Dr. Astrid Figueroa, DO
Dr. Astrid Figueroa, DO is a Pulmonologist in Zephyrhills, FL. Dr. Figueroa has extensive experience in Obstructive Lung Disease, Sleep Apnea, and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions. She is affiliated with South Florida Baptist Hospital. Her office is not accepting new patients.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Pulmonologists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Hospital SatisfactionPatients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. • See hospitals
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Figueroa
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Figueroa treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Figueroa treats other conditions, please contact the office at (813) 782-1329.
Obstructive Lung Disease
Obstructive lung disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions including COPD, emphysema, asthma and cystic fibrosis that cause blockages or narrowing in the airways of the lungs, making breathing difficult.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Figueroa is experienced in the area of Obstructive Lung Disease. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Sleep-disordered breathing specialists diagnose and treat conditions, such as snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, in which breathing is interrupted during sleep, resulting in symptoms of fatigue, irritability and high blood pressure.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Figueroa is experienced in the area of Sleep Apnea. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures
Pulmonary Vascular Conditions
Pulmonary vascular specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the flow of blood between the heart and lungs, including pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary embolism.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Figueroa is experienced in the area of Pulmonary Vascular Conditions. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 3 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Figueroa's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Figueroa's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Bronchitis
- Acute Pharyngitis
- Air and Gas Embolism
- Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
- Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
- Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
- Common Cold
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Influenza (Flu)
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Low Blood Oxygen Level
- Lung Nodule
- Mycobacterial Lung Infection
- Partial Lung Collapse
- Pleural Effusion
- Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Edema
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Insufficiency
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Services
- Respiratory Failure
- Respiratory Management
- Septic Embolism
- Shortness of Breath
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Study
- Smoking Cessation Counseling
- Swine Flu
- Systemic Sclerosis
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Figueroa accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Figueroa accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna HMO
- Superior Health Plan
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- MultiPlan PPO