Dr. Atef Mohty, MD

Dr. Atef Mohty, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male | 61 years old

I will prescribe treatments for the good of my patients according to my ability and my judgment and never do harm to anyone...I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the physician's drug.Read more

Dr. Mohty's Experience

See how Dr. Mohty's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mohty

Dr. Mohty accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mohty has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Mohty's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mohty to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Mohty
Dr. Mohty's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (111)
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Mohty takes his profession very seriously and has treated me as if I was his only patient every appointment I have had with him over the recovery of my fractured finger. He was open to all my questions and answered them all in a very friendly and understandable manner. 10/10 would recommend! The man is quality!
in Scottsdale |
My daughter broke her finger and we were referred to Dr Mohy. After waiting for over an hour to see Dr Mohty, he did not listen and talked over myself. Additionally the information he gave us on how to treat my daughter ended up being incorrect as we left and saw a different doctor. My daughter received better care and her finger is now healed. After leaving Dr Mohty she was scared and crying as he made us believe she would have a deformed finger. His bedside manner is terrible.
in Gold Canyon, AZ |
I have undergone three hand surgeries at the most capable hands of Dr. Mohty and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. My office visits were conveniently scheduled and always on time. The surgeries were flawless and totally successful. The scarring is almost impossible to locate and I couldn't be happier with the treatment from this kind and conscientious doctor and his staff. http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Atef_Mohty/reviews#ixzz4OF3qEgLA
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Mohty is the finest hand surgeon in our community. He is extremely knowledgeable, kind, and attentive to the patient's needs. He listens very carefully and exercises good judgment in patient care. I would recommend him to all my family and friends. Dr. Mohty possesses surgical skills in hand surgery that very few doctors have.
in Phoenix, AZ |
My husband and I love Dr. Mohty! Angela at the front desk is amazing as well, she is very helpful. Dr. Mohty was incredibly attentive and made both my husband and myself very comfortable with the procedure to be performed. My husband needed surgery on his wrist and Dr. Mohty performed it expertly. We would definitely go back if needed.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I just recently had carpal tunnel surgery. Dr Mohty was very professional and caring. He explained what he was going to be doing from start to finish. He made me feel very comfortable through the whole process. I would recommend him to anyone. In fact, I will be going back for the other hand very soon. :)
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Mohty was wonderful from start to finish! He is a perfectionalist which instills a confidence in his ability and skills as a doctor. Dr. Mohty was very compassionate to my needs and concerned with my treatment, surgery and recovery. I was in excellent hands. My hand after carpel tunnel surgery seems to be getting better, hasn't returned to 100% but I am hopeful. Thank you Dr. Mohty for your wonderful care.
in Tempe, AZ |
You won't find this level of genuine care anywhere else! From initial consultation to last appointment Dr Mohty and Angela (front desk) will be there for you, willing and more than that, wanting to help you get back to normal. Nowhere else will you find a doctor that doesn't have an assistant and handles everything himself. More than credible, he is the MOST credible when it comes to the hand (resume speaks for itself). I couldn't be more thankful for what both of them have done for me
in Chandler, AZ. |
I've been a certified hand therapist in the Phoenix valley for about 7 years, and know who to go to for any hand or upper extremity injuries. I recently sustained a severe right little finger dislocation. Dr. Mohty was able to see me right away. I did not require surgery and Dr. Mohty was able to relocate and align the knuckle perfectly. I'm extremely grateful to Dr. Mohty and trust him whole heartedly.
Have you seen Dr. Atef Mohty, MD?
Are you Dr. Mohty?

Compare Dr. Mohty

Dr. Mohty's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mohty's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Arthritis of the Finger
  • Dermoid Cyst
  • Distal Radius Fracture
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Extra-Articular Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hand Injury
  • Hand Ligament Rupture
  • Hand Pain
  • Intra-Articular Fracture
  • Joint Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Sebaceous Cysts
  • Simple Fractures
  • Stress Fracture
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Trigger Finger

Professorship Mayo Clinic and University Of Arizona

• Arabic
  • French
  • German

Dr. Mohty does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mohty and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Arthritic Hand Reconstruction
  • Arthritis Surgery
  • Carpal Tunnel Release
  • Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery, Open
  • Congenital Hand Surgery
  • De Quervain's Release
  • Excision of Cyst
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment