Dr. Ata T. Salek, MD

Dr. Ata T. Salek, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 66 years old

Dr. Salek specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Houston, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Salek? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Salek's Experience

See how Dr. Salek's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Salek

Dr. Salek accepts 25 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Salek has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Salek
Dr. Salek's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (25)
Houston, TX |
on my. first visit to his office his diagnosis was right on target.he takes time to listen make appropriate referrals.and follow up on your treatmentsI truly trust his judgment.I love his professionalism.the staff is very warm and caring
in Houston, TX |
I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET A WELL WOMEN'S EXAM FROM DR. SALEK. I GOT NOTHING. HE GAVE ME 2 MINUTES OF HIS TIME. STAFF IS TRASH. SORRIEST DR VISIT OFF MY LIFE. I WILL NEVER GO BACK
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Salek is an excellent doctor. The low rating isn't so much for the Dr., it's for some of his office staff. There's specifically a new girl there, who is incredibly rude. She has yet to get my name right (after going several times), and she consistently hangs up on people. Also, takes forever to receive information about blood work, etc.
in Houston, tx |
I have visited this Dr abt 5 times over the past 3 yrs. Each time experienced a poorer one than the last, leaving Me feeling of little value to him as a patient. Dr. Salek is skilled but for some reason beyond my understanding he seemed to lack the ability to give me more than 2-3 minutes of his time whenever he saw me. The staff was always equally dismissive. When I voiced my concern respectfully and stated, should I look for a new Dr? the attendant Jennifer responded by saying, ...ok hunn.
in Houston, TX |
Just called to make an appointment with Dr. Salek. The office staff was horrible. Very unsupportive and she even hung up on me. She stated her office required that Dr. Salek be selected as the primary on my card. I told her I didn't need one because I have a PPO. She said ok we'll check it when you arrive. I asked her if she would like to check ahead of time if I gave her the information. She stated no, we'll check when you get here. I asked her to cancel appointment and she hung up on me.
in Houston, TX |
Love, Love this Doctor. He was my family Doctor to many of my aunts and uncles and even parents. He has been a Spring Branch Dr. for many years and the only one left is my mom and she still goes to him. I would if I lived closer to his office. Truly what a doctor should be! He treats the whole person. Thanks Dr. Salek for all you have done for my family!
Have you seen Dr. Ata T. Salek, MD?
Are you Dr. Salek?

Compare Dr. Salek

Dr. Salek's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Salek does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Salek and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Damascus, Faculty Of Medicine
    Detroit Macomb Hosps Corp

Dr. Salek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Salek does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Salek and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.