Dr. Augusto Corella, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Alexandria Primary Care Assocs 4660 Kenmore Ave Ste 710 Alexandria, VA 22304 Get Directions
Dr. Augusto Corella, MD
Dr. Augusto Corella, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Alexandria, VA. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Corella is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital and Inova Mount Vernon Hospital.

Dr. Corella's Experience

See how Dr. Corella's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Corella

Dr. Corella accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Corella is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Corella has admitting privileges.

Dr. Corella's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Corella to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Corella's Performance
Alexandria, VA |
I am pregnant and my first appointment with dr. Augusto was on 4/20/17. HE saw some white spot on my throat,he didn't take the simplest test that he could for the bacterial infection, he only referred me to an ENT specialist. Also, today which is 06/01/17, more than 1 month I have received a letter4from him showing my blood test result with some abnormal results in it. REALLY? If I wasn't pregnant when I could've received this letter. I believe my primary dr. should be one who cares about me.
Hillsboro, OR |
Doctor Corella was my doctor when I lived in VA. I used to travel two hours one way to see him, he is that good. I was in VA last year visiting family when I got sick. Doctor Corella saw me & referred me to an amazing surgeon. I have loved every doctor he has ever referred me to and they have all been top notch. He doesn't make referrals to physicians he wouldn't see or that he wouldn't send his mother to. I haven't found a new primary care physician as good as him where I live now.
Alexandria, VA |
Out of all the doctors I have had none of them saw a problem with how often I would get sick or how much longer it took me to get over things. Dr.Corella was the first one to confirm how I felt; I shouldn't be this sick for my age. He was focused and diligent about finding answers and he got me answers. He has a great mannerism and I never felt rushed. I always felt like he took the time to listen and address my concerns. I could not ask for a better doctor.
Very professional and always takes my concerns seriously. I've been to doctors considered the top doctors in the area who have dismissed my concerns and prematurely prescribed antibiotics and moved on to the next patient. Dr. Corella is genuinely interested in thoroughly investigating the cause of any symptoms I discuss and explains test results to me so I can understand. I'm glad he came to this practice. I always know he will be thorough and not just write prescriptions and send me on my way.
Have you seen Dr. Augusto Corella, MD?
Are you Dr. Corella?

Compare Dr. Corella

Dr. Corella's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Corella has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Corella's Board Certifications

Dr. Corella does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Corella and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Howard Univ Coll Of Med

Graduated in 1999

Geo Washington U

Completed in 2000

Geo Washington Med Ctr

Completed in 2002

Dr. Corella does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Corella and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Corella does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Corella and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.