Dr. Audria Black, MD

Dr. Audria Black, MD

Psychiatry | Female | 48 years old

54 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Black specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Cordova, TN. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Black? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Black's Experience

See how Dr. Black's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Black

Dr. Black accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Black's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Black to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Black's Performance
Memphis, TN |
She was great - very easy to talk to, did not feel rushed. Very knowledgeable of treatments and side effects, prescribed a treatment plan after taking my side effect concerns into consideration. Staff friendly, they were able to get me in a reasonable time compared to others psychiatrists and checked with my insurance and told me the exact amount I would have to pay after my deductible so no surprises. So glad I found Dr. Black!
in Seattle, WA |
I saw Dr. Black for well over three years until I moved away from Memphis. She was always very positive with me and encouraged me to be myself. She helped me to find the right medication that worked for me, and always listened. Yes, she is busy as it is just her and her assistant, but she gets the job done. I mean, every doctor's office is busy these days! She always gave me refills when I needed and she was there when I needed her. Thanks for your service Dr. Black! I highly recommend her!
in Memphis, TN |
She has made me wait over 40 minutes every time I've been to her office. She takes calls, works on paperwork for other patient, and is generally unprofessional in our appointments - which explains why my prescriptions are always wrong when the pharmacy gets them. She has been incredibly rude to me while I've waited in her waiting room with my husband. We're desperately seeking a new physician.
in memphis Tn |
Knowing that I have had multiple doctors who say they care but Dr. Black has always shown me kindness and compassion. I totally recommend her to anyone who is dealing with their mental demons that they cannot control. She is awesome!!
The wait time for appointments is pretty unprofessional. I have yet to arrive at another doctor's office at my scheduled appointment time and have a patient in with the doctor as well as another patient waiting in the waiting room. She is professional and courteous, but a bit cold and standoffish. Bedside manner needs work. I will be seeking another psychiatrist soon due to these issues.
in Olive Branch, MS |
Dr. Black is great, she is professional and without her, I can't tell you where we would be today. She has helped my husband and our family deal with issues and live life as best as possible with our situation.
in Collierville, TN |
I can highly recommend Dr. Black. I have been a patient for several years. She is very easy to talk to and has offered quality care throughout my time as her patient. The atmosphere in her office is always comfortable but professional and the d?cor offers a soothing setting while at appointment.
in Booneville, MS |
Dr. Black takes time to listen to her patients. I've been her patient for 8 years and never felt like I couldn't tell her anything. I can be honest with her and she doesn't judge me. When I leave her office, I feel like I've talk to a friend for 45 minutes, because she relates to me. She understands and never dismisses my grief or my illness. She truly cares about her patients. I moved away from Memphis, but still drive 2.5 hours to see Dr. Black. I recommend her to my friends. VW
in arlington tn |
Hands down best doc ever!!! She makes you feel completely at ease , very professional, and not to mention has the most soothing voice ever lol! I highly recommend her!!
Have you seen Dr. Audria Black, MD?
Are you Dr. Black?

Compare Dr. Black

Dr. Black's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Dr. Black does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Black and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

East Tennessee State University

Graduated in 1997

University of Maryland Medical Center

Completed in 2002

Dr. Black does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Black and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Black does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Black and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.