Dr. Avani Bhambri, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Avani Bhambri, MD

Dermatopathology | Female

Dr. Avani Bhambri, MD is a dermatopathology doctor who practices in Rockwall, TX. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

Dr. Bhambri's Experience

See how Dr. Bhambri's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bhambri

Dr. Bhambri accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Bhambri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bhambri to family and friends
1.8
Dr. Bhambri's Performance
in Rowlett, TX |
I would never go to this Dr. She has a terrible bedside manner! They looked up my insurance and told me it would cost $115 to do what I need done. I went back in and they said it would be $550! I was not happy about this and asked them to help me understand why it was so different? They left and the nurse came back in and said "Dr. Bhambri won't do any procedure today! You'll have to reschedule with her husband!" I left in tears and my co-pay was $40 for nothing!
in Rockwall, TX |
Continued review: my mother will have to schedule a visit with another dermatologist because this visit was so worthless. She was not given a complete exam. They kept her in street clothes. No testing of tissue, no follow-up, no after care for the freezing procedure, no explanation or instructions. Dr.B. seemed to not want to touch or be near her patient. She is definitely in the wrong field. Do not waste your time or money here. I would give lower than one star if I could.
in Frisco, TX |
This doctor merely visited with me for two minutes. She didn't approach me closely a single time to examine my problem, she just stood across the room and made me feel utterly disgusting. She was incredibly rude and uninterested. I left her empty office with nothing to help me, I was told to try different dermatologists. I came in for mild/severe acne. This woman hates her job. I will never recommend this terrible doctor to anybody. I left the office in tears after wasting my time and money.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Bhambri was referred to us by my husband PCP. We had made several attempts to make the appointment leaving voice message after voice message never getting a response. With much frustration finally made an appointment with another dermatologist and my husband was seen and diagnosis with Squamous Cell Carcinoma. I will never refer family and friends to Dr. Bhambri because of the lack of care for patients or even a common courtesy call back would have been helpful.
Have you seen Dr. Avani Bhambri, MD?
Are you Dr. Bhambri?

Compare Dr. Bhambri

Dr. Bhambri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatopathology
    •  Board certified in Dermatology and Dermatopathology

Dr. Bhambri has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bhambri's Board Certifications

• Dermatitis
    • Folliculitis
    • Intertrigo
    • Itchy Skin
    • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
    • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
    • Varicose Veins
    • Warts

Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Bhambri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhambri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatopathology