Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM

Podiatric Surgery ·  Female · Age 46

Dr. Kashani

Annandale Foot and Ankle Center

7540 Little River Tpke Ste I Annandale, VA 22003

Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Annandale, VA and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine in 2004 and specializes in podiatric surgery and podiatry.

Dr. Kashani accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Kashani has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(703) 750-1124Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Kashani's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Kashani's Top Procedures and Conditions

Hammer Toe

Dr. Kashani treats Hammer Toe more than 88% of her peers

Dr. Kashani treats this condition more than 88% of her peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Kashani treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 75% of her peers

Dr. Kashani treats this condition more than 75% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Sever's Disease
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Wound Care and Management

Because your feet and ankles are the foundation of your entire body, proper care is vital to overall good health. Problems with your feet or ankles can cause complications in your knees, hip, and back, as well as alter the way you stand and walk. Our...

• Podiatric Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kashani

Dr. Kashani?
Dr. Kashani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM
Excellent care in a very efficient manner
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM?
Dr. Kashani is warm and very attentive. She has excellent bedside manner and took her time explaning the procedures and answering every question or concern. I highly recommend her as your future physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM?
I had a great experience seeing Dr. Kashani. I didn't feel rushed, diagnosis was on point, and staff was nice and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM?
My gait and balance were affected by an accident which is now leading to a secondary impact on my feet. Dr. Kashini gave me a thorough examination, not just looking at my feet, but thinking about my body as a whole. X-rays of both feet were done, and she thoroughly explained and educated me with the images. Custom made orthotics for both feet were recommended and mold casting completed. Dr. Kashani was very good at explaining insurance coverage and took plenty of time in my care.
Very friendly and compassionate
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM?
Dr. Kashani has performed extensive surgery on both of my feet - left foot in 2012 and right foot in 2018. She is amazing. I’m virtually pain-free whereas before the surgeries I could barely walk and could barely get a tennis shoe on. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM?
Dr. Kashani made me and my feet feel comfortable. She also explained everything I needed to know about my foot care in a way I could clearly understand. I would definitely recommend her to others!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM?
Very professional and friendly. Explained my situation and dealt with my concerns. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM?
I had my first appointment with Dr. Atoosa Kashani and I was very impressed with her and the office personnel (all were wonderful) . I have in the past seen my share of doctors being a cancer patient and the level of service varies drastically. I put Dr. Atoosa Kashani as one of the top best doctors with her knowledge, bedside manners, and professionalism. I look forward to having her as my podiatrist as I know I will be in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM?
My son had a lingering pain in his foot after lacrosse season. Dr. Kashani took the time and applied her knowledge to rule out many possible causes and settle on a path forward to find relief.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM?
Dr. Kashani is thorough and explains everything very well. Little to no wait times and friendly staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM?
Terrific doctor and bedside manner
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM?
Dr. Kashani and her staff are fantastic. Professional, compassionate and thorough. Thanks to their efforts, I am back playing soccer and scoring goals after breaking 4 bones in my foot and tearing a ligament. Both surgeries were a piece of cake, thanks to Dr. Kashani.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM?
Very friendly, kind and gently. Explained everything thoroughly. I liked my first visit
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM?
I have finally found a doctor who listens to me, spends time explaining x-rays and medical information to me and who is extremely kind and respectful. Dr. Kashani is a god-send who does not rush immediately to surgery as the first and only step to treatment. Believe me, I have gone to many orthopedic doctors and podiatrists for my feet and ankles since 1996 and this is the FIRST doctor who took the time to listen and care. I will be going back to Dr. Kashani regularly, and so should you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM?
Dr. Kashani is the first Podiatrist I have seen. She is an excellent doctor very informative and knowledgeable, she explained in detail my MRI and showed me the anatomy of the foot and clarified the problem I have. Dr. Kashani and her staff are very professional, and the time to wait to be seen is almost nothing. I would highly recommend Dr. Kashani to anyone needs a Podiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM?
I went to correct my small toe which was laying on top of the next one. She did surgery to lengthen the tendon and fix the joint. I had minimal pain and bruising, was walking right away, and my toe is in the proper position now. I like her very much, she explained everything very well, did an excellent job, and was available for any questions I had. I would definitely go back to her and trust her expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM?
Dr. Kashani is an excellent Dr. She is most knowledgeable, kind, efficient. She understood my needs and treated me very professionally but in a kind an friendly manner. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a Podiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM?
I recently went to Dr. Kashani to have a plantar wart on my foot removed. I visited the office three times: the initial consultation, the procedure, and the follow-up. Each time, Dr. Kashani and the rest of the staff were professional, courteous, and patient. They clearly answered all of my questions, and I was in and out in relatively little time. I would highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Atoosa Kashani, DPM?
I live near Dr. Kashani's office. When I hurt my foot I just googled the nearest Podiatrists office and she came up. She was very kind and very knowledgeable. I recommend her for all foot and ankle problems you may have.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kashani?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kashani treats patients.

Falls Church, VA