Dr. Attica Chang, MD

Dr. Attica Chang, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Attica Chang, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

1356 NW 2nd Ave

Boca Raton, FL 33432

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Chang

See how frequently Dr. Chang performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Warts
Skin Infections
Boil

Dr. Chang's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Harvard Med School
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Miami School Med

Dr. Chang has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese
  • German

Dr. Chang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chang to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Chang's Performance
Boca Raton, FL |
Sadly, it's not the same practice that it used to be. Good doctor and medical staff, but they rush you through your appointment. For the entire visit it feels like they are trying to escape and move on the the next. The receptionist behind the window is horrible. If you can get past her crappy attitude, and don't mind being rushed, you will like the doctor and the PAs. Plan on seeing the PA most of the time. The doctor pushes you to see them instead.
Deerfield Beach, FL |
Use to be a good office. Not anymore. Office staff reception rude. You can only see nurse practitioners. Had to return twice and pay two copays for the same problem. Still not resolved. Will not go back.
Boca Raton, FL |
I found his care to be fine; but actually getting to see him is not easy. Front office staff could be more polite and helpful.
Miami, FL |
The front desk staff are very rude and standoffish. You have to ring a doorbell for them to open the window and they still don't open the window. Wait time is ridiculously long. Still haven't met the actual dr yet, but after all this waiting and being ignored (45 min) I am not coming back.
in Boca Raton, FL |
My experience with this office can only be described as poor My appointment was to see the doctor but instead I was seen by a PA This was disappointing but it gets better. I asked about a small blemish. The PA said it was nothing but asked if I wanted it removed anyway. I said no. A minute later she asked me again are you sure you don't want me to remove that? it'll only take a half a second. I said ok. I received a $150 bill for the 1/10th sec. nitrous squirt.
Boca Raton, FL |
I was waiting in a small exam room, in only my underwear and a dressing gown, when the doctor walk in with 3 young ladies. The experience was uncomfortable considering that it was a full-body exam and there were others standing closely around me. I was not informed that there would be observers nor was I asked my permission. I thought the visit was handled in a very unprofessional manner. The next day I called the office, told them of my reaction, and informed them that I would not be returning.
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Chang wasn't what I expected. although the office was busy, he literally only took 3 minutes to evaluate me and then poof he was gone. Dr. Chang was recommended by my gyno so I was expecting a little bit more time for him to really take a look at my skin and help me with my problem specially for a $200 bill. he gave me a steroid cream and said everything looked pretty normal. he was the first dermatologist iv tried and I wasn't satisfied.
Have you seen Dr. Attica Chang, MD?
Are you Dr. Chang?