Dr. Aubrey Wagenseller, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 182 reviews.
Author:
I was seen in he Sil Spg office. I was favorably impressed especially in comparison to other derma I have seen. Dr. W answered all my questions, did not act rushed, and was both knowledgeable and personable. Since I am a health care professional myself, I am pretty careful and require my providers to be well above average. Dr. W was well within my criteria of practice and professionalism!
Author:
On time, thorough skin check, gave options for treatment that was / was not covered by insurance.
Author:
Dr. Wagenseller was wonderful and thoroughly examined me. She took the time to discuss other health issues and let me know what issues to be aware of. It was a great visit!
Author:
Dr. Wagenseller was very thorough and even suggested a new medication for me to try. She is very kind and easy to talk to.
Author:
Dr. Wagenseller was amazing at my appointment and made me feel totally at ease. Her level of professionalism and care are unmatched.
Author:
Wonderful doctor! Very knowledgeable and extremely personable. I recommend her to anyone who asks me for the name of a good dermatologist.
Author:
Everyone was very accomodating. I was impressed with the care Dr. Wagenseller gave me.
Author:
Polite, informative and knowledgeable. I got the impression that she knows what she is doing.
Author:
Dr. Wagenseller is fantastic. I like her because she is cautious, but won't conduct unnecessary procedures. In addition, she provides clients with a beauty regimen that is not only healthy for your skin, but helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Author:
I was an emergency patient that day and had no exact appointment time.
Author:
Informative, several subjects covered. I asked and did receive minimal written instructions for all the products recommended.
Excellent!!
Author:
Nice inviting office & great personal attention.
Author:
Emergency issues with arm with lymphedema - Dr. Wagenseller assesed it a being a simple issue and provided information regarding cellulitis symphtoms which it was not. Very caring and effective explanation and treatment plan for severe dry skin with a new product recommendation which has worked well since I purchased it.
Author:
HIGHEST recommendation. She's an excellent doctor but also a kind and approachable person who honestly cares about her patients. Takes time to explain and answer questions, makes sure all your concerns are addressed. I am so grateful to have found her!
Author:
So knowledgeable and professional, and great follow up!
Author:
Exam seemed careful yet efficient. Doc listened well and responded appropriately.
Author:
She is a very good Doctor, Dermatologist and person.
Author:
I had a thorough dermatological exam and also brought some skin concerns to Dr. Wagenseller's attention. She was excellent, attentive to my concerns, and addressed the issues. I can't rave enough about her and will send my friends and 5 children to see her for their dermatology needs.
Author:
Thorough, informative, understanding, caring.
Author:
Dr Wagenseller saw me on time and was thoughtful and engaged. She made sure to ask if I had any concerns and asked about specific areas we discussed during a prior appointment.
Author:
She was very nice kind and understanding Explained very well. Staff very nice as well. I felt very comfortable would highly recommend her. Plus looks like she got her training at UVA yea!!!!
Author:
Professional, courteous and thorough. She answered all of my concerns and made plans going forward for continued health & wellbeing
Author:
Very good experience, short wait, Dr. Wagenseller answered my questions, and explained her diagnosis. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend her.
Author:
Dr. Wagenseller did a very thorough exam. She was very good at explaining what looked irregular and what to monitor. Would highly recommend
Author:
On time! And prompt and friendly. Will visit again.
Author:
Very short wait time. Dr. Wagenseller was quick and efficient in checking my skin for anything odd and took the time to listen to my concerns.
Author:
Very professional, considerate, very gentle, answered questions and gave detailed explanation. Great Staff. Overall pleased with the visit and highly recommend.
Author:
Great visit, very good experience, Dr.Wagenseller a great listener, very good diagnostician.
Author:
Staff was great, had our young son with me and they were very accommodating- Dr Wagenseller was knowledgeable, squared away and went the extra mile to ask about any other issues I was having, etc. Totally professional and smooth experience! Highly recommended!
Author:
I am relatively new to Dr. Wagenseller's practice and have been very impressed. Several biopsies have detected skin cancers that are being addressed. I have found her to be extremely knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. She takes the time to explain the biopsy reports and what needs to be done. Very willing to answer any questions in detail and explains options concerning scarring and prognosis going forward. Having been a medical professional for many years I am very inpressed with her and her staff's professional knowledge and manner. I highly recommend Dr. Wagenseller and her staff.
Author:
It was good. And pay attention.
Author:
Dr. Wagenseller is awesome. First, she has availability, which is great when you’re finally ready to see someone and actually can. Second, she had a very pleasant demeanor and really listens. Third, I’d go so far as to say that she saved my life... because she found a mole on my back that was cancerous. Had she not questioned it and decided to take it off for testing I could have been in a much worse situation. I can’t thank her enough for her due diligence. I highly recommend her (and already have to my friends and family) for her expertise and knowledge. Please do yourself a favor and see her!
Author:
It met all my expectations.
Author:
Dr. Wagenseller has a very pleasant manner, and gives the impression that she is available for you - no feeling of being rushed. She listens. And she has a sense of humor that helps "the medicine go down."
Author:
I was very pleased with the courtesy and professionalism of the staff. Dr. Wagenseller was very pleasant and answered all my questions. I haven't been to a dermatologist for a long time. Everyone made me feel comfortable and at ease. Thank you!!
Author:
Dr. Wagenseller explained everything.
Author:
Dr. Wagenseller was very professional; I highly recommend her.
Author:
She was friendly and thorough. She asked good questions. The office was easy to find, free parking, and the wait short.
Author:
Dr. Wagenseller was prompt, pleasant and professional. She explained why she diagnosed poison ivy rather than an internal allergy and she prescribed a potent cream that has helped so far. I'm glad I was able to see her on short notice even though she is not my regular Derm Associates doctor.
Author:
Dr. Wagenseller has been my Dermatologist for about a year or so and I have regularly gone to her for my treatments. She's very professional and to the point in her methods. Even when my condition can be frustrating at times, I am always happy to see her and entrust myself in her hands.
Author:
Great visit and will be back again
Author:
I had a few concerns about my skin and scalp. Dr. Wagenseller helped put my mind at ease.
Author:
She is a very Good Dermatologist and helped me out in my Issue I had.
Great
Author:
Dr. Wagenseller was very attentive and discussed in detail her diagnosis. She advised the required medication for treatment. She did not rush and answered all queries.
Author:
Very professional and competent. Identified and solved the issue I was having with my scalp. Also had a skin screen to ensure that age spots were just that (and they were), nice to get a clean bill of health (skin-wise).
Author:
Thoughtful, good at sharing information, straightforward--and friendly!
Author:
Dr. Wagenseller was very professional. She was efficient with her time, yet thorough with covering the reason I was there. She explained exactly what she was doing and warned me that the procedure was likely going to hurt (it actually did not). It is healing very nicely as well. She let me know when she'd call me with results and when I'd need to return in the future. Her assistant, Topaz, was also very friendly and professional. I've taken my children to this practice for years, and it just seems to get better. The check-in & patient portal process is also stream-lined and efficient and the front desk staff are friendly and do their jobs well.
Author:
Dr Wagenseller was wonderful. She was very thorough, personable and diagnosed my son's condition immediately. We had 0 wait time and everyone in the office was courteous. I highly recommend Dr. Wagenseller!