Dr. Ashwin Jadhav, MD

Maternal-Fetal MedicineMaleAge 44

Dr. Jadhav

Saint Peters University Hospital

254 Easton Ave New Brunswick, NJ 08901

Dr. Ashwin Jadhav, MD is a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. He is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Jadhav to book an appointment.

Compare with other Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Jadhav with our nearby Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists at Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center today at (732) 201-3872.

These providers are on the medical staff of Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center.

Dr. Jadhav's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jadhav

Dr. Jadhav?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (17)
  • Listened & answered questions (17)
  • Explained conditions well (16)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Dr. Jadhav is without doubt the best in the business. We first reached out to him when my wife was about 26 weeks into the pregnancy, because we were transferring care from a hospital in New York. Our scans suggested our baby was small and we were frankly feeling quite hopeless at that point. Dr. Jadhav spent a lot of time with us explaining what to expect, and set a target of 37-38 weeks on our first appointment with him. We had a healthy baby delivered through C Section at 39 weeks and although the labor was quite painful, he was with us throughout and delivered the baby himself. He is extremely knowledgeable, was very approachable at all times, has a great outlook and gives you such positive vibes. The appointments with him were never rushed and we always came out of the appointments feeling better than we did going in. I highly recommend Dr. Jadhav for any MFM needs you may have.
Ganesh A. Sundar – Mar 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashwin Jadhav, MD?
Dr. Ashwin always explained things thoroughly and gave me options without bias. His attention to detail was impeccable and he was always available. Dr. Ashwin managed my Type I diabetes helping me keep an average of 6.3 A1C during my entire pregnancy. During my induction and C-Section he was my calming point. I highly recommend him as a provider and will definitely go back to him when the time comes!
Damaris F Torres – Mar 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashwin Jadhav, MD?
I actually had Dr.Jadhav referred to me for a high risk consultation regarding my pregnancy. However he was much more than a one time visit. He helped me throughout my entire pregnancy whether it was focusing on every positive result/scan that came back or if he noticed the worry on my face. Honestly, I dealt with 4 doctors from my Obgyn group but always looked forward to having Dr.Jadhav’s input whenever I had my appointment at St. Peter’s. He took the time each and every visit to go over my baby’s health progress and to always focus on the positives. I’m happy to say despite what initial tests suggested during my first few months, I have a strong baby girl and couldn’t be more thankful for having such a great person keep my faith up.
Feb 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashwin Jadhav, MD?
He treated me during my pregnancy
Saloni – Jan 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashwin Jadhav, MD?
My experience with Dr. Jadhav was very good. He treated my wife during her pregnancy.
Zoheir Puthawala – Jan 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashwin Jadhav, MD?
I was treated by Dr. Jadhav throughout my two pregnancies. As a type 1 diabetic there were many concerns for my partner, and I that we feel were put at ease. My decision to go back for my 2nd pregnancy had a lot to do with the empathy and expertise that was demonstrated every time I spoke to Dr. Jadhav. I am extremely great full for the concern, positive outlook, and concise feedback that was provided. All in all I had very healthy pregnancies that were achievable with the help of Dr.Jadhav and team!
Erika R. – Nov 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashwin Jadhav, MD?
Dr. Ashwin Jadhav is by far the best doctor I have had along with my OB. I visited him even before I got pregnant because of my condition for which I needed to consult high risk pregnancy doctor. He was knowledgeable, compassionate and sensitive to our situation. He takes exceptional care of his patients. He goes above and beyond to ensure everything is going well with his patients. He used to contact my OB and hematologist to check on my lab works just to ensure everything is going well with me. He was always a call or text away , he even provided his personal cell phone # in case of emergency. He takes time to explain to us our situation, what we can expect moving forward with my pregnancy. I had a normal delivery and my baby was born healthy(coincidentally our baby also has initials as AJ). Even in this Covid situation , he visited us in labor room soon after the delivery. If anyone needs MFM, look no further. I would highly recommend Dr. AJ
Roopa Metipatil – Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashwin Jadhav, MD?
Dr. Jadhav was incredibly sensitive to our needs and took time to explain everything to us during our 20 week sonogram. Because of COVID19, my spouse had to Facetime into our appointment, Dr. Jadhav was patient and made sure to include him. After we had to follow up for more testing, Dr. Jadhav was incredibly responsive and reached out to us before my regular doctor! It was very reassuring to have him follow up and it gave us peace of mind. We were very lucky to have him and the team at St. Peters University Hospital.
Rebecca – Oct 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashwin Jadhav, MD?
Indeed no words for Dr Ashwin !! Throughout our pregnancy journey Dr was really helpful and accessible all the time , He helped us to stay positive and focus. Used to explain in depth about the progress and had given valuable suggestion in order to control my blood sugar, which helped us a lot. We highly recommend Dr Ashwin .
Sep 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashwin Jadhav, MD?
This is the worst ever doctor. My wife is going to him for growth scanning. Every time she goes he scared her that baby has this issue that issue. When my wife goes to her Gynecologist, there is nothing in the report whatever he scared my wife. This is every week story. If there is a real issue why don't he mention in the report so Gynecologist can address that. Not only that he is unnecessary calls for growth scanning so they can claim out of insurance. Beware of this guy. I would not even give him one star.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashwin Jadhav, MD?
Dr. Jadhav was God sent! He is an exceptional doctor. He is by far the best, most caring, trustworthy, honest, knowledgable doctor I have ever met and I am so thankful he was on call on the scariest day of my life. At 17 weeks pregnant I was rushed to St. Peter's Hospital with a near miscarriage! He told me he will do everything to save my pregnancy. My cervix was already so short and so thin. He performed my Cerclage with success! Because my condition was so bad, the stitching was only expected to last up to 10 weeks but it lasted until my exact due date. I delivered 23 weeks later at 40 weeks and I know it was because Dr. Jadhav did an incredible job and I precisely followed his orders post op. When I delivered he came to see me and my baby boy at the hospital and he was so happy knowing his surgery was a success beyond what everyone expected. I will definitely request for him to perform my next cerclage, it has to be him! My husband and I thank you so very much. God Bless.
Santria Kerr – Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashwin Jadhav, MD?
Dr.Jadhav is exceptional and savior of my baby girl. I had a short cervix at 20weeks and was at very high risk of pre-term labor. His goal was to take me to 36 weeks no matter what. He used to very patiently explain through several questions. He genuinely cares and would discuss all our concerns in detail with us throughout the process. I delivered at 39 weeks 4days! You will in great hands with Dr. AJ
Anusha Karthikeyan – Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashwin Jadhav, MD?
Dr.Jadhav is very good dr. I had very nice experience with him. He found that my baby had a congenital when I was 20 weeks pregnacy. He kept me motivated and happy though out my pregnency. Now my baby 18mos and healthy. Thank you Dr.Jadhav.
Rurri Sartika – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashwin Jadhav, MD?
Dr.Jadhav is exceptional and savior of my baby boy. I was at very high risk of pre-term labor at week 23. His goal was to take me to 32 weeks no matter what. He used to very patiently explain through several several questions. He would explain everything in lay man terms. He is super smart and genuinely cares.He would discuss all our concerns in detail with us throughout the process. I delivered at 37 weeks! In short, if anyone needs an MFM, look no further. You will in great hands with Dr. AJ
Nithya Nareshkumar in New York City – Aug 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashwin Jadhav, MD?
Dr. Ashwin Jadhav is one of the most accessible and knowledgeable physicians that I've ever encountered. I had a hgih risk pregnancy, which landed me on bedrest for 10 weeks. During that time, Dr. Jadhav made sure I was well informed, stress free and comfortable with the developments of my daugher and my health. Once I was in the ER until 5 AM and he was on standby with my neighborhood ER to ensure the baby and I were fine. I delivered at 37 weeks, 3 days and all is and has been well.
Aisha Goodridge in Brooklyn, NY – Feb 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashwin Jadhav, MD?
Dr. Jadhav was a dream to work with during a nerve-racking part of my pregnancy with gestational diabetes. He's incredibly knowledgeable, very down-to-earth, easy to talk to and provides a calming and optimistic presence. He's incredibly accessible, fielding many text messages and calls, always with very quick response time. After our baby girl was born and he learned she was in the NICU, he sprang to action communicating with the docs there to provide additional support to us. Highly recommend!
JT in Forest Hills, NY – Feb 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashwin Jadhav, MD?
Dr.Jadhav really cares about his patients. After my son was stillborn, he researched and advised possible reasons why it occurred, and a possible solution. Which in turn allowed me to deliver two beautiful healthy babies. His willingness to go above and beyond shows what a great doctor he is.
Andrea P. in Middlesex, NJ – Oct 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashwin Jadhav, MD?
Dr. Jadhav is very caring, understanding, knowledgeable and professional. He was able to individualize/ personalize his treatment, tailoring it to my individual needs. He was also very easy to talk to, making my pregnancy easier. Higly recommended. Johanna, M.D.
Johanna, M.D. in New york, NY – Sep 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashwin Jadhav, MD?
If there would be an award given to a physician for listening, guiding and caring for his patients, i would nominate Dr, Ashwin Jadhav. His expertise in high risk pregnancies is superb! He even gave me his personal cell # to reach him at all times, which provided extra peace of mind.
Leiba in Brooklyn, NY – Aug 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ashwin Jadhav, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jadhav?

When consulting with his patients, Dr. Ashwin makes sure they understand the obstetrical/gynecological health condition to allow them to participate in...Read more

Dr. Ashwin Jadhav is a Ob-Gyn and Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) Specialist.  He specializes in ultrasound evaluation of baby (fetal) in pregnancy...Read more

• Maternal-Fetal Medicine