Dr. Atiya Atique, MD

Dr. Atiya Atique, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Atiya Atique, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Midlothian, VA. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Atique is affiliated with Johnston-Willis Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Atique

Dr. Atique's Experience

Dr. Atique's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Dhaka Medical College, University Of Dhaka
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • East Jefferson General Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • East Jefferson General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Atique has no media or publications listed.

• Bengali
  • Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Atique does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Atique and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Atique's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Atique to family and friends
Dr. Atique's Performance
in Chesterfield |
I am so happy and grateful to have Dr Atique as my physician. She always takes the necessary time to listen and answer all my questions, and she is kind and caring, as well as thorough and knowledgeable. I hope that she will continue to be my primary medical provider for many years to come!
Midlothian, VA |
Dr. Atique listens and takes time to address my concerns. I have confidence in her advice and recommendations. I highly recommend her.
in Chester, VA |
My daughters and I are recently new patient's of Dr Atique and I am very impressed of her patient care. She does not treat us as a text book rather than listen to the patient and proceed as such. I work in the medical field and this is the most satisfied as an patient.
in Richmond, VA |
Absolutely recommend Dr. Atique. My coworker recommended Dr Atique and I have recommended her to my sister and we both switched to Dr Atique as our new Primary Care Provider. In the 20 years that I have lived in Richmond Virginia I must say that Dr Atique is one of the Best Doctor's I have ever been blessed to meet. She took the time to listen to all of my concerns and she addressed every single one of them immediately. Dr. Atique saved my life and restored my faith in Medical Doctors. Trust is
I love Dr. Antique she actually takes time out to listen and address any concerns I may have. She does not rush you out the door....I have been a patient for years and plan to stay with her for many more years to come. She also has a very good bedside manor.
in Chesterfield, VA |
She has been my physician for over 8 years. I had gone through a lot of doctors because I just did not feel secure with them. After my 1st visit with her she won me over with her friendly greeting and questions and concerns for me. She has always made me feel as if my concerns and questions are a very real concern to her. As much as I hated to go to the doctor and still do, I always call and keep up with her for my follow ups. I feel obligated in a sense due to respect for her caring
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Atique is very patient and takes the time needed to explain things.
Midlothian, VA |
Dr. Atique makes your feel at ease which makes her easy to communicate with.. I like that about her.
Richmond, VA |
Great! she was very personable, she seemed genuine about her caring about my health
Midlothian, VA |
Dr. Atique is a caring and compassionate physician who is also thorough and efficient. She never makes you feel like she is in a rush to get to the next patient. She's a good listener, and it's obvious when she comes in the room that she has prepared for the appointment. I appreciate her personal warmth and her medical expertise, such a great combination in a physician who specializes in Family Medicine.
Richmond, VA |
Dr. Atique is very caring and takes the time to answer questions and explain options.
Midlothian, VA |
Dr Atique is very patient and a very caring doctor who listens.
in Midlothian, VA |
Wonderful Doctor I agree it is more like you are visiting a friend. I trust her completely she sees my husband as well as my 90 year old mother and they feel the same as I do.
in Midlothian, VA |
Dr Atique is very good doctor. She listens and to every concern I have and addresses them. If she doesn't know, she is ordering a test to be taken. It's good to find a primary doctor as she. Thank you.
in Midlothian, VA |
The staff at the office are friendly and professional. During my visit with Dr ATIQUE I felt comfortable and that she listened to my concerns. She wasn't in a hurry to get out the door!
in Richmond, VA |
New to the area I chose Dr. Atique to provide primary care for my daughter (12 years old). She really exceeded my expectations by her keen ability to converse well with my child who is extremely shy, and draw her out so that she felt comfortable. Upon leaving my daughter said,... wow, that seemed more like visiting with a friend than going to the Dr's office!
in Chesterfield, VA |
Dr Atique is wonderful never rushes you and listens to everything you have to say. I would recommend her to everyone
Very nice and caring.
Have you seen Dr. Atiya Atique, MD?
Are you Dr. Atique?