Aspen Ralph, BS

Aspen Ralph, BS

Internal Medicine  |
Aspen Ralph, BS is an internal medicine provider who practices in Tucson, AZ. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

6060 N Fountain Plaza Dr

Tucson, AZ 85704

Learn about Aspen Ralph

This content was provided by Aspen Ralph "As a provider of adult medicine, it is my job to educate patients regarding their health care choices and help the patient choose the treatment options that are best suited to their needs."

Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• S.U.N.Y. @ Albany
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Tucson General Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Pacific Hospital Of Long Beach
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Aspen Ralph has no media or publications listed.

Aspen Ralph does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Aspen Ralph and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Aspen Ralph's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Aspen Ralph to family and friends
2.4
Aspen Ralph's Performance
    FAIR
in Oro Valley, AZ |
Dr. Ralph was instrumental in helping me get diagnoses that have eluded me for ten years. She didn't dismiss my symptoms as anxiety and just give me drugs. She sent me to the right specialists to help me. She's friendly and seems to care. Her PA Amber, however, has been just awful to deal with. She used to be nice enough, even though her lack of interest showed through. But now she's downright rude and fully disinterested. I would switch doctors because of her, but I really like Dr Ralph.
in Tucson, AZ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ralph for approximately two years. She is a great doctor, listens to my concerns, and gives appropriate answers to questions that I might have. I am completely satisfied with her professional reviews and analysis about my health and prompt assistance and referrals to specialists about any problem I might have.
Tucson, AZ |
Not very impressed--she seemed more interested in getting in and out of the room quickly than anything else. Staff was sullen, as well.
San Diego, CA |
If I could leave less than a star I would. Her and her staff is incredibly unprofessional. I would steer clear from her office.
in Tucson AZ |
Unethical. I say this because I schedule a yearly physical, the office takes my insurance card, and fails to mention that they went out of network for my insurance. They also billed my insurance for additional charges when the visit lasted about 15 minutes. Rude office staff. I had been on the fence about going back because she basically looked at me for one minute tops. Never again.
Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Ralph double ordered labs for me including a full metabolic panel within three months and threatened to withhold my thyroid medication from me until I had the Labs done. The office staff is also condescending and changes appointments without notifying.
in Tucson, AZ |
Somewhat rushes appointments, it does not feel like she is really listening. Was texting during one appointment. :( Often no one answers the pone during office hours, and there is not even voicemail!
in Tucson, AZ |
She seems nice, but talked me into getting a test I didn't really need. She told me it would cost $50 at most, but I got a bill for $2,000 from the company. I had to deal with that, but the thing I'm most upset about is a wrong diagnosis which caused me months of discomfort until I finally went to an ENT doctor. She tried to tell me it was allergies and I told her twice that I don't have allergies. Now I have a bunch of medicine I don't need. She's quick to write referrals to the wrong specialis
in Tucson, AZ |
Was a patient of Dr. Ralph's for about 7 years. In the beginning she was wonderful- attentive, listened, compassionate. Something must have happened that she sold out and turned into a hack for weight loss. After that regular patients only got to see her rotation of medical student interns and a nurse. Resulting in a wrong diagnosis for me that was rectified by going to other specialists. Disappointment and disgust is how I feel. Stay away.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Ralph is a compassionate, caring individual. She takes the time with me every visit to listen to concerns and to provide short term and long term approaches. Dr Ralph takes a holistic approach to my health.
Have you seen Aspen Ralph, BS?
Are you Aspen Ralph?