Dr. Audrey Klenke, MD

Dr. Audrey Klenke, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Audrey Klenke, MD is a plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Bluffton, SC. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Klenke is affiliated with Hilton Head Hospital.

7 Mallett Way

Bluffton, SC 29910

• First Choice Health
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Klenke

See how frequently Dr. Klenke performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Gynecomastia
high
Excision of Skin Cancer

Dr. Klenke's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Klenke "Pinnacle Plastic Surgery provides advanced healthcare for people seeking reconstructive or cosmetic surgery to enhance their well-being. We understand that living well includes feeling good about the way you look, and we want to make elective options easier to consider.

Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Audrey Klenke views cosmetic surgery as a natural part of a healthy lifestyle. As Beaufort County's only female plastic surgeon, she offers a unique perspective, driven by modern perceptions of aesthetics. Dr. Klenke believes plastic surgery is based on the unique relationship between you and your doctor, one that evolves from trust and understanding.

Pinnacle Plastic Surgery also offers a state-of-the-art medical spa, which specializes in age-defying treatments as well as permanent makeup.

Whether you're looking for fabulous quick fixes, like Botox® and Juvederm®, or time-honored surgical procedures, like facelift and tummy tuck, our goal is to help you look your best at any age.

"

• Ganglion Cyst
  • Gynecomastia
  • Laceration
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Rosacea

• Acne Scar Removal
  • Acne Surgery
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Lipomas Sebacious Cyst Removal
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkle Reduction by Injection
  • Wrinkle Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Vassar College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • University Of Cincinnati / Main Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • University Of Cincinnati / Main Campus
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Klenke has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Klenke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Klenke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Klenke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Klenke to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Klenke Says:

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. Your opinions provide valuable information that help Pinnacle Plastic Surgery improve the patient experience. If you would like to speak to someone in our office, we would be happy to talk to you directly at 843.815.6699.

Dr. Klenke's Performance
Bluffton, SC |
No one wants to hear “you have breast cancer.” But I heard those words a little over 2 years ago. After my lumpectomy, which took more tissue than originally anticipated, Dr. Klenke, did a reduction/reconstruction surgery. She was amazing to work with. My breasts were very uneven to start with, then the lumpectomy along with radiation starting soon, which would probably shrink the left breast even more. She said she could/would be able to even everything out! Dr. Klenke walked me through e
Bluffton, SC |
I go to Pinnacle about once a month between esthetician services, seeing Dr. Klenke and my gynecology appointments. I am on a weight loss plan there and I've lost 20lbs (goal 35lbs)! I am ecstatic about my progress both inside and out and I know I have this office to thank for it. My neighbors on both sides also go there now and I've told everyone in my circles. Happy to leave a review!
Bluffton, SC |
I have had a fantastic experience at Pinnacle. Dr. Klenke takes her time and listens, doesn't push "extra" procedures and explains everything in detail. I started as an insurance patient for breast reconstruction and now I'm a cosmetic patient. I love the results and my friends just think I've been on vacation. I look natural, but better!
in Hilton Head Island, SC |
I noticed after my last appointment that my botox results weren't as good as they usually are so I dug out my receipt to see when my last appointment was, and I noticed I was charged for Xeomin, not Botox. I called office to inquire and was told that it was the product doctor uses now, but that it's the "same as botox". She did not tell me she was using another product and I have no clue about the new product she injected me with. Asked to speak with Doctor, and she never called me back.
in Beaufort, SC |
I had a wonderful experience from the time I went into the office. All the employees were very welcoming. Dr. Klenke explained everything I needed to know. My surgery was a good experience. I cannot believe the results I saw after only one week! She is definitely the best at what she does!
Hilton Head Island, SC |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Klenke to others -- and have done so several times already. Don't know if anyone has taken my recommendation, but I do not hesitate to mention her name when asked.
in Bluffton, SC |
I had a very serious problem with some previous breast surgery and I spent a lot of time and money searching out the right doctor to help me once and for all. I researched Dr. Klenke before going to see her and within minutes of talking with her I knew she was the right doctor to help me. I felt confident in her skills, we had a very honest conversation and everything went smoothly from there on out. Great staff. Beautiful, clean office. Now I see the esthetician and gynecologist there too!
in Florence, SC |
So far I've only had a consultation with Dr. Klenke and I found her to be kind,compassionate, and very willing to listen to my concerns.I'm hoping to have an indentation and scar repaired on my forehead from a car accident many years ago.I have an appointment on September 30 for the first phase,which will be profractional erbium laser to address the scar. I'll definitely write a review to let you all know the results .I feel very much at peace about choosing Dr.Klenke and her staff!
in Bluffton, SC |
I had breast augmentation. One breast is considerably larger than the other. She wanted me to wait six months for swelling to go down. Then another six months, then another. She refuses to take my calls or see me. Worst Dr. EVER!!!!
Our patients are our top priority. Patients with surgical issues are promptly scheduled. We are sorry you were not pleased with the results of your previous breast augmentation performed by another surgeon at another practice. Allowing ample time between surgeries is often necessary to allow swelling to subside and adequate healing. The exact time needed could only be determined by consultation and examination. Please contact our office and we will be happy to schedule an immediate consultation.
in Bluffton, SC |
Very happy with Dr. Klenke and staff. Really I can't say enough good about her. She was very patient and considerate of me and my apprehension, took a lot of time with me and was very careful with my procedure. I wouldn't go to anyone else.
in Savannah, GA |
Dr. Klenke is kind and extremely knowledgeable. She takes the time to sit down with you and really understand your goals. Her office is clean and welcoming. My experiences with Pinnacle Plastic Surgery have been nothing short of amazing!
Have you seen Dr. Audrey Klenke, MD?

Visit Dr. Klenke