how I’m today. I’ve been clean ever since seeing her. I’m in the best condition in my life. Thank you!!!!! If you or a loved one is suffering from addiction. Hurry to Dr. Fohrer. You’ll be glad you did.
James – Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD?
How do you describe someone who has given me back my life I am a self made successful business man and I thank God he connected me up with dr. Fohrer She’s so down to earth I was self medicated for years but could still could run my business at the same time I was losing my family and friends and slowly just not caring any more no feelings no emotion no nothing people who liked me didn’t want to be around me I was on the highway to hell and didn’t care let me tell you this if you want sobriety and real people back in your life it’s waiting just listen to her and let her do her work I can’t be happier thanks Doc JR
Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD?
Great Dr and great person I always leave with a great attitude!
Stephan – Mar 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD?
Dr. Forher is a progressive and caring physician. Her skill-set is and level of concern is unique. She is clearly dedicated to her patients and inspired to make a significant impact with not only her patients, but within our community and beyond. Her recent efforts to become involved hands-on to mitigate the spread of the Corona Virus is especially noteworthy. This doctor is special.
Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD?
On time in and out as scheduled with a complete full spectrum of the visit as expected. #professional
Mike E. – Mar 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD?
Without question, an amazing physician unparalleled in her care, concern, and treatment. I credit her with making my life worth living.
Tom O'Neill – Mar 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD?
Sensed a serious instability (and princess complex) in this doctor. Lacks follow-up, standardized fees, communication, and sense of urgency or concern. I realize one star is harsh, but trying to head you off from a disaster. The one thing I hired her for was a report, which I had to call the company myself bc she couldn't be bothered. Weeks went by. Called and emailed, Nothing. The report only takes 36 hours. She had no problem taking my money during an intake and then dumping my daughter when she needed help the most bc she decided to bail. Of course she did this after she took a hefty fee on a session that yielded nothing. Complete waste of time and money. Then, she tried to charge me more for the session bc she made a mistake with the amount, with credit card fees without explanation for it (over text a few days later). What?!?, don't you know your own fee structure? It's your office! Not sure why this person is still in the medical business. Her ratings are so poor on nearly
Michelle Zubatch – Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD?
ALL SHE CARES ABOUT IS THE MONEY! I paid her $1,700 during a 2 month period. All clean urine's, she never spent time with me, she was always late for appointments, doesn't return your call but will charge you quick for being late or not showing up even though you called her ahead of time to let her know. I am disgusted with this woman's lies and how she took advantage of my addiction. She should not be allowed to practice MAT!!!! SIMPLE AS THAT!!! This is the type of Dr. you stay away from. She does not care about you! I promise you that!
Lindsey – Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD?
DO NOT GO TO AVIVA FOHRER IF YOU ARE SEEKING DRUG ADDICTION TREATMENT. This is the story of what happened to me and if you’re in a similar situation, please find a different doctor to get treatment with. I was a patient of Dr. Fohrer’s for a 5 month period from November 2018 to February 2019. She is a manipulative doctor that only cares about lining her own pockets with money as opposed to the well being of her patients. I went to her primarily to get the Suboxyn shot to overcome opioid addi
Apr 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD?
I drive almost an hour and a half for treatment with the doctor. her manerisms and her approach are genuine , along with her desire and care to help her patience . The doctor is truly caring and wants to help her patients , not just for the business . I am unfortunately bringing my 19-year-old to her try some other doctors in our local area has not had much success I believe doctor for will help her live her life that she has in front of her in a healthy positive way .
Mar 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD?
Dr. Fohrer remains a cornerstone of my approach to recovery. I have been able to analyze with her all of my earlier endeavors and missteps particularly and honestly. These efforts coupled with step work have given me a success I was never able to previously achieve.
Aaron F. in Phila, PA – Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD?
Dr. Fohrer is an amazing, compassionate physician to whom I am truly grateful. She has helped me so much in the past year and I would highly recommend her. From the start, Dr. Fohrer has treated me like a human being not just a patient. Because of her support and faith in me, as well as her knowledge and experience in addiction and addiction medicine , we have built a relationship that has led to my success in recovery.
Sep 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aviva Fohrer, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fohrer?

As a specialist in Addiction Medicine, I believe in every individual's right to compassionate quality care for substance abuse and co-occurring disorders.

• Addiction Medicine