Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Athanasios Antoniadis, MD
Dr. Athanasios Antoniadis, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in West Islip, NY. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Antoniadis is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center.

west Islip Office

750 Montauk Hwy

West Islip, NY 11795

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Locals (any local)
  • MagnaCare

Learn about Dr. Antoniadis

Dr. Antoniadis' Experience

Dr. Antoniadis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Endometriosis
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • C-Section
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Sympathectomy
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vulvectomy

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Nassau University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Antoniadis has no media or publications listed.

• Greek

Dr. Antoniadis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Antoniadis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Antoniadis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Antoniadis to family and friends
Dr. Antoniadis' Performance
Bayonne, NJ |
I went to Dr. Antoniadis for a second opinion. I was so impressed with my entire experience from making the appointment to the visit. His staff is pleasant and professional, makes you feel welcomed and taken care of. after meeting with Dr. Antoniadis i could see where they get that from. He was amazing, made me feel so comfortable, he was so informative, took the time to explain everything in detail. Needless to say I am going to switch to Dr. Antoniadis.
in West Islip, NY |
Dr A is an excellent doctor with an outstanding bedside manner which you don't see a lot of today. He respected my privacy and he is easy to talk to and ask questions. He is very thorough during his exams. I have true white coat syndrome and my bp goes through the roof just entering a doctors office and he has a way of making me feel comfortable and calmer. Highly recommend him to anyone. His office staff is always pleasant.
in Deer Park, NY |
I have been with Dr. A for 10 years. He is very professional, trustworthy, honest, courteous, spend time with each patient accordingly, he displayes great respect for his patients, great bed side manners where many providers are lack of. He is one of the best doctors on Long Island. The staff are also to die for. They treat you with great respect. Love Him
Glen Cove, NY |
This doctor is amazing. I travel an hour to see him. He delivered all 3 of my kids. He is thorough and compassionate. He genuinely cares for his patients. I had 3 miscarriages and he was caring and thoughtful during the entire process. He made me feel at ease and answered all of my questions. I 100% recommend him.
I decided to use Dr. Antoniadis for my first GYN appt ever because of how great his reviews were for OB. My nerves were through the roof, but Dr. Antoniadis is so personable and polite that he made me feel at ease. When it came time for the exam he talked me through the entire process of what he was doing so I wouldn't be surprised. It was over before I knew it and it was not even half as bad as I thought it would be! I'm glad I decided to choose him as my Ob/Gyn!
in Ronkonkoma |
Dr A. and his staff treated me so kindly. He is a great Dr and made me feel comfortable from the moment I met him I knew he was the Dr for me. A shout out to Eliza, she is wonderful!
in Farmingdale, NY |
Dr A is the best doctor I have ever had. He is a sweetheart and definitely knows how to treat his patients. when I found out I was pregnant with my son, I went straight to Dr A. He kept track of my pregnancy and saw me almost every week. I ended up getting admitted at 24 weeks and everyday until 28 weeks when i had my son, he would come in to check on me. He performed my CSection at 28 weeks since I had preeclampsia. My son is alive thanks to him! Thank you Dr Antoniadis!!
in Lindenhurst, NY |
Dr Antoniadis has been my doctor for almost 10 years & I never realized the importance of having a good doctor until I was pregnant with my son 2 years ago. Dr A has the most amazing bedside manner & answered every question & concern I had throughout my pregnancy. When I was in labor & we found out my son was breached, he performed my c section. I am so glad that he was there to do it. He checked on us & spoke with us every day after he was born in the hospital. Amazing doctor!
in mt sinai ny |
This doctor was really poor. He didn't even notice that the baby was positioned wrong in the womb in all the sonograms. Additionally, my sister was told by her gynecologist 4 months before that she was anemic, than he tells her 2 months before she is scheduled for her c-section that she should be on iron supplements. Very poor mannerisms and he is not very therapeutic. Giving birth is a really stressful time and I expect more from a healthcare professional. I do not recommend.
in Bay Shore |
Dr. A was friendly and warm and kind. But most important he was thorough and left nothing to chance, and may have saved my daughters life. Dr. A saw my wife was late for a 41 wk sonogram and got her over to his office, made sure it was taken and found that the chord was around the neck. Calmly explained to my wife to go to the hospital. All ended well and my family thanks him from the bottom of our hearts.
in West Babylon |
The best dr I ever knew. He cares about all his patient. I would never changed him for differnt dr. He is my number 1 gynecolog dr
Dr A. was my ob-gyn prior to pregnancy. I always felt comfortable with him but I had an even better experience with him when I got pregnant. He cares for you like you're his family & as a first time mother, I was nervous going into labor but he put me at ease & I had a great experience! I recommend him to anyone! Younger Women or older women.. Dr A. Is great!
Have you seen Dr. Athanasios Antoniadis, MD?
Are you Dr. Antoniadis?

See our Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist at NYU Winthrop Hospital

Visit Dr. Antoniadis

Dr. Antoniadis accepts 19 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO