Dr. Avi T. Deshmukh, MD

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Deshmukh's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Deshmukh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Deshmukh

Dr. Deshmukh accepts 28 insurance carriers

28 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Deshmukh has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Deshmukh

Dr. Deshmukh's Review Details
4.8 based on 159 responses
Experience with Dr. Deshmukh
Dr. Deshmukh's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (144)
Dr. Avi T. Deshmukh, MD says

We appreciate you seeing us as a patient. Your input and comments add significantly to allow us to make needed Customer Care changes. We take your comments seriously. Each patient is valuable, precious, respected in our practice. Your suggestions will be addressed on a serious note. With my MBA background besides being MD, I have learned that the customer is in the driver's seat, and not the provider or the facility.

We encourage to empower us with your critical and complementary reviews, both.

Avi Deshmukh, MD, FACS, MBA, MHA, MHSM

in Weatherford, TX |
Very thorough. Compassionate. Knowledgeable. No question is too stupid. Well trained in his field
in Granbury TX |
I been with Dr. D since I was 12 and now am 30. He is a very caring and knows his stuff. His office is always clean and the staff are very sweet.
in Early Tx |
I have been very satisfied with Dr.Deshmukh. He cares about the person more than just a patient, but as another human being. He personally called day after procedure to see how I was doing. His staff is very helpful and I would definitely recommend him to others.
in Stephenville, Texas |
Dr. Deshmukh is the most compassionate and caring doctor and has been very accurate with my diagnosis'. He goes above and beyond. He called me on a Saturday at 6:30 pm to discuss my prognosis. What doctor does that? He is a very intelligent, compassionate and caring Doctor. I am very very thankful for him.
in Willow Park, TX |
Dr. Deshmukh is a wonderful doctor. He takes time to listen and answer all of my questions. He was accurate in his diagnosis and the surgery procedure went very well. His office staff in Weatherford are great and very helpful. If someone is looking for a urologist, I highly recommend Dr. Deshmukh!!
in May, TX |
Very caring. Called to check to see how I was doing.
in Boyd, TX |
Dr. Deshmukh's level of compassion is unrivaled. I had a kidney stone that was blocking my ureter. After 2 ER visits, 3 weeks of pain and doctors telling me it would pass, I called Dr. Deshmukh's office who got me in for a consultstion the same day. He immediatley showed genuine concern for my wellbeing and scheduled me for surgery the following week. He called me several times personally over a holiday weekend and even 4 hours after my surgery to check on me. Excellent doctor and excellent care
in Glen Rose, TX |
Dr. Deshmukh cares about his patients' comprehensive health. He has helped me through acute kidney stone pain many times, corrected bladder mesh issues, and referred/teamed with other physicians to improved my overall health. Presently, I have been free from kidney stones for 15+ months due to a medication he successfully prescribed. I enjoy running. As the result of Dr. Deshmukh's care, he has made it possible for me to continue to be a life-long runner.
in Weatherford, TX |
Dr D has taken care of me for a couple of years ,he has done a couple kidney stone removable surgeries,he has been very good to me ,he explains all my surgery ,recovery and after care very well to me and my family,I believe his patients health and well being is his # 1 priority .He is a great dr..
in Weatherford, TX |
Dr. Deshmukh is the best! He explains everything, so you can understand it. If you don't understand it, he will draw a picture to help you understand what he is explaining to you. He answers all of your questions and is a doctor that cares about his patients! His staff is great as well. They do all they can to make you feel comfortable.
in Graham, TX |
Great Service with compassion, explanation, and accuracy. Recommend highly for Urology issues. -Julie
in Comanche, TX |
I had problems after going to several urologists and spent a lots of time and money with no results. Now, I feel a lot better and I would definitely recommend Dr. Deshmukh to anyone.
in Granbury, TX |
Second experience with the good Doctor; as before he anticipated (and answered) most of my questions. Excellent explanations, very patient with me and my wife. He explained my situation and the potential outcomes of delaying surgery without being alarmist or pushy. He never gave the impression of working an assembly line where patients were concerned.
in Granbury, TX |
I was having major problems when using the restroom and Dr. Deshmukh found out what the problem was right away and treated the problem with surgery. I am able to use the bathroom like I was able to when I was in my 20s, I am now 51. I highly recommend him and his staff to anyone that is having urinary problems.
in Fort Worth, TX |
Doctor Desnuk is blessing to me I went 3 doctors nd none of them could find where my pain was coming from the doctor went in nd found where the pain was coming from He is 1 doctor ever I was thru So, much pain a whole year Than you Jesus for putting him in path I would refer my family nd friends to him any time...
in Weatherford, TX |
My son was diagnosed with Varicocele. Dr. Deshmukh took his time and did a great job in educating not only my husband and I, but also our 17yr old son on this condition. He took his time to answer all our questions and he thoroughly explained probable causes, systems and treatments. We found Dr. Deshmukh to be very knowledgeable and genuine. He personally called after my sons surgery to check in on him. My family and I are extremely satisfied and appreciative of his service.
in Weatherford, TX |
I had the Pelvic Floor Mesh and Bladder Sling installed in 2007 By Dr. England, since then I have been through numerous doctors and several surgeries to help me with all the problems to no avail..My Primary Care Doctor found Dr. Deshmukh and he performed corrective surgery and replaced the Bladder Sling..The surgery has been a Blessing. I would recommend Dr Deshmukh to everyone who has Urology/Bladder issues. I am feeling better than I have felt in 8 years!!!
in Dublin, Texas |
Have been going to Dr D for years, he has always been there when I needed him. Great doctor would recommend highly Thanks Dr D
Have you seen Dr. Avi T. Deshmukh, MD?

Compare Dr. Deshmukh

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Hypospadias
  • Incontinence
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Polyuria
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Diseases
  • Prostatitis
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

• Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy
  • Ureterscopies
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry

Texas Women's University Mba

Completed in 2009

Texas Women's University Mha

Completed in 2012

Dr. Deshmukh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Deshmukh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Deshmukh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Deshmukh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Urology
  • Board certified in Urology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Deshmukh

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Deshmukh's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Deshmukh

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Deshmukh's Care Philosophy

North Central Texas Urology is dedicated to providing quality, compassionate and accessible patient care for adult and pediatric urological issues. By committing to the Weatherford, Stephenville, Granbury, Mineral Wells and Glen Rose communities, North Central Texas Urology is growing to be a valuable part of our patient?s healthcare system.

Dr. Deshmukh says...

We encourage to empower us with your critical and complementary reviews, both.

Avi Deshmukh, MD, FACS, MBA, MHA, MHSM