Family Medicine  |
Dr. Ashton Brinson, MD
Dr. Ashton Brinson, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Altamonte Springs, FL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Brinson is affiliated with Florida Hospital - Altamonte.

Brinson Family Medicine

695 Douglas Ave

Altamonte Springs, FL 32714

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CHAMPVA
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Group Health Cooperative

Learn about Dr. Brinson

Dr. Brinson's Experience

Dr. Brinson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Brinson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Lutheran Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Brinson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brinson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brinson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brinson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brinson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brinson to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Brinson's Performance
Ocoee, FL |
I could not even get a person from the office to return a second call or first email to be come a new patient. The first contact was me calling and I had to leave a message. My call was returned the next early morning and a message was left. I called right back and received the same answering queue that you get every time you call. I left another message and it has been over 1 week and still no return call or return email from their website contact email.
in Orlando, FL |
Doctor Brinson is a great doctor been seeing him for over a year, great guy he really tries to get to know his patients. 100% recommend him
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
I believe Dr.Brinson to be a great doctor.He goes over and beyond to help his patients.
in Apopka, FL |
I was referred to him, not any personality at all despite trying to strike conversation, I went for weight loss, Nurse was nice I liked her, started program, told them I am a a/c contractor, I was concerned for the summer months and had to get in and out of follow ups, was told be in at 8 and its 5 mins not a problem at all, so I figured I can make it work, first follow up she was late took 1/2 hr, second 1/2 hr, and you guessed it every time had to wait, having problems with BP! He did not care
Orlando, FL |
I just went in as a new patient due to could not find my PcP doctor... First and for most I couldn't find the office... Asked the front desk how to find it... She seemed unsure as well put me on hold and hung up on me... Then I tried calling the office back and she placed phones on V/M I was pissed ?? When I got there I brought it to her attention and her answer was she can't answer calls?? Poor service... Now let's get to the doctor bad service treated me like a UFO or a stranger....
in Orlando, FL |
What horrible service. This is basically a pill mill. Very poor response from the office staff, hard to get an appt and rediculous office procedures. He cares little about your health and just wants to get you in (to make your payment) then spends little time with you. He doesnt listen to your concerns and just wants to prescribe you pills. I will never go back and will make sure nobody I know goes to see him unless they just want prescriptions.
in Apopka, FL |
He cares about his patients and always a great person to see. I feel some of his reviews are skewed and not accurate at all. He is very personable and caring. He helped me trying to switch me over on a medication even though it didn't help he was fine to keep me on the medicine I'm Used to
in Orlando, FL |
he listens to you and treats you like a real person. My whole family saw him for years and he is just the best Doctor I have ever dealt with. He will take his time with you and is super easy to talk too. Only downside can a bit of a wait
in Lake Mary, FL |
Dr Brinson is not very personable, and the encounters were awkward at best. I felt like he did not care for my health at all, and instead seems focused on the weight loss side of his business, and it's money-making capabilities. Furthermore, I was prescribed medicines deemed unnecessary by secondary opinions, which ended up having dangerous side effects.
Have you seen Dr. Ashton Brinson, MD?
Are you Dr. Brinson?

BlueDental Choice
  • CHAMPVA
    Emblem Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA