Dr. Audrey Klenke, MD

Dr. Audrey Klenke, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Audrey Klenke, MD is a plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Bluffton, SC and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from University Of Cincinnati / Main Campus in 2007 and specializes in plastic & reconstructive surgery, cosmetic surgery, and more.

7 Mallett Way

Bluffton, SC 29910

• First Choice Health
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Klenke

See how frequently Dr. Klenke performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Gynecomastia
high
Excision of Skin Cancer

Dr. Klenke's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Klenke "Pinnacle Plastic Surgery provides advanced healthcare for people seeking reconstructive or cosmetic surgery to enhance their well-being. We understand that living well includes feeling good about the way you look, and we want to make elective options easier to consider.

Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Audrey Klenke views cosmetic surgery as a natural part of a healthy lifestyle. As Beaufort County's only female plastic surgeon, she offers a unique perspective, driven by modern perceptions of aesthetics. Dr. Klenke believes plastic surgery is based on the unique relationship between you and your doctor, one that evolves from trust and understanding.

Pinnacle Plastic Surgery also offers a state-of-the-art medical spa, which specializes in age-defying treatments as well as permanent makeup.

Whether you're looking for fabulous quick fixes, like Botox® and Juvederm®, or time-honored surgical procedures, like facelift and tummy tuck, our goal is to help you look your best at any age.

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Ganglion Cyst
  • Gynecomastia
  • Laceration
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Rosacea
  • Skin Aging
  • Thigh Conditions
  • Trigger Finger
  • Wounds
  • Wrinkles

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Vassar College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • University Of Cincinnati / Main Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • University Of Cincinnati / Main Campus
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Klenke has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Klenke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Klenke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Klenke's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Klenke to family and friends

Dr. Klenke's Performance

Dr. Klenke Says:
"

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. Your opinions provide valuable information that help Pinnacle Plastic Surgery improve the patient experience. If you would like to speak to someone in our office, we would be happy to talk to you directly at 843.815.6699.

"

Dr. Klenke has helped me get back to myself through breast reconstruction after cancer. She’s kind, honest, and skilled, and takes the time to answer my questions and address concerns I may have. The staff is always warm and welcoming and make me feel comfortable. I will always recommend Pinnacle.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
No one wants to hear “you have breast cancer.” But I heard those words a little over 2 years ago. After my lumpectomy, which took more tissue than originally anticipated, Dr. Klenke, did a reduction/reconstruction surgery. She was amazing to work with. My breasts were very uneven to start with,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2
I go to Pinnacle about once a month between esthetician services, seeing Dr. Klenke and my gynecology appointments. I am on a weight loss plan there and I've lost 20lbs (goal 35lbs)! I am ecstatic about my progress both inside and out and I know I have this office to thank for it. My neighbors on...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
I have had a fantastic experience at Pinnacle. Dr. Klenke takes her time and listens, doesn't push "extra" procedures and explains everything in detail. I started as an insurance patient for breast reconstruction and now I'm a cosmetic patient. I love the results and my friends just think I've been...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1
I noticed after my last appointment that my botox results weren't as good as they usually are so I dug out my receipt to see when my last appointment was, and I noticed I was charged for Xeomin, not Botox. I called office to inquire and was told that it was the product doctor uses now, but that...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0