Cardiology  |
Male
Dr. Asif Ali, MD
Dr. Asif Ali, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Ali is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center.

Houston Cardiology Consultant

8830 Long Point Rd Ste 507

Houston, TX 77055

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Molina Healthcare
  • WellCare
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Ali

As health care navigators and integrative cardiologists, our mission is excellence of care focusing on wellness and prevention. We educate, explain, and converse with you to make clear option choices. Our goal is a well informed patient that feels part of the solution.

Dr. Ali's Experience

Dr. Ali's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiology

• Cardiology
  • Preventive Cardiology

Dr. Ali does not have any board certifications listed.

• Aneurysm
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Cardiovascular Disease
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease
  • Varicose Veins

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Echocardiography
  • Nuclear Stress Testing
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Stress Echocardiogram
  • Thoracentesis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)

• Trinity University-San Antonio
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • University Of Texas Health
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Ali has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ali has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ali does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ali and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ali's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ali to family and friends
Dr. Ali's Performance
in Houston, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Asif Ali for over twelve years. He is a great Cardiologist with an even better bed side manner. I am constantly recommending him to everyone who mentions needing to see a Cardiologist. He practices using all of the latest preventative mythologies? and medications. I trust him with my life and you should too.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Ali really cares about his patients, and listens to what they have to say. He is an excellent doctor.
in Houston, TX |
this office has been excellent for me.
in Houston, TX |
I really like the proactive approach with Dr. Asif Ali. Work with patient on alternatives to traditional meds. Requires effort on my part but its my health so i need to be actively involved.
in Naperville, IL |
My experience with Dr. Asif Ali being my Cardiologist was superb. He approached my condition with systematic procedures to minimize any invasive methods. His explanations to my questions came with a very clear and straightforward answers. He takes ample amount of time in listening to his patients, with professionalism and courtesy. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Asif Ali to anyone seeking a quality cardiology care.
in Mont Belvieu Texas |
Everything was great at Dr. Ali's office. My husband and I were there practically all day for testing and he ordered in lunch for us. Very kind and considerate of our needs.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Ali is the Mercedes Benz of doctors. When you call with a question he answers them. Not a nurse. When you go to the ER, he meets you there. Call at night he answers. Dr. Ali is actually a very busy doctor so I honestly have no idea how he is able to do this. His practice is busy. Also he is not jaded he looks at his patients as human beings. If you have a complicated problem HE ACTUALLY WORKS TO SOLVE IT.
in Mustang, OK |
A true professional. I am pleased to recommend Dr. Ali and his staff even if you don't need a cardiologist. As a former NFL player, It was a pleasure to find that Dr. Ali is recognized internationally as one of the best in his field and trused as the team cardiologist for the Houston Texans and Houston Rockets of the NBA.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Ali was recommended to me after a visit to the ER. I love his methods. He actually takes the time to listen to the patient, is ALWAYS respectful. Always explains the things I don't understand. I'm a stubborn patient and he's remained patient with me. He isn't going to just force medicine down your throat. A plus for me is that he will do natural if he can, since I'm not fond of too many medicines. I'm very blessed to have found my doctor. I would give him 100 stars if I could.
in Houston, TX |
I have gone to see Dr Ali a few times in my attempt to find a caring and highly knowledgeable interventional cardiologist. Dr Ali has so far exceeded my expectations and needs as a patient. He is very likable, and extremely smart. It is obvious that he is an educator for He spends time with you in explaining things ensuring that you understand and feel comfortable with his plan of action. I am very happy with what I have seen in his practice so far.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Asif Ali, very professional, very caring . He always gives plenty of time to his patients and answers every question , if they have any. One of THE best cardiologist's in town.
in Conroe, TX |
I had my appointment with Dr. Ali, on 08/12/16. He was very up to date and informative on my medical condition, he also spend plenty of time with me, ordering and performing same day testing and also making adjustments on my current med's that were causing me more medical problems. He told me that I was taking to many med's that I did not need to be taking. The concern and quick action he took in assessing my medical condition showed how much he really cares for his patients.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Ali is very thorough with explaining all of the scheduled tests and recommendations and the diagnosis. I never felt rushed and he answered all of my questions.
in Houston, TX |
Great environment, excellent patient care. All staff members were excellent, polite, and caring.
in Houston, TX |
What makes Dr Ali so unique was the amount of time and care he gives he patients. We all understand doctors have very busy schedules but I sense he felt spending extra time with a patient early on in their relationship would benefit both patient and doctor down the road. I told him I have never seen a doctor so communicative as he was.
in Cypress, Texas |
Dr. Ali was very informative and helpful, I would strongly recommend him to family and friends.
in Houston TX |
Fast, and very helpful.
in Baytown, TX |
I was amazed to get an appointment the same day after an ER visit. Dr. Ali took the time to explain everything and was very kind and warm. He was cognizant of the distance I had traveled and performed a stress echo the day of my appointment so I wouldn't have to make another trip. I honestly feel very fortunate to have been referred to him and would most definitely recommend him.
in Houston, TX |
Very knowledgeable in all health. Down to earth and explains very well. I definitely recommend him!
in Houston, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Ali. He's uses the latest research and technology to diagnose potential problems, is very caring and personable, and makes time to fully discuss and analyze individual concerns and medical histories.
in Houston, TX |
I cannot even put into words how wonderful Dr. Asif Ali and his staff are. Dr. Ali is someone who truly cares about his patients and goes above and beyond to provide education and answers as well as comfort. He works as part of an incredible interdisciplinary team, and I will be forever grateful that I have them as my doctors.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Asif Ali always listens very well and covers all my complaints and assesses all avenues to obtain a baseline to better my care.
in Pearland,Tx |
Dr Ali is a very thoughtful intelligent physician. I trust his observations and experience completely.
in Houston, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Ali to anyone and especially with people having heart valve issues, he seems to be very caring & concerned on the patient's mental state and he doesn't tell you 1000 different things and scare you to death like most doctors would he makes sure he knows the issue before diagnosing and very precise. Thank you Soo much!
Friendly and experienced.
in Houston, TX |
very happy with the answers I received today and the doctor is clearly a heart expert and would recommend him to anyone.
in Hankamer, TX |
Great experience, very pleased with my visit to his office.
in Houston, Texas |
Extremely knowledgeable friendly and positive Dr. He is very cutting edge and knows about the latest greatest treatments, preventions, technology, and techniques for treatment. He is a book author and teachers other Doctors in his field and frequently gives interviews on mainstream TV news in his field of expertise. I highly recommend this doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Asif Ali, MD?
Are you Dr. Ali?