Dr. Audralan Fox, MD

Dr. Audralan Fox, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Audralan Fox, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Del City, OK. She is 45 years old.

5472 Main St Ste 101

Del City, OK 73115

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Fox

Dr. Fox's Experience

Dr. Fox's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Integrative Medicine

• Naturopathy

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*
  • Integrative Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Physician Specialties**

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• University Of Oklahoma Family Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • University Of Arizona-Integrative Medicine Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Fox has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fox does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fox and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fox's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fox to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Fox's Performance
OK |
She is cold and controlling. Would definitely not recommend her.
in oklahoma city, ok |
I would have to say that I recommend Dr. Fox to all people that are looking for a physician in the OKC area. She is very attentive and does extensive testing that most physicians do not offer to see what is really going on with you. She is a wonderful doctor and takes time to really "spend time" with her patients to answer all their questions. I know that she is a great doctor. The only downfall hard to get a sooner appt. she is booked out 3 months but there is Urgent Care
Edmond, OK |
Love Dr. Fox so much. She's knowledgable, patient & respectful of your choices & a diamond in the rough for medical doctors. The two biggest obstacles to actually getting to see her are scheduling and staff. Appointments for current patients can be 2-3 months out and forget urgent appointments. Her staff is rude, unfriendly, very impatient and with regards to a recent situation with lab work, treated my husband and I like we were dumb, wasting their time & couldn't be bothered to correct it.
Oklahoma City, OK |
Our family loves Dr. Fox! She is my son's pediatrician and has become our family doctor. She is very knowledgeable of both traditional medicine as well as natural alternatives. We have found her expertise invaluable. My husband had some health issues that he had been to many doctors about who could not figure out what was wrong with him; she knew right away what it was and was able to give him great advice on how to treat it. She also consistently takes time with us. We are so thankful for her!
Broken Arrow, OK |
They schedule appointments for the doctor but it's actually the PA. I recommended they to a friend who waited weeks, drove 2 hrs, to find out it was the PA. The PA ordered me an ultrasound of a lump & the report didn't mention it. I asked her why/to follow up with radiologist. She said she would but never did. I had to call myself and it turned out the radiologist missed the important slides. They make you come in for another appt to get many lab results and charge you a full appt.
oklahoma city |
I love her! Absolutely and completely caring! I would recommend her a million times over. She treats me for multiple things and always show compassion and patience.
in Del City,OK |
I really like Dr.Fox. I have taken my son to her from when he was only 3 days old. She is so kind to our baby and always have treated my husband and I very professionally and delightfully. She also respects all our decisions we make for our son.Has helped us when we had questions or concerns. I highly recommend her.
okc |
She is the best physician I've ever seen and I've had cancer twice. I've never experienced a doctor who really listens to the patient as she does. Goes way far and beyond to help her patient' needs.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Fox herself was okay but I can't say anything good about the rest of my experiences there. When I've met with her she's always been in a hurry but does answer questions, but I have not been able to get some information from her even after leaving several messages over several weeks. No one ever returned my call so I finally went by the office, and the staff there was incredibly rude and told me I had to leave and try calling the nurse again. I left more messages but never heard back.
Have you seen Dr. Audralan Fox, MD?
Are you Dr. Fox?