Dr. Athanassio Drimoussis, MD

Dr. Athanassio Drimoussis, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Athanassio Drimoussis, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 54 years old. Dr. Drimoussis is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital, HealthPark Medical Center, Gulf Coast Medical Center and Lee Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Drimoussis' Experience

See how Dr. Drimoussis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Drimoussis

Dr. Drimoussis accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Drimoussis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Drimoussis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Drimoussis to family and friends
    3.3
    Dr. Drimoussis' Performance
      GOOD
      GOOD
    Cape Coral, FL |
    This was my Second time meeting with this doctor. He walked in The room with an attitude and was very rude and nasty to me when I was trying to ask him about questions regarding my care. It was very apparent that he was in a bad mood prior to coming into the room. Bedside manner was horrific. He was raising his voice at me and just so rude I'm so upset I would never ever recommend this doctor. The sad thing is someone referred him to me and spoke so highly of him.
    in Ft. Myers, FL |
    I was recently diagnosis with Diabetes. My primary care physician sent me to Dr. D for this and I felt he spent an appropriate amount of time explaining the disease process to me and gave me good information. He was patient and answered my questions. I have seen him three times now for follow ups and each time he has been wonderful and so has his staff.
    in Fort Myers, FL |
    This guy was very rude and condescending. I showed him a lab report I had done from doctor up north. He showed it to his nurse and said it was garbage and a graphic expletive which I won't repeat. He spoke to her like I wasn't even in the room. He insulted me and made disparaging remarks about my age and intellect. I would never recommend this doctor. His bedside manner is far below the norm, he shows no compassion, empathy or even civility.
    Have you seen Dr. Athanassio Drimoussis, MD?
    Are you Dr. Drimoussis?

Dr. Drimoussis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Drimoussis has no awards or honors listed.

• Radiographic Mimics of Pneumonia, R. Brandstetter, A. Drimoussis, 1996

Dr. Drimoussis does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Drimoussis and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Athens Medical School
      University Of Pavia
      New York Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center North Shore University Hospital
      New Rochelle Medical Center, New York Medical College
      Nassau County Medical Center, State University Of New York/SUNY

• Greek
    • Italian

Dr. Drimoussis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Drimoussis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Drimoussis does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Drimoussis and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.