Dr. Augusto Quilon III, MD

Dr. Augusto Quilon III, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Male
Dr. Augusto Quilon III, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Jacksonville, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University Of Santo Tomas-Facility Of Medicine and Surgery in 2001 and specializes in rheumatology.

1660 Prudential Dr Ste 310

Jacksonville, FL 32207

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Quilon III

See how frequently Dr. Quilon III performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gout
Bone Disorders
Arthritis

Dr. Quilon III's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• University Of Santo Tomas-Facility Of Medicine and Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Quilon III has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Dr. Quilon III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quilon III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Quilon III's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Quilon III to family and friends

Dr. Quilon III's Performance

GOOD

I do NOT recommend this physician. He is rude, condescending and completely out of touch. He has no business practicing medicine. Do not waste your time with him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I also felt put-off when I was told I was fortunate; that my disease is mild compared to other patients he treats. I felt he was telling me I was not worthy of care. But I realize that he was truly trying to offer comfort, and chalked it up to cultural differences. He is very thorough, and he even...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He is one of my favorite doctors ever. He's very intelligent and friendly. Easy to get in and out. In addition, I feel all my concerns are ALWAYS addressed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Quilon was extremely cold and unsympathetic towards my medical needs. He diagnosed me with fibromyalgia and then proceeded to tell me he couldn't help me because I'm currently breastfeeding. When I asked what else I could do instead of medication he said I needed to go see a therapist because...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
He appears aloof and uncaring. Does not listen to the patient, looks at his computer most of the time spending less then 15 seconds on physical assessment. He gets frustrated easily if your answers do not fit in his preconceived notion of what they should be. He is a MD that treats the numbers you...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0