Urology  |
Male
Dr. Avi Deshmukh, MD
Fellow of American College of Surgeons Member of American College of Healthcare Executives Member of American College of Physician Executives Member of laparoscopy and endoscopy Society Speaker for Medtronic Assistant Clinical Professor at UNT Medical School, Fort Worth, Texas

831 Eureka St

• HealthPlus Amerigroup
  • HealthSmart
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Deshmukh

North Central Texas Urology is dedicated to providing quality, compassionate and accessible patient care for adult and pediatric urological issues. By committing to the Weatherford, Stephenville, Granbury, Mineral Wells and Glen Rose communities, North Central Texas Urology is growing to be a valuable part of our patient?s healthcare system.

Dr. Deshmukh's Experience

Dr. Deshmukh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Hypospadias
  • Incontinence
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Polyuria
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Diseases
  • Prostatitis
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

• Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy
  • Ureterscopies
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry

• Texas Women's University Mba
    Other Education | Completed 2009
  • Texas Women's University Mha
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Dr. Deshmukh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Deshmukh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Deshmukh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Deshmukh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Deshmukh to family and friends
Dr. Deshmukh Says:

We appreciate you seeing us as a patient. Your input and comments add significantly to allow us to make needed Customer Care changes. We take your comments seriously. Each patient is valuable, precious, respected in our practice. Your suggestions will be addressed on a serious note. With my MBA background besides being MD, I have learned that the customer is in the driver's seat, and not...

Dr. Deshmukh's Performance
in Grand prairie, Tx |
Dr. AVI DESHMUKH is the best. I am a type 2 diabetic & he , perform a adult circumcision on me & did a phenomenal job,I got first class treatment and highly recommend Dr Avi, ????
in Brownwood, TX |
Dr. Deshmukh is an amazing surgeon. First he was able to find my husband's super rare - often misdiagnosed. - cancer almost immediately. He did an amazing job on the surgery and was very attentive. He is incredibly dedicated and professional. He also has the best penmanship I've ever seen in a doctor! :) We drove 2 hours for treatments because we wanted to keep Dr. Desh as our surgeon. Explained everything to us and has great bedside manner! A+++
Ft Worth, TX |
Although the pain I was suffering prior to my first visit with Dr. Deshmukh can be imagined you would not want to do it. After my primary care physician explained my situation to him he not only saw me immediately, but bent the rules a little to accept my insurance, scheduled me for surgery on the spot, and provided post op care that should set new standards of excellence. I cannot say enough good things about the doctor, his staff, or his practice.
in Lipan, TX |
After a TURP procedure done by another local physician I experienced burning pain during urination. Even after two weeks the pain persisted causing me to consult Doctor Deshmukh for a second opinion. He advised an exploratory surgery would be needed to locate the problem and I agreed. After the surgery he showed me a photo of a large tissue blockage which he removed. Almost immediately the pain subsided and has improved to it was several decades ago. I strongly recommend visiting Doctor Deshmukh
in Bridgeport, TX |
My experience with Dr. Deshmukh was a positive one while having two procedures this past June (a "test" then a few weeks later, a medical implant.) His surgical expertise, follow-up care and concern, and his most-helpful staff all exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend him (and have) to others with the same medical condition that I had. The provision of a medical technician for "clinic" is another reason to choose Dr. Deshmukh--just another level of support and assurance of success
in Weatherford, TX |
Dr. Deshmukh is an amazing, highly skilled surgeon. He made frequent post-op hospital visits to check on my husband's progress as well as post discharge phone calls to check my husband's pain and comfort levels. In fact, he gave us his cell phone to call us back when he didn't reach us at home. We can't say enough about this delightful and caring doctor who listens and takes time to carefully review surgical procedures and options. We're blessed to have been referred to Dr. Deshmukh .
in Weatherford, TX |
Dr Deshmukh was fabulous - always polite and ready to answer any questions and kept me well informed and up to date while my husband was in surgery having a kidney stone procedure. Dr D is clearly a very intelligent man who knows his field very well. We would highly recommend him.
Granbury, TX |
Dr. Deshmukh has resolved my urinary issues. He has taken his time with me and he listened to what I was having issues with. It appears my prostate is going to continue to produce stones. The good news is they are not kidney stones and we continue to study this issue.
in GranburyTX |
Dr Deshmukh has been there for my family multiple times now. He is available and ready to help and educate. We have a family genetic condition that causes large and painful stones so we are very appreciative of his help
in Granbury, TX |
I had an issue with blood in my urine, I went to see Dr. Deshmukh and he told me what I needed, he performed surgery (TURP) on me and did an excellent job, I had already had this procedure done a year prior by another urologist but I still had a problem with bleeding, I have not had any problems since then, I think Dr. Deshmukh is a great urologists and will see him in the future for all of my urology needs.
in Azle, TX |
I have been suffering frm constant pain & UTI's from vaginal mesh. It was so bad that I was often in the ER. 7 specialists &13 years later no one would remove the mesh & my only option was pain mgmt. I was in the ER again & the ER doc called Dr. Deshmukh about my case. Within 30 min Dr. D was in the ER speaking with me on a weekend! Dr. D removed as much mesh as he could & I have been pain free since the surgery. Dr. D has given me hope & helped me when no one else would. Thank you is not enough
in Fort Worth, Texas |
Dr. Deshmukh is awesome! I wish we had found him months prior. My husband needed solutions, not band-aids. He totally helped my husband, and we appreciate him. He is feeling much better now.
in Weatherford, TX |
If you have IC like I do Dr Deshmukh put an interstim in. I am so much better than I have ever been in my life. He is very easy to talk 2 & his staff & nurses are very kind, friendly, & caring. If u have any problems I would recogamend you go see him. He can help you!!
in Ft Worth, TX |
I would highly recommend him. He is very informative. He has a supportive and caring staff.
in Ranger Tx |
We are very happy with Dr.D he has taken excellent care of my husband and we trust him completly. His staff is kind and helpful. We have no complaints with him or his staff. He is an excellent Dr. I would recomend him highly to anyone.
in Fort Worth, TX |
I had all but given up on finding a doctor that could help me, then I found Dr. D!! He is amazing and I can't recommend him highly enough. I finally feel like my old self!!!
in Granbury, TX |
I had been suffering a week with my first kidney stone. It was a completely miserable experience as many others know. When it was clear, I could not pass it on my own, I presented to the ER for a second time. Dr. Deshmukh arrived very shortly thereafter, patted me on the shoulder, and told me that he was going to take care of me...and he did. One lithotripsy and a stent later, I was back at work and on with my life. Thank you, Dr. D!
in Granbury, TX |
Just had bladder sling surgery by Dr. Deshmukh. What a caring physician! Dr. Deshmukh has a great bedside manner, taking time to actually sit and answer questions. Also, a great result from the surgery! Thankful my GP referred me to him.
in Dallas, TX |
I travel hour and a half just to see Dr. Deshmukh. He's an excellent doctor who is not only only an expert in his field, but also caring and compassionate. After surgery, he directly called me to follow up and see how I was doing. His staff is friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend him.
in Granbury, TX |
Very professional and patient friendly. Great follow-up and explaining what is going on with my problem. Will continue as a patient and recommend him to others.
in Weatherford tx |
My mom meet him after he did emergency surgery on her for kidney stones if he was not called in to do this she would of died so glade he was able to do this for us in short notice
in Cleburne, TX |
Dr Avi Deshmukn did a remarkable job in preforming surgery; Dr Avi is very informative and explains the procedure to the finest details to where it’s easily understood. Right about the time I went into surgery he told me and my wife not to worry that he is going to take good care of me. He is not in such a hurry to see other patients and will answer all questions. What really impressed me about Dr Avi is 24 hours after the surgery he called to check on me and ask many questions on how I was fee
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Desh was very professional and listened to all of my concerns fully. He asked questions that other providers have failed to ask and took a practical approach to my issue. He immediately ordered a CT scan that I had next day and called me personally on the weekend to tell me the results so I did not have to worry for days. If only all doctors would treat their patients (customers) this way.
YES YES YES WONDERFUL DOCTOR
in Granbury, TX |
Dr.Deshmukh made sure I felt safe in his care. During my 1st visit he sat down and took the time to draw a diagram of the procedure so I could make an educated decision on going forward. After my procedure, I saw him checking in frequently with the recovery nurses. He asked numerous times about how well I was feeling. Since my procedure, I have had no problems whatsoever. I highly recommend Dr Deshmukh.
in Weatherford, TX |
Dr. Deshmukh is amazing! I love the fact that he took his time to call me himself on multiple occasions to make sure I was recovering the way I should have been. He and his staff are very attentive and are the exact people you want taking care of you if anything is wrong! Love them!
in Weatherford, TX |
I consider Dr. Deshmukh to be a 'miracle worker!' Seven years ago my Urologist diagnosed me with myogenic bladder failure. Prognosis: cauterization for the rest of my life. So I've been self-cathing 4-5 times a day ever since. Six months ago the catheter wouldn't go in, so went to the ER and ER doctor couldn't either, so called Dr. Deshmukh. He got it in and questioned the diagnosis/prognosis. I went to see him afterwards and by his knowledge and skill I can now urinate normally! He's the best!
in Granbury texas |
I was very satisfied with Dr. Deshmukh, I was very sick with a kidney stone, he treated me very promptly in a very professional manor. He was very compassionate and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him for urology care.
in weatherford, tx |
Dr Deshmukh called me at home himself on Christmas Eve to give me CT scan results so we would not have to wait nervously through the holiday weekend. He is attentive and thorough. His office staff is courteous.
in Weatherford, Texas |
Everything about Dr. Deshmukh's practice has been excellent. It was easy getting an appointment, minimum wait time and efficient filing of insurance. Dr. Deshmukh was very thorough with my case and ordered appropriate tests and procedures for a successful outcome. He kept in constant contact to check on my recovery. He truly cares for his patients and I would strongly recommend him for your urological needs.
in Weatherford, Texas |
Dr. Deshmukh was amazing. Not that I would wish kidney stones on anyone, but if you have them, Dr. Desh is your doctor. He is kind, caring, and VERY attentive. He actually gave me his personal cell number prior to surgery in case I needed him or had any questions. Plus, he called to check on me everyday before and after surgery to make sure I wasn't running fever or my pain wasn't being managed. He is truly AWESOME!!!
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Deshmukh performed a rather complex spermatocelectomy/hydrocelectomy on me and did an excellent job. He was always available to answer my questions and talk with me before and after surgery. He also checked on me in person two times after surgery. He was also very good about pain control...I had very little pain during my recovery. He genuinely cares about his patients. Highly recommend.
in Weatherford, TX |
Excellent experience with Dr. Deshmukh. I love the fact he recognizes the problem and gets right on it and fixes it quickly with out dragging it out. Did a great job!! Love his bedside manner as well. Super Dr., I would recommend him to everyone!
in Ardmore, OK |
Dr. Deshmukh is obviously very intelligent, confident, and talented. My recovery has been excellent with no complications. He personally called me to check on me several times. I am very satisfied and I have nothing but good things to say about him.
in Granbury, TX |
It is a true blessing and pleasure to have a doctor like Dr. Deshmukh, you can tell he truly cares about all his patients by his exceptional bedside manner. He is very knowledgeable of his medical specialty field in Urology, and takes the time to make sure he answers any questions you may have pertaining to your specific medical needs, and always professional. He made my kidney stone removal surgery on 8/19/16 at Weatherford Regional Medical Ctr a pleasant experience. And a great caring staff.
in Weatherford, TX |
Very thorough. Compassionate. Knowledgeable. No question is too stupid. Well trained in his field
in Granbury TX |
I been with Dr. D since I was 12 and now am 30. He is a very caring and knows his stuff. His office is always clean and the staff are very sweet.
in Early Tx |
I have been very satisfied with Dr.Deshmukh. He cares about the person more than just a patient, but as another human being. He personally called day after procedure to see how I was doing. His staff is very helpful and I would definitely recommend him to others.
in Stephenville, Texas |
Dr. Deshmukh is the most compassionate and caring doctor and has been very accurate with my diagnosis'. He goes above and beyond. He called me on a Saturday at 6:30 pm to discuss my prognosis. What doctor does that? He is a very intelligent, compassionate and caring Doctor. I am very very thankful for him.
in Willow Park, TX |
Dr. Deshmukh is a wonderful doctor. He takes time to listen and answer all of my questions. He was accurate in his diagnosis and the surgery procedure went very well. His office staff in Weatherford are great and very helpful. If someone is looking for a urologist, I highly recommend Dr. Deshmukh!!
in May, TX |
Very caring. Called to check to see how I was doing.
in Boyd, TX |
Dr. Deshmukh's level of compassion is unrivaled. I had a kidney stone that was blocking my ureter. After 2 ER visits, 3 weeks of pain and doctors telling me it would pass, I called Dr. Deshmukh's office who got me in for a consultstion the same day. He immediatley showed genuine concern for my wellbeing and scheduled me for surgery the following week. He called me several times personally over a holiday weekend and even 4 hours after my surgery to check on me. Excellent doctor and excellent care
in Glen Rose, TX |
Dr. Deshmukh cares about his patients' comprehensive health. He has helped me through acute kidney stone pain many times, corrected bladder mesh issues, and referred/teamed with other physicians to improved my overall health. Presently, I have been free from kidney stones for 15+ months due to a medication he successfully prescribed. I enjoy running. As the result of Dr. Deshmukh's care, he has made it possible for me to continue to be a life-long runner.
in Weatherford, TX |
Dr D has taken care of me for a couple of years ,he has done a couple kidney stone removable surgeries,he has been very good to me ,he explains all my surgery ,recovery and after care very well to me and my family,I believe his patients health and well being is his # 1 priority .He is a great dr..
in Weatherford, TX |
Dr. Deshmukh is the best! He explains everything, so you can understand it. If you don't understand it, he will draw a picture to help you understand what he is explaining to you. He answers all of your questions and is a doctor that cares about his patients! His staff is great as well. They do all they can to make you feel comfortable.
in Graham, TX |
Great Service with compassion, explanation, and accuracy. Recommend highly for Urology issues. -Julie
in Comanche, TX |
I had problems after going to several urologists and spent a lots of time and money with no results. Now, I feel a lot better and I would definitely recommend Dr. Deshmukh to anyone.
in Granbury, TX |
Second experience with the good Doctor; as before he anticipated (and answered) most of my questions. Excellent explanations, very patient with me and my wife. He explained my situation and the potential outcomes of delaying surgery without being alarmist or pushy. He never gave the impression of working an assembly line where patients were concerned.
in Granbury, TX |
I was having major problems when using the restroom and Dr. Deshmukh found out what the problem was right away and treated the problem with surgery. I am able to use the bathroom like I was able to when I was in my 20s, I am now 51. I highly recommend him and his staff to anyone that is having urinary problems.
in Fort Worth, TX |
Doctor Desnuk is blessing to me I went 3 doctors nd none of them could find where my pain was coming from the doctor went in nd found where the pain was coming from He is 1 doctor ever I was thru So, much pain a whole year Than you Jesus for putting him in path I would refer my family nd friends to him any time...
Have you seen Dr. Avi Deshmukh, MD?
Are you Dr. Deshmukh?