Dr. Aveline Quinlan, MD

Practices Pediatrics

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 32 reviews.
Author:
The experiences with this office keeps getting better and better!!
Author:
She is a wonderful thorough doctor. She treats the entire body and not just the one issue.
Author:
We always have a pleasant experience when we go to the doctor! Staff is super friendly and knowledgeable, and our wait time is never too long. Dr. Quinlan is always accurate and thorough!
Author:
I love the cleanliness of the office and Dr. Quinlan is always very knowledgeable.
Author:
Excellent doctor! She truly cares about the overall wellbeing of her patients.
Author:
Great practice all around and Dr. Quinlan was excellent.
Author:
Amazing physician! Great attention to each patient and timely returned calls. Highly recommend Dr. Quinlan!
Author:
Dr Quinlan is very professional and knowledgable. She gave us great advice that we really needed as first time parents. Best Pediatrician in the Triad!!
Author:
She always listens and respects parents opinion. Try to care my kid very detaily.
Author:
Dr. Quinlan and her medical staff are all amazing! She is always thorough with examinations and very honest. So glad we chose Dr. Quinlan as our child's pediatrician.
Author:
Dr Quinlan has been the best pediatric doctor to my family for 15 years. My kids were very sad when they aged out. We love you Dr Quinlan!!
Author:
All doctors at this practice are always thorough ! I completely trust them with my children.
Author:
I love this practice. They help me feel better as a parent because I know my son is seeing the best pediatrician in the world. As a single and working mom this is a wonderful place. If I could rate stars from here to the moon I would.
Author:
The staff and service there is amazing. I'll never take my kids anywhere else, they love it there and so do I
Author:
Dr. Quinlan is always professional, polite and very personable. She is a down to earth person but in the same manner is a very smart doctor. She cares for her patient so that she sees them on her off days, what a very nice thing to do. She goes that extra mile to make sure her patient receives the best care. She is an awesome individual. So glad she is in this office.
Author:
I have been going to eagle physicians for over 15 years. I have 3 son's ages 18, 17, and 5. Dr. Quinlan has been their doctor. She is very easy to talk to, very knowledgeable, and I trust her with my boys health. The entire practice is awesome. From the nurses to the receptionist, they care. Im always able to schedule timely appointments with ease. I'm just going to have to get use to their new location, other than that I would recommend them to my family and friends. Which I've done. My sister
Author:
Xavier's visit was very pleasant as usual. The staff was very professional and courteous. There was no long wait time and Dr. Quinlan was able to diagnose Xavier's issue very effectively.
Author:
Dr Aveline is always great with June and always helpful with our questions. Also they always call us back with the results explaining which is very helpful too.
Author:
The overall experience of the practice is wonderful!!!
Author:
We had a good experience. The staff and doctor were kind and courteous. My daughter was a new patient at the practice.
Author:
We love Dr. Quinlan! She smart, funny, she makes my daughter feel right at home. She’s truly invested in being a doctor.
Author:
Everything was great! The staff and especially Dr. Quinlan..
Author:
Thanks to Dr. Quinlan we gained vital knowledge about appropriate nutrition for our newborn. She also arranged for a nurse to come to our home to help when we desperately need it. Excellent Pediatrician!
Author:
Dr. Quinlan is very thorough with each visit and is very knowledgeable.
Author:
Dr. Quinlan was delightful. She was patient and through...
Author:
Dr. Quinlan was knowledgeable, thorough and kind as always.
Excellent care
Author:
Dr. Quinlan is a wonderful physician. She always listens to what her patients have to say and we never feel rushed.
Author:
My 13 year old grandson goes to Dr. Quinlan, and she is such a knowledgeable and compassionate doctor.