Dr. Athena Theodosatos, DO

Dr. Athena Theodosatos, DO

Dermatology  |
Female

Dr. Athena Theodosatos is a Board Certified Physician serving Central Florida for more than 5 years. Dr. Theodosatos is experienced in biopsies, surgical excisions for benign and cancerous lesions and laser treatment for psoriasis. She is a professional member of The American Osteopathic Association, The Orange County Medical Association and The American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine. FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Check OFFICE HOURS Tuesday: 10am – 6:30pm Friday: 1:30pm-6:30pm

Theo Medical Dermatology

3030 E Semoran Blvd Ste 258

Apopka, FL 32703

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

Learn about Dr. Theodosatos

Patient Testimonials

Very professional and nice, made you feel very comfortable during visit. Recommend for all dermatology needs.
Very pleased with the staff and the Dr, Will be recommending friends and family. I'm very happy to have selected this office as my new Dermo after 16 years with my prior Dr,
My visit with Dr. Theo was great! She was by far everything a patient needs. Also, the office staff was all nice and professional from the moment I walked into the door until I left.

As a physician trained in both family medicine and dermatology, I am able to provide treatment for a variety of illnesses. I focus my practice on skin diseases and enjoy working with my patients to provide them with excellent care and treatment. My background in family medicine, public health and dermatology allow me to provide comprehensive and compassionate care to all my patients.

Dr. Theodosatos' Experience

Dr. Theodosatos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Theodosatos does not have any board certifications listed.

• Dermatological Disorders

• Family Medicine - Florida Hospital Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Florida Hospital Orlando
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Theodosatos has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Theodosatos has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Theodosatos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Theodosatos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Theodosatos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Theodosatos to family and friends
Dr. Theodosatos' Performance
Dr. Theodosatos and her staff were extremely friendly and accommodating! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a dermatologist! I had a wonderful experience here!!!
works well with the client
Great Experience. They were so nice and even fit me in when I was running late.
alittle wait but she seems very nice and honest about what will work and what will not
Very informative and pleasant.
Every one was very nice. I had to wait a while due to a surgery she had, but I was given information on a wall tablet that was very informative while I waited. Am coming back for results and I know I will be taken care of.
very knowledgeable and friendly i really appreciate her expert advice
The Staff was nice and very helpful. Dr. Theo was very kind and answered all of our questions.
She listens and pays attention well. I have confidence in her guidance and care.
met the dr for the first time. She is very nice and removed a growth very fast and froze another growth. Very good bedside manner.Have to follow up in 2 weeks
great
I had a wonderful experience. Dr. Theo and Chelsea are wonderful, experienced practitioners.
wonderful
vary comfortable
i had to wait a little for my appointment but the dr apologized and was very nice. i will be coming back and referring family and friends over.
Every time i have been in this office with her she has been very good.
una excelente esperiencia y el trato super bien son muy atentos todos en la oficina.
Very clean and peaceful office staff was kind both dermatologist and assistant listened and took time with patiend
Usually one feels uncomfortable coming to an office for the first time but I felt very at ease and I trusted her judgement.
wasnt long wait she was a quick breif and helpful recommend products for me and made me feel very welcomed and very understanding feel bettter already that i came here and reccommend this dermatologist to any one with skin issues
Dr. Theo was thorough and didn't rush me with my questions. She was very clear with her diagnosis and gave me immediate solutions. I would highly recommend this office.
Caring, friendly, generous, and well-informed doctor and staff. Excellent experience. I would recommend to anyone. I read glowing reviews online, and now I can see why!
I am pleased.
I enjoyed my visit with Dr Theo, she's very pleasant and she also spend some time getting to know her patient. She was very helpful.
This was my first visit at Theo Dermatology and I had a great experience all around! Very personalized care from Dr. Theo!
She is very kind and patient. She knows what she is doing and does it well. She takes her time and gets to know the patient which is important when you're a doctor.
Dr. Athena was very professional with me but also friendly. She listened to everything I had to say with rapt attention and helped me feel comfortable. Definitely recommend.
Dr. Theodosatos was friendly and seem to really care about your condition. She asked questions to ensure she understood your issue and makes you feel really comfortable. The office staff is also very friendly and organized. Everyone in the office goes above and beyond to ensure that you have a comfortable visit and that your needs are met. It was overall a great experience.
I am a first time patient at this provider. The doctor was very friendly as were the staff. The only thing that I did not like about this visit was my wait time. I had a 5:45pm appointment, and I wasn't seen until 7:05pm. I arrived for my appointment at 5:30pm. 30 minutes of my wait time was due to insurance issues, but the rest of the time was purely waiting. I will be coming for a follow-up visit in 4 weeks and will decide then if I will continue to come to this p...
was fast and easy!
Exceptional.
Excellent
she is a very nice lady.
Awesome dermatologist. She was very nice and took the time to listen to my problem.
Great first visit. Looking forward to being an established patient.
she's excellent
I really appreciate the effectiveness and the knowledge Dr. Theo shared with me.
Very friendly. Clear explanations and plan forward.
My experience with Dr. Theodosatos was wonderful. I was running late and was the last patient to come in to the office. I did not feel rushed at all and she took her time making sure my exam was complete and thorough. She had a very professional but down to earth demeanor. I will absolutely be coming back and referring patients to her.
Maravillosamente.
she was very friendly and fast with the process
it was great the dr and staff are so nice and helpful and it shows that she really cares about her patients and that what im looking for
excelente
It is always very pleasant to come here. The only thing is that we wait a long time to get seen.
Dr. Theo was very kind and took the time to explain what she would be doing (skin tag removal). She answered all my questions and gave me plenty of time and attention. She is excellent on the technical skills--I had no pain and everything went beautifully. I'm so pleased.
great
This was my first visit as I am relocating and both Athena and Alex were extremely professional and friendly. Follow up appointment will provide results which is why I was not able to rate accuracy of diagnosis or post-visit follow-up yet.
Overall very pleasant and professional!
Have you seen Dr. Athena Theodosatos, DO?

Visit Dr. Theodosatos