Dr. Aurelio Torres Consuegra, MD

Dr. Aurelio Torres Consuegra, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 44 years old

Dr. Torres Consuegra specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Hialeah, FL. He practices at 4 locations.

Are you Dr. Torres Consuegra? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Torres Consuegra's Experience

See how Dr. Torres Consuegra's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Torres Consuegra

Dr. Torres Consuegra accepts 25 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Torres Consuegra has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Torres Consuegra
Dr. Torres Consuegra's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (55)
in Hollywood, FL |
I must say that I’ve never felt so disrespected in my entire life and truthfully it was appalling to witness their “nurse” Shawn behaving in such poor manner. I believe that her poor behavior represents the Dr. Torres and I really can’t respect “professionals” on the medical field that doesn’t have respect for others so I guess I am glad I didn’t get to see the doctor.
in Hialeah, FL |
if you want a doctor in your family and for your family know the Consuegra ,,,,,Profesionales capable, human and concerned ,,,meets all your expectations ,really good
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
My mom and I moved to Florida in mid 2016 and we were uncertain who to pick as my mom's primary care physician and I have to say we made the right choice. Dr. Torres Consuegra truly listens to his patients and gives them time to answer their questions. I am extremely happy with the care his has given my mom and how quickly he responds when we have a question and/or concern. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a thoughtful, caring and excellent physician.
in Pembroke Pines |
Dr Torres is very personal and attentive in treating the patients. He takes the require time to explain any issues or questions you might have and he makes you feel very confortale and at ease.
in FORT LAUDERDALE, FL |
Spoke to an after hours representative who was a young gentleman, hung up on me after expressing my frustration about their lack of customer service and representatives. He would not give me his name, nor would be reveal his identity. This office is closed every day from 12:30 - 2:30 PM, how ridiculous is that? This place is AWFUL I DO NOT RECOMMEND EVER GOING HERE.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Torres provides an excellent service, not only to me as a patien but to my family. He is very patient and takes the time to educate me and my family about the treatment plan, and is willing to respond to any of my questions. He is veeeery knowledgeable, and effective in his job.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
A very professional and thorough doctor. My wife and I have been seeing him for many years and will continue to do so..great office staff also.. Pleasure to visit..
Hialeah, FL |
Great doctor, and excellent.
great doctor I recommend
in Hollywood, FL |
Excellent experience. Listen, answers and explains all questions regarding my visit. Pleased with his personality which made me feel in a relax and comfortable environment.
in Miami, FL |
I have been visiting Dr Torres for few years. An excellent doctor and a good human being with compassion. He really takes care of his patients.
in Miami, FL |
Very caring and thorough each visit. Shows genuine interest about my health.
in Miami, FL |
Simply amazing? Takes the time to educate me, the patient. I believe he is very knowledgeable? Empathetic, very respectful, advocates for my needs? I followed him wherever he is going to provide his services.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Torres Consuegra is a wonderful, intelligent and very caring professional. He has a pleasant disposition and provides his patients with quality care. He listens and explains very well. My adult son with Autism is also his patient and he is treated with compassion, dignity and respect. Dr. Torres Consuegra has a kind and caring attitude which makes it easy to speak to him and he gains your trust, too. Thank you Dr. Torres Consuegra for doing a great job.
in Hialeah, FL |
This is the best doctor I have ever had! He provides great care and attention!
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
Doctor Aurelio Torres is very sharp, smart and knowledgeable. He is always ready to explain causes and consequences of any medical issue you ask him about. He takes the time to listen to your thoughts and make sure you walk out of his office understanding your medical treatment. He is an excellent doctor, very professional, with a friendly, positive and firm aptitude. He is the doctor of my family. I would recommend him with my eyes closed 100%!
in Miami, FL |
Great Doctor. Takes more than enough time with his patients and is very attentive. Adddresses the problem at hand with Knowledge and skills.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Aurelio Torres Consuegra has been our primary care physician for several years and has always provided the absolute best care, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. If you are looking for a great doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, and takes the time to be caring even while maintain a very efficient office, then the Dr. Aurelio Torres is the one you should consider visiting.
in Pembroke pines |
He is the doctor who listen to you. I have the best experience being his patient for the last 7 years. I have no complaints and his staff know you by your name. One good thing about the doctor is that he is a keeper. He works with the same staff for years. He is very available and confidential. Very sharp and smart. I recomend him 100%.
in Miramar, FL |
He is super professional and what I like the most is that he takes his time to clearly explain you about any condition and how to improve it. Personnel/Staff is super friendly and attentive. Rooms are clean and well prepared. Highly recommended!!
in pembroke pines, fl. |
DR. CONSUEGRA IS A SKILLED, COMPETENT, HUMANIST AND COMPASSIONATE PROFESSIONAL. I FULLY RECOMMEND HIM AND HIS STAFF. I AND MY FAMILY HAS BEEN ATTENDED BY HIM FOR MANY YEARS.
Have you seen Dr. Aurelio Torres Consuegra, MD?
Are you Dr. Torres Consuegra?

Compare Dr. Torres Consuegra

Dr. Torres Consuegra's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Torres Consuegra has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Torres Consuegra's Board Certifications

• Acute Bronchitis
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Bronchitis

St John's Episcopal Hospital

Completed in 2008

Facultad De Medicina

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Torres Consuegra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Torres Consuegra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage