Aspen Ralph, BS

Aspen Ralph, BS

Internal Medicine | Female | 43 years old

Learn about this provider

As a provider of adult medicine, it is my job to educate patients regarding their health care choices and help the patient choose the treatment options that are best suited to their needs.Read more

Aspen Ralph's Experience

Experience with Aspen Ralph
Aspen Ralph's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (36)
San Diego, CA |
If I could leave less than a star I would. Her and her staff is incredibly unprofessional. I would steer clear from her office.
in Tucson AZ |
Unethical. I say this because I schedule a yearly physical, the office takes my insurance card, and fails to mention that they went out of network for my insurance. They also billed my insurance for additional charges when the visit lasted about 15 minutes. Rude office staff. I had been on the fence about going back because she basically looked at me for one minute tops. Never again.
Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Ralph double ordered labs for me including a full metabolic panel within three months and threatened to withhold my thyroid medication from me until I had the Labs done. The office staff is also condescending and changes appointments without notifying.
in Tucson, AZ |
Somewhat rushes appointments, it does not feel like she is really listening. Was texting during one appointment. :( Often no one answers the pone during office hours, and there is not even voicemail!
in Tucson, AZ |
She seems nice, but talked me into getting a test I didn't really need. She told me it would cost $50 at most, but I got a bill for $2,000 from the company. I had to deal with that, but the thing I'm most upset about is a wrong diagnosis which caused me months of discomfort until I finally went to an ENT doctor. She tried to tell me it was allergies and I told her twice that I don't have allergies. Now I have a bunch of medicine I don't need. She's quick to write referrals to the wrong specialis
in Tucson, AZ |
Was a patient of Dr. Ralph's for about 7 years. In the beginning she was wonderful- attentive, listened, compassionate. Something must have happened that she sold out and turned into a hack for weight loss. After that regular patients only got to see her rotation of medical student interns and a nurse. Resulting in a wrong diagnosis for me that was rectified by going to other specialists. Disappointment and disgust is how I feel. Stay away.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Ralph is a compassionate, caring individual. She takes the time with me every visit to listen to concerns and to provide short term and long term approaches. Dr Ralph takes a holistic approach to my health.
Have you seen Aspen Ralph, BS?
Are you Aspen Ralph?

Compare Aspen Ralph

Compare this Provider

Aspen Ralph's Care Philosophy

Aspen Ralph's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Aspen Ralph has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Aspen Ralph's Board Certifications

Aspen Ralph does not have any conditions listed. If you are Aspen Ralph and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology

Graduated in 1999

Tucson General Hospital

Completed in 2000

Pacific Hospital Of Long Beach

Completed in 2002

S.U.N.Y. @ Albany

Graduated in 1995

Aspen Ralph does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Aspen Ralph and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Aspen Ralph does not have any procedures listed. If you are Aspen Ralph and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.