Dr. Atif Haque, MD

Dr. Atif Haque, MD

Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Atif Haque, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. He is 41 years old. Read his story

1900 Mistletoe Blvd Ste 200

• ChoiceCare Network
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Haque

See how frequently Dr. Haque performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fracture
high
Spondylosis
high
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Haque's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Haque's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Haque "After spending most of his childhood in Mississippi, Dr. Haque left to pursue a degree in biomedical engineering at Duke University. He returned to the University of Mississippi for medical school. He then completed a general surgery internship at UT Southwestern/Parkland Hospital in Dallas, followed by neurosurgery residency at the same facility. He also completed a dedicated spine fellowship while at UT Southwestern. Dr. Haque has been in practice at FWBSI since 2010. He is board certified by the Amercian Board of Neurological Surgeons, as well as a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He treats disorders of the nervous system with a focus on minimally-invasive or motion-preserving technologies whenever possible."

• Neurosurgery

• Broken Neck
  • Cauda Equina Syndrome
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Brain Surgery
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • CyberKnife®, Cranial (Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Cranial) incl. Gamma Knife and LINAC Photon Beam
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Endoscopic Neurosurgery
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Kyphoplasty
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Microsurgical Spine Surgery

• University Of Mississippi
    Medical School | Graduated
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Haque has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Haque does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haque and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haque's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haque to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Haque's Performance
Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Haque has fused my neck (twice) and fixed lower back narrowing. He is thoughtful and thorough. Although I hope for no future issues, I would certainly consult him again.
in Watauga, Tx |
I think Dr. Haque is a great surgeon. My surgery was a great success. He explains things well and is very punctual. I always recommend Dr. Haque to everyone that might have a spine problem.
Fort Worth, TX |
He's friendly enough, but his surgical skills are lacking. He had to fix the first surgery he did and it's still messed up. He told me to come back and he would fix it again??????? Yeah right, NOT! Steer clear of him.
in Fort Worth, Texas |
My family and I are forever grateful for all that is Dr. Haque. In todays medical environment, we appreciate the honesty and compassion he provided. We were often ignored and not taken seriously, but Dr. Haque ALWAYS took the time to listen to our concerns. He is honest and has excellent bedside manner and professionalism. We will recommend him until the day he retires! Thank you, Dr. Haque!!
Fort Worth, TX |
For him pain is impressive. He don't care who you are or how old are you. Surgery is the best option for regardless of what problem do you have.
in Springtown, TX |
Dr. Haque was very thorough as took his time in explaining every detail before during and after surgery to me and my family. He made us feel very comfortable and I will be recommending him to others.
Boyd, texas |
Dr. Haque personified what a caring and compassionate doctor is all about. He takes time to listen, reassure and explain. His staff was great. I would recommend him to anyone!
in grandview,texas |
Dr.Haque provides the very best care and work done on neck was just unbelieveable.I could not walk ten feet and had very bad headaches and now walk is normal and no headaches.The support staff he has is beyond great and Mellisa is a pleasure to work with and she goes the extra mile to help
Dallas, TX |
I had a wonderful first experience with Dr. Haque. He did type notes on his laptop but first asked me if it was okay. Being in the healthcare profession, time management is key along with entering health information as quickly as possible to ensure accuracy. He was completely professional and asked me several times if I had any questions and encouraged me to bring my husband on the next visit so my husband could ask any questions. I'm very comfortable with Dr. Haque.
in Southlake, TX |
I met with Dr. Haque after a referral by my neurologist. He spent time with me explaining my condition, and he then recommended another specialist in Dallas who would be better to do the particular surgery that I needed. I really appreciated Dr. Haque's honesty and professionalism.
in Burleson, TX |
I went to Dr. Haque because I had a friend that the Dr. operated on 3 years ago. He was so pleased with the success of his spinal surgery that I knew I wanted The Dr. to perform my back surgery. I think he is attentive and interested when he sees me in the office. My surgery is one week old today and I can already tell that the tingling, numbness, and pain that I was having is gone. I will and do recommend Dr. Haque to everyone.
in Weatherford Tx |
April 2012 my mother developed hydropsyphless. At first Dr.haque said to think of a shunt and tube. After he gave closer examination, Dr Haque found an alternate . A compartment to which the fluid could be drained naturally. Dr.Haque explain every detail well as how special she is for this opportunity. She has done well since. I will Highly recommend Dr.Haque thank you ,Baker Family .
in Fort Worth, TX |
While Dr. Haque has an impressive resume with many awards, his demeanor and face to face time with me was disappointing. The first 4 min were spent with him on his laptop typing and he interrupted me over 6 times when I was trying to give him my health history, saying I need you to stop talking and hold that thought. He was only focused on my imaging. His physical exam was less than 3 min. Patients are more than their MRIs, we have a story to tell which often contains important health info!
Have you seen Dr. Atif Haque, MD?
Are you Dr. Haque?

Visit Dr. Haque

Dr. Haque accepts 16 insurance carriers
    Blue Choice
  • ChoiceCare Network
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA