Dr. Athena Theodosatos, DO

Dermatology  |
Female
221 reviews

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

As a physician trained in both family medicine and dermatology, I am able to provide treatment for a variety of illnesses. I focus my practice on skin diseases and enjoy working with my patients to provide them with excellent care and treatment. My background in family medicine, public health and dermatology allow me to provide comprehensive and compassionate care to all my patients.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Theodosatos' Experience

See how Dr. Theodosatos' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Theodosatos

Dr. Theodosatos accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Theodosatos has admitting privileges.

Dr. Theodosatos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Theodosatos to family and friends
Dr. Theodosatos' Performance
was fast and easy!
Excellent
she is a very nice lady.
Very pleased with the staff and the Dr, Will be recommending friends and family. I'm very happy to have selected this office as my new Dermo after 16 years with my prior Dr,
Awesome dermatologist. She was very nice and took the time to listen to my problem.
Great first visit. Looking forward to being an established patient.
she's excellent
I really appreciate the effectiveness and the knowledge Dr. Theo shared with me.
Very friendly. Clear explanations and plan forward.
My experience with Dr. Theodosatos was wonderful. I was running late and was the last patient to come in to the office. I did not feel rushed at all and she took her time making sure my exam was complete and thorough. She had a very professional but down to earth demeanor. I will absolutely be coming back and referring patients to her.
Maravillosamente.
she was very friendly and fast with the process
it was great the dr and staff are so nice and helpful and it shows that she really cares about her patients and that what im looking for
excelente
It is always very pleasant to come here. The only thing is that we wait a long time to get seen.
Dr. Theo was very kind and took the time to explain what she would be doing (skin tag removal). She answered all my questions and gave me plenty of time and attention. She is excellent on the technical skills--I had no pain and everything went beautifully. I'm so pleased.
great
This was my first visit as I am relocating and both Athena and Alex were extremely professional and friendly. Follow up appointment will provide results which is why I was not able to rate accuracy of diagnosis or post-visit follow-up yet.
Overall very pleasant and professional!
Very easy and relaxed. Dr helped me right away
Was quick and efficient.
This Dr. was positive upbeat and professional. The staff was helpful. This was a new experience for me. I highly recommend this practice.
very thorough and not rushed
Excellent experience. Very personable and willing to listen. Didn't feel rushed. Appreciated the information.
everything went fine
Great visit!
Enlightening and Releiving
Dr. Theodosatos was very friendly with me while also very informative about what i could do to cure my symptoms.
good, and helpful.
excellent took the time to talk to me and answer all my questions.
Dr. Theo was extremely helpful and personable. I would recommend her to anyone who has dermatological needs.
She was very attentive and helpful.
Very friendly and knowledgeable about diagnosis
I will definetly recommend to friends and family.
I am a new patient who suffers from dry scalp and she was very concern about my feelings dealing with dandruff. I will definitely be back and referral Dr Theo to friends and family.
Dr. Theodosatos was courteous and helpful.
Great dermatologist! Very nice and helpful.
She had very good listening ears and aweome bed side manor
Great very personable and attentive both staff and Dr. Theodosatos. This was my initial appointment.
She was really nice . I would recommend her to others
Easy to talk to Dr.Theo, very friendly and personable. Our diagnosis was also swift and efficient.
Staff and doctor Athena were very nice and informational.
Doctor Theo and her staff was very friendly and knowlegable. I will highly recommend her to other people.
great check up .
Every body was so nice and professional
very much enjoyed meeting her and her med student. very quick procedure.
the dr will always ask additional questions, or if there are any other concerns. everyone is so nice
good
Fast, efficient
Dr. Theodosatos has been one of the best doctors I have ever seen as a patient. She shows empathy and concern as well as compassion towards her patients. I was referred to her by my PCP and I am glad that I did! She is definitely great in her profession! All her office staff were friendly and professional as well which made my experience all that much better.
Have you seen Dr. Athena Theodosatos, DO?

Dr. Theodosatos says...

Dr. Athena Theodosatos is a Board Certified Physician serving Central Florida for more than 5 years. Dr. Theodosatos is experienced in biopsies, surgical excisions for benign and cancerous lesions and laser treatment for psoriasis. She is a professional member of The American Osteopathic Association, The Orange County Medical Association and The American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.

FORMS OF PAYMENT

• Biopsies
  • Surgical excisions
  • Laser treatment for psoriasis
  • Acne treatment

Dr. Theodosatos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology

Florida Hospital Orlando

Completed in 2009

University of South Florida

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Theodosatos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Theodosatos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology