Dermatology  |
Male
Dr. August Natalie, MD
Dr. Natalie is a Board-Certified Internist and a Board-Certified Dermatologist. His major specialty interests are medical and surgical dermatology. His professional areas of interest include skin cancer detection and treatment, acne, psoriasis, vasculitis, connective tissue disease, chronic idiopathic urticaria, blistering disorders and cutaneous lymphomas.

Dermatology Inc. - Castleton

8180 Clearvista Pkwy Ste 100

Indianapolis, IN 46256

Dr. August Natalie, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Natalie

Dermatology Inc. provides timely access to highly qualified and caring staff that uses the best and most appropriate technologies in dermatology. We improve the communities we live and serve in by decreasing the severity of skin disease through public awareness initiatives, personalized treatment plans, and effective collaboration with our partners in medicine.

Dr. Natalie's Experience

Dr. Natalie's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Birthmark
  • Hives
  • Impetigo
  • Lipomas
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University / School Of Medicine
  • John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital Of Cook County
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • University Of Pittsbugh Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Natalie has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • Medical Dermatology Society, Member

Dr. Natalie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Natalie to family and friends
Dr. Natalie's Performance
in Bloomington, IN |
Wonderful interactions with Dr. Natalie. He is always very personable. Very well with my 12yr old son. Made him feel much better about his skin condition. He obviously cares very much about his patients.
in Bloomington, IN |
Very engaging, informative and pleasant. I was seen in a very timely manner, he spent enough time with me that my care and treatment plan were thoughtful and thorough. He responded quickly with my biopsy result. His staff is friendly and helpful and I look forward to a long doctor/patient relationship! I've already highly recommended Dr Natalie to friends and staff with whom I work.
Cape Coral, FL |
I got an appointment right away, got in quickly and the doctor explained what was going on and what he was going to do. He and his staff were very easy to work with.
in Bloomington, In |
Very professional doctor and staff. I received a full body scan and Dr Natalie very respectful and kind.
in Indianapolis, IN |
There was just a few minute wait. in the waiting room. Dr. Natalie was very professional and thorough. Myself as well as two other family members were very pleased with our experience.
Bloomington, IN |
I highly recommend Dr. Natalie. Very minimal waiting time. He was thorough and professional in doing a skin cancer check. And he's very personable.
in Bloomington, IN |
My first appointment with Dr. Natalie could not be improved upon; his staff was friendly and efficient, I was seen on time, the treatment choices were carefully explained and the procedure was not at all unpleasant or painful. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a dermatologist.
in Bloomington, IN |
I have only been to see Dr. Natalie twice-both within 6 months. I have found him to be very well informed and willing to listen to his patients. He is leaving Bloomington for Indianapolis. I hope that Bloomington will get another Dermatologist that is as personable and knowledgeable as Dr. Natalie.
Bloomington IN |
Very professional and thorough exam.
in Bloomington, IN |
Dr. Natalie and his staff are all very kind, friendly and efficient. I could not be more pleased with my experience with Forefront Dermatology.
Solsberry, IN |
I have already recommended Dr. Natalie to a friend, they are changing from So. Indiana Dermatology.
in Bloomington, IN |
DR NATALIE IS VERY NICE TO HIS PATIENTS WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME KNOWS WHAT IS BEST TREAMENT FOR U AND HE WILL BE MY DERMATOLOGY DOCTOR FROM NOW ON I WAS VERY PLEASE WITH HIM AND HIS STAFF
in Linton, IN |
So pleased with the appointment and my condition has improved so much in very little time!
Bloomington, IN |
I had a great experience with Dr. Natalie. He was very informative and discussed things with me thourougly. No waiting time prior to appointment which was great. I would highly recommend.
Bloomington, IN |
Great staff. Dr. not just examined but took time to discuss.
in Bloomington, IN |
The only downside is that it takes forever to get an appointment. I didn't have an "urgent" need (wanted a few moles checked). Maybe if you have an urgent need, they'd be able to work you in in less than 4-6 weeks. To be fair, this criticism applies to all dermatologists in Bloomington. Aside from that, he was outstanding. I was in and out in 15 minutes b/c I was immediately taken back and waited only a minute before he came in. I appreciated that a lot and was amazed by the efficiency!
in Bloomington, IN |
I would highly recommend Dr Natalie, relates very well to patients. An excellent Doctor.
Bloomington, IN |
Very friendly staff. Dr Natalie was very thorough with exam, and answered all questions, patiently. Highly recommend him.
Bloomington, IN |
Very friendly and personable front office staff. Dr. Natalie was prompt, professional, and respectful. He addressed my concerns and provided valuable options for treatment.
Bloomington, IN |
If you want a doctor who probably sees 50 patients/day & does not have time to provide high quality patient care, Dr. Natalie is the perfect doctor for you. I had a very frustrating experience with Dr. Natalie & his staff. After having a reaction to Accutane, Dr. Natalie always dismissed the idea that my reaction was something abnormal. After going to Cassie Sexson & Dr. Rehme, the dime-to-quarter-sized, clear-liquid-oozing, raw, red lesions I've had for the past 4 months cleared up in 2 days.
in Bloomington, IN |
My experience as a patient was very positive, as it always has been. I think Dr. Natalie is thorough and professional, and I also appreciate that they contact me as a reminder of future appointments. I would recommend him to my friends.
Dr. Natalie is professional, prompt and knowledgeable. Both he and his staff are very personable and friendly.
Charlestown, IN |
A very thorough physician. He is informative and offers clear guidance to his patient. I trust his evaluation and diagnosis fully.
in Bloomington, IN |
I was impressed with the ability to get an appointment as soon as I did. The office personnel were great to deal with. My questions were answered and I did not get the feeling of being rushed through. I would recommend Dr. Natalie to anyone I know who is looking to see a Dermatologist.
Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Natalie has always been very helpful with my sons skin condition. Wonderful doctor!
Lafayette, IN |
Dr. Natalie is very knowledgeable and personable as well. He treated my concerns seriously and tried to answer all my questions. He gave me several options for treatment of my condition. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dermatologist.
in Bloomington, Indiana |
Dr Natalie and his staff were very professional in handling my health need. They treated me with the utmost respect and I could tell he really enjoys the work that he does. He reassured me throughout the procedure that everything was going to plan in which helped to keep me calm and at peace during the time I was in his care. I would highly recommend Dr Natalie in the future to new patients needing a good dermatologist. I was pretty impressed how quickly I was able to get my first screening.
Liberty, MO |
Front office staff is very welcoming and friendly. Additionally, When I tried making an appointment, originally I had to wait a month, but the appointment staff encouraged me to call every day to see if there were any new openings during the week. During appointment, Dr. Natalie provided diagnosis and recommended treatment appropriately according to your level of comfort and his expertise.
Bloomington, IN |
Dr. Natalie was personable, caring, responsive and understanding. He was thorough when explaining treatment options.
Bloomington, IN |
Dr. Natalie is very thorough, and explains things very clearly and in a way that is easy to understand. He is also kind and friendly, which makes working with him a pleasure. I did not give 5 stars because one of the nurses who handles patient concerns via phone is consistently rude and seemingly unwilling to go that extra mile when I have new symptoms between appointments. She is scolding and passive aggressive. All the other staff are outstanding.
Jefferson City, MO |
Dr. Natalie is friendly and thorough. He answered all my questions and gave good advice.
in Springville |
I had my first visit last week. I am very happy to say. I was very impressed with Dr. Natalie and his staff. Very courteous and professional.
in Spencer, IN |
My first visit to Dr Natalie's office was wonderful. He is very professional and personable. He spent time with me discussing all options for the removal of a facial cyst and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.
Bloomington, IN |
I've had only good experiences while visiting the office of Dr. August Natalie. I don't think I've ever waited for more than 10-20 minutes, nice staff and facilities, and I got the feeling that Dr. Natalie knew what he was talking about quickly. He was completely willing to stick around and answer all of my questions, and I never felt rushed.
in Bloomington, IN |
Dr. Natalie and his staff were friendly and competent. My experience was vary favorable. He has a pleasant personality.
Bloomington, IN |
Dr Natalie evaluated the wound from Mohs surgery and also inspected thoroughly all other skin areas. I felt he did a great job.
in Bloomington, Indiana |
Great doctor ??
in Bloomington, IN |
This was my first encounter with Forefront and Dr. Natalie. Everything experienced during this was very positive. Very friendly and efficient staff making my first visit with a dermatologist very positive. NO WAITING TIME which is unusual today in my experiences. Mine was a referral in Dec and appt. not until 2-16-17 and put on a wait list. I find this extremely long time in accepting new patient. My condition was not considered urgent, but VERY uncomfortable for almost 2 mos.
in Bloomington, IN |
I had an outpatient surgery. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The procedure was painless and quick. The staff gave after care instructions and setting up a follow up appointment was easy. Dr Natalie was efficient and made me at ease. I would recommend Dr. Natalie to anyone needing the services and care that he provides.
in Greenwood, IN |
I have seen Dr. Natalie several times at the Emerson office in Indianapolis. He very thorough, professional, and takes time to explain any findings. I would highly recommend Dr. Natalie.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Professional, explained the condition, provided multiple treatment option, and did not want to "sell" any treatment.
in Bloomington, IN |
Dr. Natalie and staff were very professional, prompt and efficient.
in Bloomington, IN |
My experience was one of the best I have had in a physician's office in a long time. The entire staff was friendly, helpful, courteous, and efficient. Dr. Natalie was friendly and professional. He was NOT unkind, shaming, or dismissive of my concerns and questions. A very nice and nurturing atmosphere.
in Bloomington IN |
He is very personable and professional.
in Bloomington, IN |
Confident, kind, timely, professional, respectful.
in Bloomington,In |
Dr.Natali was quick to see me and vefy informative on not only the exact purpose of my visit,but also on other dermatitis questions I needed answers for aswell. He was very precise with all the answers and prevented me from making irrational mistakes. Thank You Very Much!
Columbia City, IN |
Very professional and efficient. He was able to remove a couple of moles on the same visit. He listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. I got a call from the office to notify me of my biopsy results in a very timely manner.
Staff was friendly and helpful. Clean office conditions. Seen promptly. Dr. Natalie was very knowledgeable. Took the time to ask questions and provided easily understood answers. Made me feel at ease and confident in his care. Highly recommend him! Wait due to new computer system or we would have been in under 10 minutes.
Bloomington, IN |
The wait time is minimal which is great. The staff is friendly. The staff did forget to follow up on getting me a medicine but they quickly remedied it and called me back to tell me it was completed. I was referred to this doctor by my general practice doctor. He takes the time to listen to what you have to say and responds accordingly. He also follows up during visits to see how things are working and is willing to adjust as needed. I highly recommend this doctor.
Martinsville, IN |
Dr. Natalie listens to my concerns and takes the time to answer my questions.
Have you seen Dr. August Natalie, MD?
Are you Dr. Natalie?

Visit Dr. Natalie

Dr. Natalie accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.