Dr. Athena Theodosatos, DO

Dr. Athena Theodosatos, DO

Dermatology  |
Female

Dr. Athena Theodosatos is a Board Certified Physician serving Central Florida for more than 10 years. Dr. Theodosatos is experienced in biopsies, surgical excisions for benign and cancerous lesions and laser treatment for psoriasis. She is a professional member of The American Osteopathic Association, The Orange County Medical Association and The American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine. FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Check OFFICE HOURS Monday: 8am-5pm Tuesday: 8am-5pm Wednesday: 8am-6pm Thur: 8am-5pm Friday: 8am-6pm

Theo Medical Dermatology

3030 E Semoran Blvd Ste 258

Apopka, FL 32703

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

Learn about Dr. Theodosatos

Patient Testimonials

Very professional and nice, made you feel very comfortable during visit. Recommend for all dermatology needs.
Very pleased with the staff and the Dr, Will be recommending friends and family. I'm very happy to have selected this office as my new Dermo after 16 years with my prior Dr,
My visit with Dr. Theo was great! She was by far everything a patient needs. Also, the office staff was all nice and professional from the moment I walked into the door until I left.

As a physician trained in both family medicine and dermatology, I am able to provide treatment for a variety of illnesses. I focus my practice on skin diseases and enjoy working with my patients to provide them with excellent care and treatment. My background in family medicine, public health and dermatology allow me to provide comprehensive and compassionate care to all my patients.

Dr. Theodosatos' Experience

Dr. Theodosatos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Theodosatos does not have any board certifications listed.

• Dandruff

• Family Medicine-Florida Hospital Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Florida Hospital Orlando
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Theodosatos has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Theodosatos has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, Member
  • American Osteopathic Association, Member
  • Orange County Medical Association, Member

Dr. Theodosatos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Theodosatos to family and friends
Dr. Theodosatos' Performance
I drove out of my way to come to this office because it was so highly rated already. The reviews are accurate. The staff is friendly, the environment is clean, and Dr. Theodosatos is very welcoming. She explains things clearly and takes time to learn about you. I look forward to keeping Dr. Theodosatos as my Dermatologist.
Dr. Theo was great and attentive and provided good info
it was very nice
Been very happy with this office
First time at this office. Had a great experience and felt she really listened to my concerns. Thanks again!
I really appreciate the late hours for appointments.
Dr. Theo was great- informative!
Felt very comfortable with treatment and information. Staff very friendly. Thank you
she is great. she listening to you very carefully. she is so experienced.blieve me i have been to the other dr offices and none understand it and offer biopsy. they scadual a appointment so quickly.
Explained all my concerns and the actions to be taken. Will help me with additional treatment. Great job!
excellent service, very nice staff
Very friendly and overall concern for patient was excellent
She is humble and knows what her patients need. She has made the experience very easy for me and glad I found this dermatologist.
Dr. Theo is ALWAYS amazing!! she will always be me and my daughters derm!!
I am very pleased with the doctor and her office staff. Very clean office, very friendly staff. Doctor T. is friendly, knowledgeable, and I will definitely refer friends here.
Dr. Theodosatos is a very friendly person and always answers any questions or concerns I have. Very down to earth, so she's easy to talk to. Highly recommend!
Dr. Theo has great patience and explains everything clearly. Her suggestions work well and I'm greatful to have her as a doctor.
Dr. Theodosatos is outgoing and very personable.
I will recommend Dr. Theo to my friends.
she is great!!!
Dr. Theo is extremely Easy to talk to. She is very knowledgeable. I am and was highly pleased with service and treatment plan from the door to the back. Make Theo Dermatology treat you today.
my experience was great
my experience was good, the room just need more comfortable chairs.
The doctor and nurse practicioner were excellent. Dr. Theo was very caring and went over all my needs.
I've gone to previous doctors who just wanted to wait a year to check my moles. Dr Theo was right on it to do a biopsy. I love that shes so straight forward nice, and willing to answer all my questions.
Had seen other dermatologists that were recommended but was not truly impressed with their "bedside manner" nor quality of time spent to answer question. I want to thank Blair Ellis for giving me Dr. T's name and very happy the practice has moved to Apopka.
I had a great experience with Dr. Theo. I was very anxious about finding a new dermatologist, and she alleviated a lot of those fears! I will definitely be returning and am glad to be in her care.
Wonderful experience and informative!
Dr. Theo was very personable and likeable from the time she walked into the room! I have confidence in her diagnosis and look forward to using her for future dermatology needs.
The time it took to get seen once I arrived for my appointment was great and didn't take long at all. Office staff was very friendly and Dr. Athena was excellent. She listened to all my concerns and was very knowledgeable. I will would recommend this office to anyone.
I came in with my daughter and Dr. Theodosatos listened to everything I had to say. We felt comfortable and will be back for a follow up. I have faith the results will be great. Thank you so much Doc.
Doctor was very informative
Dr. was kind and easy to understand. Took all the time I needed to answer all my questions.
Had a pleasant visit. Did not wait too long. Too early to tell on diagnosis.
Dr. Theo was the first doctor ever who spent time with me. She gave me information other doctors have not, and listened to my concerns and questions. I am so pleased I chose her. My first visit but not my last.
First time patient . Minimum wait and very friendly professional staff. I was somewhat anxious to visit a dermatologist as have not been examined prior and I have a light skin. She was very reassuring and I highly recommend Dr. Theo!!
would highly recommend Dr Theo
great visit
Accurate and helpful very good.
The nurses and staff were very helpful and Dr. Theo was very thorough in her explanations and diagnosis.
Wait was a little long, but overall experience was great. I would recommend to others.
Enjoyed the visit . I will definitely return for any skin problems I have in future.
Service was excellent and professional
Dr. Theo is really great in explaining your final diagnosis. The prescriptions recommended also made a big difference.
Dr. Theodosatos was great. Very refreshing after having bad experiences with other dermatologist in Orlando.
my experience with the provider was good she explained everything very well.
Excellent
I am very pleased with my overall experience here. Everyone here is so pleasant! I'm so glad that this office is here. I would recommend this location to all my friends and family.
everything went smoothly and on schedule. everyone was very friendly
My experience was very pleased and happy with my visit
Have you seen Dr. Athena Theodosatos, DO?

Visit Dr. Theodosatos