Dr. Asta Bloze, MD

Dr. Asta Bloze, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation  |
Dr. Asta Bloze, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor who practices in Van Nuys, CA. She is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

6815 Noble Ave

Van Nuys, CA 91405

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Bloze

See how frequently Dr. Bloze performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ankle Sprains and Strains
Sacrum Disorders

Dr. Bloze's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bloze "At the Southern California Orthopedic Institute, we are dedicated to providing the best possible care available for people of all ages and all walks of life. In addition, we serve as a leading educator of orthopedic surgery technique to surgeons around the world."

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
    Accredited by: American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation*

• Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon
  • Sacrum Disorders

No malpractice history found for California.

• Smith College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • University Of Washington Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • University Of Washington Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985

Dr. Bloze has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bloze does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bloze and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bloze's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bloze to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Bloze's Performance
in Van Nuys, CA |
Just leaves the room in a rush without saying if we are done or not. Gets mad if I ask a question. I would definitely not go to her nor recommend her to anyone. Made me get some test done and said she'll call with the results. NEVER called and made come in and pay extra just so she can tell me I didn't need to come in and getting mad when I asked about the results of my test. Worse experience ever at SCOI.
in Glendale, CA |
Having had back issues for years before being referred to a specialist, I was glad to get some answers regarding the cause of my condition. Dr Bloze has walked me through the cause and treatment options.
in Northridge, CA |
After a round of rest, PT and a lot of wondering how I was going to get my back to better health, I went and met with Dr. Bloze. I have a herniated L4 L5 that was giving me sciatic conditions in my left leg. In just a few minutes, Dr. Bloze had diagnosed my problem and set me up for an ESI. It's an easy process and, for me, the results have been great - 80 percent of the pain is gone. Do yourself a favor and see her if you're in pain.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I have been under the care of Dr. Bloze for almost 20 years. I would not go to anyone else if I ever needed Physical Medicine services. She is extremely personable, professional and knowledgable and always sees her patients in a timely manner. I am a physician and always recommend my patient see her when needed. I would encourage you to do the same should you need a physical medicine physician.
in Ventura, CA |
I'm not in pain anymore!
Los Angeles, CA |
I came to see Dr Bloze suffering from nerve pain that was going down my legs. Her manner was gentle as she explained the probabilities and arranged for tests. Later, during the days before and after an epidural, daily messages from her office kept me abreast of what to expect and encouraged questions which were immediately answered. I received excellent care.
in Littlerock, CA |
Dr Bloze' is a fantastic doctor! She knows what she is doing and cares about her patients. She regularly follows up with them to insure there are no problems and they are progressing. Would highly recommend her!
in Castaic, CA |
Had a nerve test that she scared me to do the second half of the test, she said do you really want to do the other part it has needles and it will hurt. Then I did the MRI she ordered and went in to find out results and the radiologist didn't finish the report and she went on to diagnose me with MS and was scaring me with the horrible symptoms MS caused and didn't try to find another explanation and also was working without the MRI report. Do not go here or take family members here! Stay away!
in Valencia, CA |
Dr. Bloze really knows her stuff. She's fast and thorough.
in Burbank, CA |
Dr Bloze and her Staff have been very kind to me!! Dr Bloze has done 2 Epidurals and everything went well! I never went under.. It was no big deal.. Don't worry .. She knows what she's doing ??
in Palmdale, CA |
I have had Dr. Bloze treat me on two separate occasions and both have very positive. Her explanations were thorough and easy to understand. Only negative was a long wait time in the waiting area.
in Pasadena, CA |
I have been seeing Dr Bloze for over 10 years for excruciating back pain. She is very knowledgable in her area and quick to send you to someone else when she thinks you need expertise in another area. Mine is lower back and neck problems and she has done several series of epidurals for me which have had amazing effects on reducing pain and letting me lead a normal life. She is also frank about the limits of the epidural. explaining and showing the MRI to let me understand where I am heading
Sherman Oaks, CA |
She was harried, rushed, spoke too quickly, even a bit defensive. Too many people booked at the same time, ten minute intervals, double booking, a scoi or office problem, very chaotic, nice staff, but unpleasant experience.
in Sherman Oaks, CA |
Dr. Bloze's explanation of my problem (cervical vertebrae/nerve) was excellent. It was thorough and complete. I highly recommend her.
in Valencia, CA |
Thorough explanation of diagnosis and treatment. Very positive results. I will continue to see her, should I need such treatment in the future.
Have you seen Dr. Asta Bloze, MD?
Are you Dr. Bloze?

See our Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists at Northridge Hospital Medical Center

Visit Dr. Bloze

Dr. Bloze accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Bloze has admitting privileges