Dr. Aurelio Etcheverry Jr, DO

Dr. Aurelio Etcheverry Jr, DO

Pediatrics  |
Dr. Aurelio Etcheverry Jr, DO is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Grand Junction, CO. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

1190 Bookcliff Ave Unit 104

Grand Junction, CO 81501

• Altius Health Plans
  • Anthem
  • Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Etcheverry Jr

Dr. Etcheverry Jr's Experience

Dr. Etcheverry Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

This content was provided by Dr. Etcheverry Jr "Your personal Health Care Provider"

• Pediatrics

• Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Pediatrics*

• Newborn Jaundice

• Liver Function Test

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Nova Se Univ Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Etcheverry Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Etcheverry Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Etcheverry Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Etcheverry Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Etcheverry Jr to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Etcheverry Jr's Performance
in Grand Junction, CO |
I recommend all of my friends who are having new babies to take their children to Dr. Etcheverry, he has been amazing. His office has always helped us when needed and I feel very confident in the care he gives our children.
Grand Junction, CO |
Dr. E was my doctor when I was a baby and I wouldn't take my children anywhere else. I thought his staff just loved me an extra amount but it turns out they are simply that wonderful with everyone. He's a popular doctor so wait time may vary, however, that just shows he takes his time with his patients.
in Fruita Colorado |
I have known Dr. etcheverry for a little over ten years. Ben has been the only doctor I Trust with my four beautiful children. From the most complex things to even me just needing to be assured that my infant is healthy. He is kind and very personable and always is there when we need him. I actually consider him family. Any questions i every have he always answers. I also love his staff I am very close with them and make my family and I very comfortable.
in Grand Junction, CO |
Dr. Etcheverry is the best pediatrician I have ever had hands down. He did an amazing job at helping me understand my children's medical point of view like no other pediatrician ever has. My car seat was taken during one visit and Ashlee the receptionist found out who took it and asked them to return it then personalty dropping it off to me. Erin helped me with every question in the most considerate way possible and let me know I was not alone in my endeavor. Thank you all so much!
Grand Junction, CO |
I love Dr E he is always so kind to my kids and takes time to explain things to me every time.
in Grand Junction, CO |
Dr. Etcheverry is amazing. He has a way with the kids, and they adore him. My son has been doing immunotherapy for almost a year with Dr. Etcheverry and has had amazing results. He was allergic to just about everything outside and now we don't have any problems going outside and no more daily allergy medicine. If you are considering immunotherapy or just want an amazing doctor that listens, I highly recommend Dr. Etcheverry.
in Grand Junction, CO |
Dr Etcheverry has been taking care of my 4 kids for as long as I can remember. He is the best of the best and wouldn't trust anyone else to take care of my children. 2 years ago my youngest son was diagnosed with T1D and if it hadn't have been for Dr. Etcheverry, my son could have died. I love the office staff and the compassion that everyone shows towards my family each time I visit. I highly recommend Dr. Etcheverry and the staff at Dino-Peds!
Klamath Falls, OR |
Took my son to him once when his regular doctor was out. Was not impressed. He barely looked at him and started asking a bunch of questions unrelated to our visit me feel like and awful mom I left crying since it's our first baby and I'm always worried I'm doing it all wrong. I felt worse about how my son was than before we went in.If our normal pediatrician is not available I would rather go to another office before him again. Supports staff is always helpful and kind thoug
Have you seen Dr. Aurelio Etcheverry Jr, DO?
Are you Dr. Etcheverry Jr?

Visit Dr. Etcheverry Jr

Dr. Etcheverry Jr accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • Altius Health Plans
  • Anthem
    Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA IN HIX
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
  • Cofinity