Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Asmaa Chaudhry, MD
Dr. Asmaa Chaudhry, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Sterling, VA.

Dermatology Assocs Northrn VA

21495 Ridgetop Cir Ste 105

Sterling, VA 20166

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Chaudhry

Dr. Chaudhry's Experience

Dr. Chaudhry's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Hair Loss
  • Hives
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Plantar Wart

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Education data for Dr. Chaudhry is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Chaudhry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chaudhry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chaudhry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chaudhry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chaudhry to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Chaudhry's Performance
south riding, VA |
I and my daughter had one of the worst doctor visit experience. The doctor was very rude and in my 10 year old daughter's face. My daughter cried for 15 min after she left. We did not expect the doctor irrelevant questions to what we came for. i do not recommend her , very poor people skills.
in Sterling, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Chaudhry's for over a year. I can't say enough about how attentive and knowledgeable she is and how much my skin condition has improved since I started to see her. She never rushes through the appointment and takes her time to provide a detailed explanation of how my condition is progressing and what to expect with the next treatment. Her wonderful bedside manner and pleasant demeanor and most of all patience with me is much appreciated. I highly recommend her!
Washington, DC |
Dr Chaudhry has taken care of my whole family. She is very caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and sweet. I highly recommend her.
Alexandria, VA |
I took my 4 yrs old to Dr. Chaudhry for a skin condition. She was able to diagnose the condition and put her on a treatment plan. We have been to several follow up appointments and always came back happy with our experience. Thank you so much for your help in treating our daughter. We absolutely appreciate your knowledge and professionalism.
Sterling, VA |
We have been going Dr. Chaudhry for last two years. She is very professional and the staff is always nice.
in Fairfax, VA |
Very experienced and knowledgable. Very thorough with full body exams, even checked my scalps and between my toes!
Baltimore, MD |
Rude, arrogant, unkind. Charges unnecessary fees. Some quotes: "I not going to give you a desertation about it, I'm the professional here." Opening line of phone call: "So what is it that's so important you're taking me away from my family on a Saturday?" Her office also put us through a whole chase after results that were sent to her office a week in advance under the claim that something was wrong with the company (which we later found to be untrue). Also received inaccurate information fr
Rockville, MD |
Rude, unprofessional
Ashburn, VA |
She was very rude and intimidating. She did not answer all the questions that I had asked. I would never recommend her to my friends and colleagues. She was in a hurry to exit out of the room.
in aldie, va |
Very rude. Will not recommend Dr Chaudry
Chantilly, VA |
Worst doctor I have seen in my life. Never recommend to anyone. Full of attitude and need to know meaning of professional.
in fairfax, VA |
She didn’t listen; she was interrupting me during the conversation. She didn’t answer my questions, just gave a piece of the same prescription I had last time, the medicine I used for several month and didn’t work for me. I didn’t feel comfortable with her; she was rude and unprofessional. I won’t go back.
in Sterling, VA |
She is so knowledgeable and takes her time actually explaining things. I've had a chronic skin condition for 20 years, and never knew so much about my condition until I saw her. She explained everything until I understood. And that was my very first visit. I've never felt rushed. I recommend her to everyone I know!
Ashburn, VA |
Dr. Chaudhry was very rude and was showing lot of attitude. She was in a rush to get out of the room and was in no mood to listen to me. Doctors are expected to be patient with patients and explain the conditions clearly.
in Gainesville, VA |
Very friendly doctor. We were impressed by her knowledge of all the acne medications to choose from. Would happily recommend to family and friends.
in Va |
Not very friendly doctor. Don't want to recomand to anyone. This office has more doctors so people can try other MD.
Have you seen Dr. Asmaa Chaudhry, MD?
Are you Dr. Chaudhry?