Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Atef Tawadros, DDS
Dr. Atef Tawadros, DDS is a dentist who practices in Mishawaka, IN. He is 62 years old.

116 W 3rd St

Mishawaka, IN 46544

• DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Tawadros

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Education data for Dr. Tawadros is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Tawadros has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tawadros has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tawadros does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tawadros and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tawadros' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tawadros to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Tawadros' Performance
South Bend, IN |
Dr. removed lower wisdom teeth for our 16 year old this past spring and the procedure was painless. The initial appointment was very informative and put our child at ease. Dr. showed caution with removing upper wisdom teeth at this time since they are not ready and he explained complications of removing them too soon. He gave us follow up time to review that situation so we know what to do in the future. His staff was great with questions and contacted ins co ahead of time and knew all costs
South Bend, IN |
I have had extractions by numerous oral surgeons over many years. Dr Twadros is by FAR the best. Local anesthetic has been 100% effective, and he used expertise that had the teeth out almost before I realized. One was an eye tooth that had a cracked root that my general dentist said must be removed. I was nervous about getting the broken root out. But Dr Twadros had it out smoothly and much faster than I'd anticipated.
in Granger, IN |
I highly recommend this doctor. His chair side manner is most excellent, he explained each step, continually asked if I was okay and about my pain level. I had some initial pain when he started, but as soon as I let him know, he stopped and numbed me some more. My pain level the day of the surgery was minimal and to my surprise, the next day I had little to no pain. I will use him again, if and when needed. Thanks doc.
Have you seen Dr. Atef Tawadros, DDS?
Are you Dr. Tawadros?