Dr. Aurora Mariani, MD

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 73

Dr. Mariani

Family Medical Clinic

91-2139 Fort Weaver Rd Ste 307 Ewa Beach, HI 96706

Dr. Aurora Mariani, MD is a family medicine specialist in Ewa Beach, HI and has been practicing for 48 years. She graduated from University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East in 1971 and specializes in family medicine.

At a glance

• Hospital satisfaction . Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Good patient care . Patients said they had exceptional care at this hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital . Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Mariani accepts

Dr. Mariani accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Hawaii

Check if Dr. Mariani treats your condition or procedure

1.9

Dr. Mariani?
Dr. Mariani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aurora Mariani, MD
Absolutley NOT! She diagnosed me 8 months ago incorrectly!! I went back today for the pain. She said you need an MRI, I pointed out I already had one, "oh here you go..this is your issue, you have a bulging disc". Excuse me, you told me it was arthritis. Who told you, she said. Um, you. Oh no she said, then proceeded to show me where it was on her spinal figure. I said, yep that is exactly where the pain has been. I have an issue that could be life changing if not corrected or treated and have had it since January. In January, after an MRI, she told me oh it's just you getting old and it's just arthritis, nothing you can do. There is a huge difference between nothing you can do and needing to do something. I could have so many future issues because of the misdiagnosis. Her Tech had to point things out, and she did not actually read the results from the MRI 8 months ago or today, they had to be pointed out to her. Even the referral for an Ortho she had to get a 2nd opinion
Excellent and Knowledgeable doctor
excellent doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aurora Mariani, MD?
I was a long term patient to my doctors in South Carolina and was hoping to find a doctor on Oahu who delivered the same or similar manner of care, communication and problem solving. Went to Dr. Mariani and felt no connection, she did not review my file with me or ask questions about my disability and autoimmune deficiencies. Just refilled the 8 medications I have been on and sent me on my way. Asked for medical clearance for dentist and he office Claims I have to visit again. Asked for referral to a particular rheumatologist, she referred me to someone completely different and I am not very confident/comfortable with the care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aurora Mariani, MD?
Had an appointment but waited for almost 2 hours. She saw me for only 10 minutes. Didn't explain what I had, just gave me my prescription and I was done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aurora Mariani, MD?
Dr. Mariani is a very knowledgable and competent doctor. Her office is always very busy, so expect to wait awhile when you go for your appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aurora Mariani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mariani?

Queen's Med Center
1971
1971

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mariani treats patients.

81% Patient experience rating, 12% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019)

78% Patient experience rating, 9% higher than the national average