Dr. Avin Pothuloori, MD

Dr. Avin Pothuloori, MD

Endocrinology  |
Male

Dr. Avin Pothuloori, MD is an endocrinology doctor who practices in North Kansas City, MO. He has been practicing for 7 years. Read his story

Hellman & Rosen Endocrine Associates, PC

2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 1250

North Kansas City, MO 64116

• American Republic
  • CoreSource
  • Medicaid of Missouri

Learn about Dr. Pothuloori

See how frequently Dr. Pothuloori performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Testicular Dysfunction
Adrenal Gland Diseases
Diabetes Type 2

Dr. Pothuloori's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Pothuloori's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pothuloori "Avin Pothuloori, MD is board-eligible in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology / Metabolism. He joins our practice following completion of his Fellowship at Dartmouth University in New Hampshire. Dr. Pothuloori is a member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, The Endocrine Society, and the American College of Physicians."

• Endocrinology

Dr. Pothuloori does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• St. Matthews University / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Johns Hopkins U Hosp/St Agnes Hlthcare
  • Dartmouth University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Pothuloori has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pothuloori has no media or publications listed.

• American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, Member
  • American College of Physicians, Member
  • The Endocrine Society, Member

Dr. Pothuloori's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pothuloori to family and friends
Dr. Pothuloori's Performance
in Kansas City |
He is awesome. He is always on time and explains everything
in Parkville, MO |
He is very clear with communication. He shows empathy. Don’t feel like he is trying to rush through.
Gladstone |
I'm always satisfied when I leave the office that I have been given the best care for my situation. Dr P is always informative and I feel he hears when I talk to him.
in Memphis, TN |
He was very courteous and willing to answer all of my questions. He was also willing to assist with finding me the right physician to refer me to.
in Kansas City, MO |
Dr. Pothuloori is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever met. His knowledge is cutting-edge on rare diseases/disorders and will go above and beyond for his patients. I highly recommend him to anyone with an endocrine disorder because he explains it to you so you understand it and can control it. Absolutely wonderful!
in Kansas City, MO |
Dr. Pothuloori, has been helpful in helping to get my blood sugars down into a normal range. He has taken the time to make sure that I have the education I need to manage my diabetes. He takes the time to answer any questions that I have. I would recommend him to family and friends.
in Liberty, MO |
I was referred to Dr Pothuloori with a concerning thyroid issue. He listened to my concerns, answered my many questions, but most of all explained things to my husband and I in a very clear manner so we both understood. I feel very comfortable with him in charge of my health.
in Kearney, MO |
This was my second visit with Dr Potbuloori and both appointments have been very pleasant and informative.
in Gladstone Mo |
I think Dr Pothuloori is the best. Very caring and professional
in Kansas City, MO |
The doctor was very caring and knowledgeable. He looked for a product to put on my foot and ended up making a bandage for padding. I will be lad to see him anytime Dr. Rosen isn't available..
Kansas City, KS |
One of the best Endocrinologists I have ever worked with. I have seen Endocrinologists at Mayo Clinic and other well known hospitals and I learnt more in my visit with Dr. Patholorri than I have with any other physician. He is very caring and understanding. He is detail oriented. He is very good at explaining my condition in very simple terms. His team is excellent and the clinic is one of the best I have been to. He called and checked on me a day after the visit. I am very pleased.
in Independence, MO |
Very kind. Listens well. Is detail oriented. We had a very good visit. This was our first in office visit. I felt as though he was in our corner. My husband was in the hospital and came out with several different doctors to follow up. Dr. Pothulorri was helpful in pulling information and willing to work with the others so we had continuity of care. Thanks so much.
in Kansas City, MO |
I was very pleased with my care so far. I have only seen Dr. Pothuloori once and he is curious and pays close attention to all the details of your case. I am feeling optimistic that he will be able to help me get better.
in Kansas City, KS |
Very happy with this physician. He is very professional and informative. Listened to all my issues and took notes.
in NkC, MO |
Dr. Pothuloori visited my aunt in the hospital and was so thoughtful and kind that she agreed to visit him in addition to her regular Dr. We went yesterday and I have alot of hope after his thorough examination and team of professionals he recommended. But, most of all I was impressed by his commitment and communication with my aunt.
in Kansas City, KS |
Highly respect Dr. Pouthuloori He show Compassion, concern and Knowledge of my condition which is diabetes Insipidis. He trusts working with me to monitor my blood sugars and get back to him with results.
in Polo, MO |
He is a great doctor
Have you seen Dr. Avin Pothuloori, MD?
Are you Dr. Pothuloori?

Hospitals where Dr. Pothuloori has admitting privileges

North Kansas City Hospital
2800 Clay Edwards Dr
North Kansas City, MO 64116

More Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists like Dr. Pothuloori at North Kansas City Hospital

Endocrinology Specialist