Dr. Athena Theodosatos, DO

3030 E Semoran Blvd Ste 258

Apopka, FL 32703

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

Learn about Dr. Theodosatos

As a physician trained in both family medicine and dermatology, I am able to provide treatment for a variety of illnesses. I focus my practice on skin diseases and enjoy working with my patients to provide them with excellent care and treatment. My background in family medicine, public health and dermatology allow me to provide comprehensive and compassionate care to all my patients.

Personal Bio

Dr. Athena Theodosatos is a Board Certified Physician serving Central Florida for more than 5 years. Dr. Theodosatos is experienced in biopsies, surgical excisions for benign and cancerous lesions and laser treatment for psoriasis. She is a professional member of The American Osteopathic Association, The Orange County Medical Association and The American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.

FORMS OF PAYMENT

• Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Check

OFFICE HOURS

• Tuesday: 10am – 6:30pm
  • Friday: 1:30pm-6:30pm

Dr. Theodosatos' Experience

Dr. Theodosatos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Theodosatos does not have any board certifications listed.

• Dermatological Disorders

• Family Medicine-Florida Hospital Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Florida Hospital Orlando
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Theodosatos has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Theodosatos has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Theodosatos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Theodosatos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Theodosatos' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Theodosatos to family and friends
Dr. Theodosatos' Performance
Caring, friendly, generous, and well-informed doctor and staff. Excellent experience. I would recommend to anyone. I read glowing reviews online, and now I can see why!
I am pleased.
I enjoyed my visit with Dr Theo, she's very pleasant and she also spend some time getting to know her patient. She was very helpful.
This was my first visit at Theo Dermatology and I had a great experience all around! Very personalized care from Dr. Theo!
She is very kind and patient. She knows what she is doing and does it well. She takes her time and gets to know the patient which is important when you're a doctor.
Dr. Athena was very professional with me but also friendly. She listened to everything I had to say with rapt attention and helped me feel comfortable. Definitely recommend.
Dr. Theodosatos was friendly and seem to really care about your condition. She asked questions to ensure she understood your issue and makes you feel really comfortable. The office staff is also very friendly and organized. Everyone in the office goes above and beyond to ensure that you have a comfortable visit and that your needs are met. It was overall a great experience.
Doctor Theo and her staff was very friendly and knowlegable. I will highly recommend her to other people.
The nurses are very friendly and welcoming . My conversation with the Doctor was not rushed at all. Any questions and concerns that I had were acknowledged and addressed. The overall experience was really nice.
great visit
in Apropka, FL |
I called Dr. Theo when no one answered their phone at another office and I'm very glad I did. On my first visit she remover a large malignant melanoma from left forearm. On a visit today she removed a large cyst from my chest. She is an excellent doctor and her staff is great.
Apopka, Fl |
Dr. Theo was awesome. She cut out my husbands cancer right on the spot and got more spots on a later checkup. Great hours to help out after work. I would most definitely recommend her.
Tampa, FL |
I wouldn't recommend this place. I thought it was sketchy there wasn't a name outside of the plaza, there's not even rooms it was a curtain I could the conversation she was having with a pt asking very her why she quit smoking and she wanted to know because she likes to ask to tell other pts who smoke... my first problem was I made an apt online I called a few days later and they didn't see it on their end so thank goodness I called. I walked out
my experience was great! everyone is nice,smiling,making me feel welcome
very good
in Mt Dor, FL |
After a misdiagnosis that went on for over a month and 3 visits, I was told I should appreciate how she drove an hour and a half to give care, bent over backwards to tend to my love one and she never once took responsibility or said she was sorry for the long suffering of my love one due to her error.
All staff members and doctor were friendly and made me feel very comfortable.
Have you seen Dr. Athena Theodosatos, DO?

Visit Dr. Theodosatos