Dr. Aurelio Etcheverry Jr., DO

Dr. Aurelio Etcheverry Jr., DO

Pediatrics | Male | 53 years old

Your personal Health Care ProviderRead more

Dr. Etcheverry Jr.'s Experience

See how Dr. Etcheverry Jr.'s experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Etcheverry Jr.

Dr. Etcheverry Jr. accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Etcheverry Jr. has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Etcheverry Jr.'s Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Etcheverry Jr. to family and friends
3.9
Experience with Dr. Etcheverry Jr.
Dr. Etcheverry Jr.'s Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (24)
Grand Junction, CO |
Dr. E was my doctor when I was a baby and I wouldn't take my children anywhere else. I thought his staff just loved me an extra amount but it turns out they are simply that wonderful with everyone. He's a popular doctor so wait time may vary, however, that just shows he takes his time with his patients.
in Fruita Colorado |
I have known Dr. etcheverry for a little over ten years. Ben has been the only doctor I Trust with my four beautiful children. From the most complex things to even me just needing to be assured that my infant is healthy. He is kind and very personable and always is there when we need him. I actually consider him family. Any questions i every have he always answers. I also love his staff I am very close with them and make my family and I very comfortable.
in Grand Junction, CO |
Dr. Etcheverry is the best pediatrician I have ever had hands down. He did an amazing job at helping me understand my children's medical point of view like no other pediatrician ever has. My car seat was taken during one visit and Ashlee the receptionist found out who took it and asked them to return it then personalty dropping it off to me. Erin helped me with every question in the most considerate way possible and let me know I was not alone in my endeavor. Thank you all so much!
Grand Junction, CO |
I love Dr E he is always so kind to my kids and takes time to explain things to me every time.
in Grand Junction, CO |
Dr. Etcheverry is amazing. He has a way with the kids, and they adore him. My son has been doing immunotherapy for almost a year with Dr. Etcheverry and has had amazing results. He was allergic to just about everything outside and now we don't have any problems going outside and no more daily allergy medicine. If you are considering immunotherapy or just want an amazing doctor that listens, I highly recommend Dr. Etcheverry.
in Grand Junction, CO |
Dr Etcheverry has been taking care of my 4 kids for as long as I can remember. He is the best of the best and wouldn't trust anyone else to take care of my children. 2 years ago my youngest son was diagnosed with T1D and if it hadn't have been for Dr. Etcheverry, my son could have died. I love the office staff and the compassion that everyone shows towards my family each time I visit. I highly recommend Dr. Etcheverry and the staff at Dino-Peds!
Klamath Falls, OR |
Took my son to him once when his regular doctor was out. Was not impressed. He barely looked at him and started asking a bunch of questions unrelated to our visit me feel like and awful mom I left crying since it's our first baby and I'm always worried I'm doing it all wrong. I felt worse about how my son was than before we went in.If our normal pediatrician is not available I would rather go to another office before him again. Supports staff is always helpful and kind thoug
Have you seen Dr. Aurelio Etcheverry Jr., DO?
Are you Dr. Etcheverry Jr.?

Compare Dr. Etcheverry Jr.

Dr. Etcheverry Jr.'s Care Philosophy

Your personal Health Care Provider

Dr. Etcheverry Jr.'s experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Etcheverry Jr. has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Etcheverry Jr.'s Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Etcheverry Jr. does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Etcheverry Jr. and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Nova Se Univ Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Etcheverry Jr. does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Etcheverry Jr. and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Etcheverry Jr. does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Etcheverry Jr. and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.