Cardiology  |
Dr. Attiya Khan, MD
I was the first female cardiology fellow at Texas Heart Institute and am only female interventional cardiologist in Northwest part of Houston. I have been in practice since 1982. I constantly update my knowledge by attending seminars and review courses as well as recertification examinations. My areas of interest include acute cardiac care, like taking care of patients having heart attacks and unstable cardiac patients in the hospital settings, as well as evaluation of all other cardiac problems in office.

21212 Northwest Fwy Ste 555

Cypress, TX 77429

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Khan

I want my patients to feel comfortable with me. We use our medical knowledge and experience to assess and evaluate their condition,come up with a work up plan and implement it.

We have most necessary office testing available and work at North Cypress and Memorial Greater Heights for any hospital procedures.

Dr. Khan's Experience

Dr. Khan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiology
  • Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology

• Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Septal Defect
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
  • Vascular Surgical Procedure

• Fatima Jinnah Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1975

Dr. Khan has no media or publications listed.

• Urdu

Dr. Khan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khan to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Khan's Performance
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Khan and her entire staff literally saved my husbands life. My husband is retired military and big tough guy who was very hard headed for me to get to doctor. By the time we left our first visit, he was smiling and scheduling the next appointment. This is all because Dr. Khan is the most caring and thorough cardiologist. Her bedside manner is A+. She doesn't rush at all and explains everything. Candace, Delma, Alma, Diana, Chastity & Erica are the best team ever & I am grateful to them.
in Houston, TX |
After my insurance changed, Dr. Khan decided that she wanted to see me every quarter instead of twice a year. No Reason why was given. when I asked she basically said "Because I said so" Over charged me and it took six months of my insurance company calling her telling her to issue a refund. If I ever had a question regarding my care, I was told " Trust me" and she always told me that she "fires bad patients like me all the time". Well, I fired her. Never going back.
Cypress, TX |
Excellent physician, very hard working. Staff is professional
in Ocean Springs, MS |
First of all, I'd like to say that a doctor's staff is very important when considering a physician. Dr. Khan's staff is, in my opinion, exceptional. Chasity and Alma, her nurses, truly care about the patients and go above and beyond. Diana makes me smile when I check out and Delma the smiling face at check in. Being the first female cardiologist, only female in the northwest area, as a woman is important to me. Throw in her skill and compassion and Dr. Khan is an A+++. Thank you for you guys!
in Houston, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Kahn for 18 years. I have complete confidence in her decisions about my heart health. She is caring, answers questions, listens and is very knowledgeable. I completely trust her judgement. The nurses are very caring and the office staff is courteous, friendly and will schedule an urgent appointment whenever needed. I would highly recommend her.
in Cypress, TX |
I found Dr Kahan to be the ultimate professional. Her staff is always willing to help with appointments, tests, and Insurance. I would recommend Dr. Khan to any of my family seeking Cardio vascular diagnosis or Medical care.
in Houston, TX |
She has been my mother doctor for the last 7 years and we are extremely pleased. Very caring and compassionate. Definitely would recommend her to other people.
Houston, TX |
I would never refer anyone to her! Her nurse Chasity is very rude never returns my call . I needed to get surgical clearance forms completed and she continues to blow me off this doctor is all about ordering unnecessary test to make extra money
in Houston, TX |
Worst run doctors office I have every came across
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Khan needs to realize that her patients will have questions, and part of her job is to answer them. Not to sound annoyed when she does respond. If she wanted a 9-5 job, then she should have choosen another career. Her lack of bedside manner and lack of compassion is less than disgusting. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone!
Houston, TX |
I was a patient thru ER. Dr. Kahn installed my 1st stint. At time of release from hospital, I was experiencing the same original symptoms. I transferred myself to another hospital in same system and another cardiologist who put me in surgery immediately. Dr. Kahn had installed a stint too small. She was screaming at me as I left on my own by ambulance, against her advice. Her brother, a cardiologist, had assisted her. I have no trust in either.
in CYPRESS, TX |
WONDERFUL, CARING AND PATIENT DOCTOR.
in Houston, TX |
Has been my Cardiologist for 25 years + would 't trust anyone else to tell me the truth about my medical health, when it comes to my heart. She tell you the truth and is always very thorough in her examinations. You can ask her anything, and she will listen and address your concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Attiya Khan, MD?
Are you Dr. Khan?