Dr. Asish Ghoshal, MD

Dr. Asish Ghoshal, MD

Neurology  |

Dr. Asish Ghoshal, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Carmichael, CA. He is 61 years old. Dr. Ghoshal is affiliated with Arroyo Grande Community Hospital, Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital, Marian Regional Medical Center and Mercy San Juan Medical Center.

Asish Ghoshal MD

6601 Coyle Ave

Carmichael, CA 95608

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • Western Health Advantage

Learn about Dr. Ghoshal

Prompt, Efficient and Service.

Dr. Ghoshal's Experience

Dr. Ghoshal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Essential Tremor
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neurological Diseases
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Tuberous Sclerosis
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Electrodiagnostic Procedure

No malpractice history found for California.

• All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Alabama
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of South Alabama Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • University Ala Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Ghoshal has no media or publications listed.

• Bengali
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Ghoshal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ghoshal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Mercy San Juan Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Neurosciences Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Ghoshal is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Ghoshal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ghoshal to family and friends
1.6
Dr. Ghoshal's Performance
    POOR
Denver, CO |
Dr. Ghoshal is a kind helpful doctor however his receptionist is a nightmare. She is rude, unhelpful and unkind to patients that need Drs help. We will never go back and will find a doctor that also has great staff working for them.
in Sacramento, CA |
The receptionist is the most unprofessional I have ever had contact with. I was trying make an appointment for my sister. She said it would be the end of May and I said ok but she didn't have enough medicine to last until then & she said that was not her problem and hung up. I called back & told her she did not give me the date & she said & I am not going to because you are a terrible person & not fit to be a caregiver.. & slammed the phone in my ear. Who can we report this rude behavior ?
Citrus Heights, CA |
I would have to say this is the worst experience I have ever had with a business, let alone a Dr's office. I was dismissed as a patient before I could even walk through the door. The receptionist was horrible. She was rude and I believe she had to be related to the doctor or should would be fired for talking to patients the way she does on the phone.
in Roseville, CA |
If there was a star for lower than poor that would be acceptable for this office. The Doctor is not helpful. His staff member/receptionist on the other hand is a very unproffesional, rude and unsanitary human being. If she doesnt like what she hears she turns very nasty. This office does not believe in using paper towels or toilet seat covers or even TOILET PAPER. Im not sure if its because they are too cheap or if they are just dirty in general. Also dont be suprised if you get hung up on!
in Sacramento, CA |
I was referred to him by my primary physician and Dr. Ghosal had me get a MRI on my back to help determine why I'm having pain throughout my right arm. The MRI was done 3 weeks ago and I have not received a call after leaving multiple messages. Once I was able to reach him over the phone, he told me I couldve called my primary physician and either I have to have surgery or physical therapy, also he said I could have seen my primary physician for the results. He shouldnt practice.
in Fair Oaks, CA |
The Staff at the front desk this office can afford to discriminate against patients. One representative of this office, Anita, exhibits high discrimination against patients, that I personally faced on a phone, having an appointment with Dr. Asish Ghoshal. The staff will do everything to the situation looked as if you're crazy. And if you are immigrant, Anita will show you all of her senses discriminatory, humiliating you, as she has done this to me.
in roseville ca |
Terrible Practice puts Profit over Health Care. I am a Medicare patient and this office was given this info in my referral. When they confirmed she said bring my ins card any copayment. In all my 10 years all Dr bill Medicare and then me the difference. This lady wanted it upfront $28. Which is fine however I only had $22 she made me sit and wait 30 mins after telling me to put my money away and have a seat. To then only force me to reschedule because I was $6 dollars short she was very rude.
The experience I had w/ receptionist was traumatizing. To preface- I'm college educated, a small business owner, pay my taxes, etc. I drove 3 hrs to make appt. Receptionist tells me Im not insured and that I wasted her time. (Mind you I run my business by appts. so I respect time if anybody does!) I left office and called insurance to find that I am insured. Called back to let her know only to get yelled at like a child and hear personal attacks on my socio-economic status. #tearfullyinsulted
If I could leave a -10 I would. When I went and had my test done the receptionist was extremely rude when I asked her to make sure that my test results were sent to my doctor. She said if I wanted them sent there I had to give her the fax number. So I did and then drove 3 hours to my doctor's office. The report was never sent. When the doctor's office,thedoctor and myself called and asked the report to be sent she refused and yelled and Told me if I was more organized I should have picked it up
Have you seen Dr. Asish Ghoshal, MD?
Are you Dr. Ghoshal?