Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Atul Lalani, MD
Atul Lalani is a Endocrinologist (Diabetes & Hormones Specialist) - General practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Started practicing 1988. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Hormone Foundation AWARDS & ACCOLADES Director, Berwick Diabetes Thyroid and Endocrine Center, PA Top Doctor Award, Phoenix Magazine, 2010 Chief Division of Endocrinology INSURANCES ACCEPTED Aetna Arizona Foundation Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) AvMed Blue Cross Blue Shield Caremore Medical Group Cigna First Health (Coventry Health Care) Health Net Health Net of Arizona, Inc. Humana Maricopa Health Plan Medicare MultiPlan PHCS Tricare UnitedHealthCare

East Valley Endocrinology

9500 E Ironwood Square Dr

Scottsdale, AZ 85258

• Arizona Foundation
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • AvMed
  • Caremore Medical Group
  • Health Net
  • Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
  • Maricopa Health Plan
  • PHCS

Learn about Dr. Lalani

Dr. Lalani's Experience

Dr. Lalani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  • Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Diabetes Type 1
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Hypopituitarism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Topiwala National Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Lalani has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Lalani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lalani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lalani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lalani to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Lalani's Performance
in Scottsdale AZ |
Very intelligent regarding all aspects of endocrinology. Very quik to diagnosis what 12 other doctors never could! Thank God
in Scottsdale AZ |
Saved My Life ! 12x ER ...told i needed heart surgery by ER docs etc Saw Dr Lalani 1st time an sent directly from ER he did labs a cortisol stim test and frim symptoms and labs determined I did not have heart disease that my heart was acting up because I had rare auto immune disease Addisons disease . Very rare .JFK had this life threatening disease. Right away Dr Lalani started treatment and my heart normalized and that was 5 years ago. Tho patients may complain about the wait. I promise you it
Mesa, AZ |
I walked into the doctors office, was told I needed to see the office manager who informed me that Dr. Lalani would no longer see me as a patient because I filed Chapter 13 which did not affect them. I was not given a referral, meds, a last appointment nothing. It took me 8 months to find a new Endo who treats my condition and accepts my insurance. During that time, I did not revive care.
Scottsdale, AZ |
I've been trying to schedule an appointment here for over a week now. I've left 2 messages every day and his staff has not returned my calls. This is some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced from a physicians office.
in Globe, AZ |
Dr Lalani is wonderful BUT his staff is several bad words and then some more. I've never had or deal with such incompetence before in my life!! The manager isn't any help either so save your words and phone calls...they won't be returned. The girls who actually did a great job and who were pleasant, no longer work there. They quite due to the work environment. Save your money and precious time and go elsewhere...ANYWHERE but Lalanis. Horrible!!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Lalani and his associates show remarkable professionalism and are incredible in their field. They listen to patient concerns and are thorough and Pro active in treating individual Endocrine ailments. The very best practice I've received care from. Exceptionally staffed.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Although the Dr seems knowledgeable, his office is so disorganized I would not recommend going to him. They couldn't seem to fax a simple referral to another Dr in a timely manner and they won't return phone calls. When we came to personally pick up the referral they had not faxed, the office manager would not come out to speak with us, but instructed her other staff to inform us that we would not be seen by anyone no matter how long we waited.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
The worst medical experience you will ever have - guaranteed. Went in with one issue and was subjected to 35 unnecessary tests and billed accordingly and then suggested I should come back for more testing.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Lalani is probably the most knowledgable and sincere Doctor you will ever meet. However, his staff, especially the front office and office manager are horrible. The office is so chaotic. Wait times exceed 1 - 2 hours.The front office staff is always arguing with each other and the rest of the staff looks miserable. I no longer go to this practice because it is a nightmare every time. When the office staff changes I will be back. Dr. Lalani is great but the staff is horrible.
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Lalani and his Nurse Practitioners are great. The medical assistants in the back office are great too. It's the rest of the staff that are a little unprofessional. I overheard staff arguing at the front desk both times I visited the office. Make sure you know exactly where your lab work is going and if that facility/lab takes your insurance. They did get me in for my initial appointment immediately, but I waited 3 hours after my scheduled time to see the doctor.
Glendale, AZ |
Dr. Lalani wasn't bad, the office is horrible. No one answers the phone, trying to schedule an appointment is almost impossible. If you need something you have to go into the office and make them hand it to you or it won't get done. Office personal doesn't do their job. You may get extra bills for stuff your insurance don't cover because no one checks your benefits. Your prescriptions may not get refills, because you can't make an appointment. Very Unprofessional, poorly run.
in Queen Creek, AZ |
I was happy to finally see a doctor that was able to help me. Staff was friendly and Doctor Lalani was the best.
in Glendale, AZ |
I had a great experience with Dr. Lalani. He was patient, understanding, and extremely knowledgeable with my condition (diabetes). Bedside manner was impeccable.
Phoenix, AZ |
Some staff is wonderful, others distant & not helpful. Some medical assistants, while very nice, make a lot of errors when writing down what you are taking or seen for. Every time I've gone they've had my medications incorrect. I bring in my meds so they can write them down but they still have constant errors. I find it odd that they seem to diagnose everyone with Hashimotos. It's impossible to get a call back, even after placing many calls, I'm at 3 now with msgs left, nothing & it's urgent.
Scottsdale, AZ |
The Dr is a good dr. But i feel that the office is run is the most unprofessional way. There never return phone calls for concerns of a patient. I have spent more than 2-3 hours at some appointments just waiting to see him It is always under staffed. It is really too bad.. I would not recommend this dr. to anyone else.
in Chandler, AZ |
I would not recommend this facility. The wait times are insane. The staff is so rude. I saw this Dr one time for a 2000.00 procedure in his office. Never ever will I go here again. if you have the choice RUNNNN to another place. Rebecca Curry
in Mesa |
Best care I have ever had.
Phoenix, AZ |
4 months after being seen and they still haven't sent in my prescription for my medications. I don't think the staff talk to each other. I have called MANY times. Awful experience. I went there for help. Not happy at all.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Let's just say it was bad and now it is worse. I'll never go back again. My health is far worse now and was told to just come back in a year
Have you seen Dr. Atul Lalani, MD?
Are you Dr. Lalani?

Visit Dr. Lalani

Dr. Lalani accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • Arizona Foundation
  • Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
  • AvMed
  • Caremore Medical Group
  • Health Net
  • Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
  • Maricopa Health Plan