Dr. Asma Khan, MD

Dr. Asma Khan, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 48 years old

Dr. Khan completed her residency at Methodist Hospital, and focuses on preventative health care and health maintenance by offering services including well women exams and Pap smear testing, weight management and adolescent counseling on subjects that are hard for parents to talk to their teens.Read more

Dr. Khan's Experience

See how Dr. Khan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Khan

Dr. Khan accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Khan has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Khan
Dr. Khan's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (19)
in Houston, TX |
I don't know what the other folks experienced with Dr. Khan but I am of the complete opposite opinion. She has been my doctor for almost 10 years and have had not one single complaint about her services. She is thorough with each visit and makes every attempt to cure what ails you. I find it reassuring that when a diagnosis is ready to be talked about, I am contacted by the medical staff and then I speak to Dr. Khan. I make the decision based on the conversation for a follow up. GREAT DOCTOR
A true primary care doctor.alrhough I only had six visits but after changing two other hopeless doctors, I highly recommend her. I saw Dr. Uddin once who is nice too. Atleast they don't have nurse practitioners covering her.
Dr.Khan is my mothers doctor. After the death of my father my mom was depressed. Dr. Khan has such a wonderful and respectful way of talking to the patient that now my mom waits for her next appointment. Very smart doctor too. They have s complain/comment box in waiting area for anyone to leave their comments. I like that..
in Houston, TX |
Doctor and Staff are unprofessional and disorganized. Waiting time is too long, though waiting room is always empty. One time I walked in for my appointment, the receptionist charges me the co-pay then tells me oh sorry doctor left and you have to reschedule, and guess what? I reschedule, go back for appointment and she asks for co-pay AGAIN!!! They won't answer any type of questions over the phone, they make you go in so they can get paid. I'm switching doctors..
in Houston, Texas |
I've been there 4 times, waiting room is always empty, but still I have to sit there for a min of 45 minutes. I only got to see this doctor one time for 3 minutes, the other three times, she'd be sitting in her office when I arrive for my appt, & walk out as they call me in, & tell me she had to leave due to a family emergency. I had X-rays & blood work done one time, they called me after a month to tell me the results were ok!! Doctor & staff are very unprofessional & unorganized.
Have you seen Dr. Asma Khan, MD?
Are you Dr. Khan?

Compare Dr. Khan

Dr. Khan's Care Philosophy

Dr. Khan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Khan has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Khan's Board Certifications

Completed in 2008

St Josephs Family Med, St Josephs Hosp

Completed in 2004

• Urdu

Dr. Khan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Mole Removal
  • Well Child Examination
  • Well Male Examination
  • Well Woman Health Examination
  • Wellness Examination

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.