Dr. Asta Bloze, MD

Dr. Asta Bloze, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Asta Bloze, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Van Nuys, CA and has been practicing for 33 years. She graduated from University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine in 1982 and specializes in physical medicine & rehabilitation.

6815 Noble Ave

Van Nuys, CA 91405

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Bloze

See how frequently Dr. Bloze performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ankle Sprains and Strains
Sacrum Disorders

Dr. Bloze's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bloze "At the Southern California Orthopedic Institute, we are dedicated to providing the best possible care available for people of all ages and all walks of life. In addition, we serve as a leading educator of orthopedic surgery technique to surgeons around the world."

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
    Accredited by: American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation*

• Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon
  • Sacrum Disorders

No malpractice history found for California.

• Smith College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • University Of Washington Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • University Of Washington Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Bloze has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bloze does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bloze and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bloze's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bloze to family and friends

Dr. Bloze's Performance

Just leaves the room in a rush without saying if we are done or not. Gets mad if I ask a question. I would definitely not go to her nor recommend her to anyone. Made me get some test done and said she'll call with the results. NEVER called and made come in and pay extra just so she can tell me I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Having had back issues for years before being referred to a specialist, I was glad to get some answers regarding the cause of my condition. Dr Bloze has walked me through the cause and treatment options.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
After a round of rest, PT and a lot of wondering how I was going to get my back to better health, I went and met with Dr. Bloze. I have a herniated L4 L5 that was giving me sciatic conditions in my left leg. In just a few minutes, Dr. Bloze had diagnosed my problem and set me up for an ESI. It's an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been under the care of Dr. Bloze for almost 20 years. I would not go to anyone else if I ever needed Physical Medicine services. She is extremely personable, professional and knowledgable and always sees her patients in a timely manner. I am a physician and always recommend my patient see...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I'm not in pain anymore!
Are you Dr. Bloze?