Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Audry Castellanos-Vidaurre, MD
Dr. Audry Castellanos-Vidaurre, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Pembroke Pines, FL. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Castellanos-Vidaurre is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West.

601 N Flamingo Rd Ste 311

Pembroke Pines, FL 33028

Learn about Dr. Castellanos-Vidaurre

See how frequently Dr. Castellanos-Vidaurre performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
C-Section
Uterine Prolapse

Dr. Castellanos-Vidaurre's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Castellanos-Vidaurre "Care encompassing all woman, regardless of age, race and religion. Empowering woman from a young age to be responsible for their own actions and teach them to make appropriate decisions."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Chlamydia Infections
  • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Heart Disease
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Septal Defect
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• C-Section
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions

• Bethesda North Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Bethesda North Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Castellanos-Vidaurre has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Castellanos-Vidaurre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Castellanos-Vidaurre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Castellanos-Vidaurre's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Castellanos-Vidaurre to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Castellanos-Vidaurre's Performance
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Castellanos-Vidaurre is a great. doctor. She mannerism is very professional She is caring and nice knowledgeable.. She tells you in detail of any concerns you may have regarding your health. GREAT PERSONALITY..The office manager is very professional and very friendly as her team. Excellent Doctor and her staff. If you are looking for an doctor that care and I do mean truly cares about her patients. This is the Doctor and staff to go.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
If Dr.C isn't your OBGYN you're missing out! I've been her patient since 2014 and I love her and her staff. In 2017 she delivered my first baby and because of her I have a healthy son. You're getting the best care with her.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I am so thankful for Dr. Audry Castellanos-Viduarre and her entire office staff. I have been a patient since 2014 and have had the best care. I feel like a valued patient each time I see the doctor and the staff couldn't be any more kind and helpful. I am always taken back to a room very quickly and hardly ever have to wait to see the doctor. She is always very willing to answer any questions or concerns I have and help me to address them. Very grateful patient!
in Hollywood, FL |
Without a doubt, Dr. Castellanos is one of the best OB GYNs! I was fortunate enough to have her as my doctor during my first pregnancy at age 47 and again at 49. As a high risk pregnancy, Dr. Castellanos was always proactive and thanks to her, my first son is alive today. Following a complication of the pregnancy, she listened to her gut and ignored the advise of the high risk perinetologist — ultimately saving my son. She is excellent... I wouldn’t trust anyone else.
in Miami, FL |
Welcoming, pristine office and caring doctor that goes the extra mile for her patients. I recommend her highly.
in Dania Beach, FL |
Without exception, the staff and doctor are consistently welcoming and professional. The office is immaculate and has a warm feel to it. I recommend women all the time.
Hollywood, FL |
Friendly staff, clean and cozy office, Doctor was very personal, understanding and caring
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I love love love her. No longer than a 5 min wait. Has the best bedside manners and really takes her time to explain everything to you. I kind of want to keep her as my little secret so she doesn't get too busy with new clients.
in Hialeah, FL |
Friendliness of staff and professionalism of the doctor. All are very informative and attentive. There's never a long wait!!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Castellanos has been my doctor for 8 years. I can't imagine having to change her for anyone else. She is the only doctor that I've had that treats you like a person and not just another chart to get through. She's delivered all 3 of my children and treated me and my family with care each and every time. She is knowledgeable, friendly, and kind. She will answer all your questions and reassure you if you ever have doubts or concerns. I have and will continue to recommend her.
in Weston, Fl |
I had a false positive reading on my mammogram. Dr. Castellanos- Vidaurre called me at home to assure me everything's ok just need to take a moe indepepth mammogram. She set me up for the next day,,they saw something and I needed an ultrasound. I called the office and within a half hour I had a new prescription. It ended up as nothing. I felt cared about, not just another number!
in Miami, FL |
I love this office, the staff is so professional and nice. Dr. Castellanos is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and caring! She has been nothing short of great. From her bedside manner to how she makes me feel that no question is too strange to ask or ponder. She is a great listener and she is clear and straightforward. I highly recommend her?I have recommended the Dr. to many of my friends and everyone has always loved her.
in Hialeah, FL |
Always there when you need her. She explains everything so well and always takes time listening to you. I have had 2 pregnancies so far with her and surly having my 3rd
NORTH MIAMI |
Dr.Castella is the best obgyn. She make sure she covers all bases and she takes time to speak with you. I never feel rushed or uncomfortable with her and the staff. Keep up the great work :-)
Horrible bedside manner. I felt rushed and like a waste of her time. She was extremely rude and I would not recommend her to anyone.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Castellanos-Vidaurre is very knowledgeable, answers all of your questions with great detail and has a great reputation.
Poor service and very rude staff and Physician. Will not be back!
Have you seen Dr. Audry Castellanos-Vidaurre, MD?
Are you Dr. Castellanos-Vidaurre?

Visit Dr. Castellanos-Vidaurre