Dr. Aurora Dejuliis, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Female · Age 68

Dr. Dejuliis
8 Hillside Ave Ste 102 Montclair, NJ 07042

Dr. Aurora Dejuliis, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Montclair, NJ. She graduated from University Di Roma La Sapienza Faculty Di Med E Chirurgia Roma Italy and specializes in internal medicine.

Dr. Dejuliis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dejuliis

4.0

Dr. Dejuliis?
Dr. Dejuliis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Aurora Dejuliis, MD
RecentHighestLowest
Made an appointment based on a friend's recommendation. I am so glad I did. My dermatologist said I needed multiple procedures based on my age and the condition of my skin and Dr. DeJuliis has a much more conservative approach and did a laser treatement which made my skin look and feel amazing. I am using her products which are simple to use and produce great results. The office is warm and inviting as well as having all the latest technology available. Schedule your appointment today, you will be glad you did!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aurora Dejuliis, MD?
Dr. Dejuliis is a caring, knowledgeable professional. I’ve been to several different clinics but, this one is truly the best. Beautiful, serene space with the latest state of the art ,FDA approved equipment. Dr. Dejuliis recommends what is best for your skin, not her wallet. I walked out of her clinic, inside an old beautiful church, Looking like the person I imagine myself to be and not what the mirror is telling me lately. She brought back my youthful, natural look. Great Doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aurora Dejuliis, MD?
Not a good dr. Had charged my mother thousands of dollars for treatments that don't have any effect. Has been rude and admonishing to me when I go in and no real medical advice. Find another md who is competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aurora Dejuliis, MD?
Over the years, I have gone to several doctors ? mostly plastic surgeons - who offer cosmetic skin rejuvenation with mixed results and varied price tags. I?ve gone to several who offered incredible sounding deals ? only to have them insist I needed 3x as much as the advertised ?special? for good results! Dr. DeJuliis is honest in telling you what you need for your desired result and what the cost will be. She is very good at natural results ? if you want to look ?done? she isn?t for
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aurora Dejuliis, MD?
Excellent, she takes pains to do a very natural job. No waiting, quality work for a fair price.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Aurora Dejuliis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dejuliis?

University Di Roma La Sapienza Faculty Di Med E Chirurgia Roma Italy