Dr. Asma Ahmed, DO

Dr. Asma Ahmed, DO

Dermatology  |

Dr. Asma Ahmed, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Toms River, NJ. She is 35 years old. Read her story

DermOne Dermatology Associates of the Garden State, P.C.

111 W Water St

• US Family Health Plan
  • Veterans Choice Program
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Ahmed

See how frequently Dr. Ahmed performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Itchy Skin
Intertrigo

Dr. Ahmed's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Ahmed's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ahmed "Dr. Ahmed is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in general and cosmetic dermatology. She is a trusted and reputable dermatologist eagerly providing care for the South Jersey community. She completed her dermatology residency as chief resident at St. John's Episcopal Hospital in New York City. She is a Houston native who received a bachelor's degree in biomedical sciences from Texas A&M University and attended medical school at Midwestern University in Chicago, IL, graduating at the top of her class. Before her dermatology residency, she also completed family medicine training and is board-certified in family practice. At DermOne, Dr. Ahmed's patients see her for many reasons, including psoriasis, warts, skin cancers, acne and skin infections. Dr. Ahmed speaks both English and Urdu."I am sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapt my consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns. I hope to provide high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes." – Dr. Asma Ahmed."

This content was provided by Dr. Ahmed "At DermOne, we are committed to enabling dermatologists to do what they do best – deliver high quality patient care. That’s why we have built a robust administrative support model so dermatologists do not have to worry about the day-to-day practice administration and can get back to focusing on what matters most – taking great care of patients."

• Dermatology

Dr. Ahmed does not have any board certifications listed.

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Dry Skin
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Texas A&M University, TX - BS
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, IL - DO
    Medical School | Graduated
  • St. Johns Episcopal Hospital, NY

Dr. Ahmed has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ahmed has no media or publications listed.

• Urdu

Dr. Ahmed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ahmed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ahmed's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ahmed to family and friends
Dr. Ahmed's Performance
What a wonderful Dr. Ahmed is! She takes the time to explain everything. She answered all my questions about Keratosis on my face and the different treatment options. The front office staff are attentive and friendly. Shonda, Dr. Ahmed's assistant is very kind and professional and also will go over any questions. I've been here twice and each time everyone always makes me feel relaxed. Thank you
very nice Doctor
shes the best!
she is a pleasure to have taking care of me!
This is the most efficient doctor's office I've been to. Wait times are 5 minutes or less. Dr. Ahmed is a great listener, considerate, and you can tell she knows what she's talking about. 5/5 would recommend.
she made the visit quick and the process easy. she gave clear instructions on what to do to treat myself quickly!
I always look forward to my visit with the "good" doctor!
My first time with dr ahmed. She was very pleasant and listened to what I had to say and was thorough in her treatment plan.
ok . was a quick visit
Dr Ahmed is very thorough when she examines you. Very knowledgeable and trust her.
doctor listens and is observent
Her bedside manner is Top Notch
Great!
very thorough exam confident in her expertise
agreatvisit with time spent,withknowleged gaon.
Good Experience
good experience
on time.good exam pleasant dr & staff
Asma was extremely informative and concise. She listened to my concerns and explained treatment and cause. I would highly recommend her and Derm 1.
excellent
doctor is very attentive and personable.
I needed two mole-type growths removed - one on my left forearm and the other on the right side of my nose. Dr. Ahmed did both - and with no pain whatsoever except for the two injections.
My visit with Dr Asma Ahmed was a very professional.
Very helpful
quick and concise diagnosis, explanation, and treatment plan. seemed engaging to patient.
excellent
Everytime i come to the office all of my concerns are taken care of
really good
she was excellent.
excellent very efficient and understanding. I feel confident in her decisions
wonderful experience...very nice
She is great. caring and understanding.
Very knowledgeable and helpful. Quick and painless.
great encounter
Gave clear explanation of procedure and was very thorough with her time and expertise. Repeat patient. :)
Dr. Ahmed understands her patients' needs and acts accordingly. My father required time and attention and received all that and more!
very nice and efficent
Dr Ahmed listened to my symptoms and made a diagnosis based on that and an examination. She seems very knowledgeable. She recommended a course of treatment that I am confident in. Hopefully in 4 weeks we'll see an improvement.
it was a great experience with the doctor and staff
the doctor and assistant were very professional and thorogh in telling me what was happening.
Very thorough
she was a very well doctor and i would love to see her again
Doctor and whole staff in Whiting office is amazing! I had such a wonderful experience.
Great day for a follow up visit . Everything is healing well. Pleasant experience. Ill be back again if needed.
excellent:)
Doctor is efficient
Dr. Ahmed took her time to help my son with his acne breakouts and we are very pleased with his results.
very pleasant and willing to explain things that were not understood....
I was able to schedule an appointment just days ago. I was thrilled to get an appointment so quickly...Dr. Ahmed saw and treated me very quickly. I have a follow-up appointment in 4 weeks.
She listened to all of my concerns and she has an outstanding bedside manner. Also i was greeted with such friendliness by her staff and great smiles.
Have you seen Dr. Asma Ahmed, DO?

Visit Dr. Ahmed

• Railroad Medicare
  • US Family Health Plan
  • Veterans Choice Program
  • WellCare

More Dermatologists at DermOne Dermatology Associates of the Garden State, P.C.

Dermatologist