Dr. Audrey Rogers, MD

Dr. Audrey Rogers, MD

Pediatrics | Female

Dr. Audrey Rogers, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Rogers is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White - Fort Worth and Cook Children's Medical Center.

Dr. Rogers' Experience

See how Dr. Rogers' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rogers

Dr. Rogers accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Rogers has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rogers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rogers to family and friends
Dr. Rogers' Performance
Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Audrey has been my daughter's Pediatrician since her birth. She was instrumental in detecting a severe medical complication that was missed when we left the hospital. She immediately got it to a specialist - having her staff set the appointment for us. Without her, my daughter would not be here today. Complete trust in Dr. Audrey!
Ft Worth, TX |
Both times we have visited Dr. Rogers, due to Dr. Burke being gone, she has been rude. The first time, she questioned discipline in our home. The second time, she bashed an urgent care center that treated our child. Her demeanor is not appealing, simply because she has not taken the time to build a relationship with the patient/family. When trusting a pediatrician, you want to feel comfortable, and Dr. Rogers has not been effective at meeting that need.
Ft Worth, TX |
I love this office. Dr. Audrey has been my pediatrician for 14 years now. While we don't agree on some things, she is very personable and extremely knowledgeable. Her nurses are top notch and we have also had the pleasure of seeing her husband, Dr. Tom. He is also a great doctor. The office is nice and open and my kids have no issues with going to the doctor.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Rogers and her staff are very professional and clearly experienced. They remember their patients from visit to visit and you don't feel like you are starting over each visit. Dr. Rogers clearly cares and does an excellent job explaining issues as well as developmental stages, especially for a first time parent. Scheduling and wait times are EXCELLENT.
in Fort Worth, TX |
We love Dr. Rogers! She is informative, well-versed in the most recent research, honest, and personable! We highly recommend Dr. Rogers and are blessed to have her assistance with our children!!
in Ft Worth, TX |
If I could give her 100 stars I would! Our son has been in her professional care since he was born and 17 years later he still is. I would not see anyone else no matter what. No only she does her diagnostics but also explains it to us so we understand, is patient and very fun to be around. Yes I would recommend her not just to friend and family but to anyone that needs a pediatric doctor.
Dr. Audry is always so knowledgeable and kind. Every time I take my baby in for an appt, she tells me what to expect next and it's like she predicts the future. Within a couple of days, it's exactly as she said it would be. That is a huge comfort being a first time mom bc every day is a bit of a surprise for me! Also, she had my baby sleeping 12-13 hrs a night within 6 months. Huge. HUGE. Her nurses are incredible as well, and I feel like I get special attention every time I come in.
Have you seen Dr. Audrey Rogers, MD?
Are you Dr. Rogers?

Compare Dr. Rogers

Dr. Rogers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Rogers has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rogers' Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Rogers does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Rogers and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas

Graduated in 1986

Chldns Hosp Okla

Completed in 1989

Dr. Rogers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rogers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Rogers does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Rogers and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.