Dr. Ashraf Sedhom, MD

Dr. Ashraf Sedhom, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 54 years old

13 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

The Center For Oral & Reconstructive Surgery and Implantology was founded in 2003 by Ashraf Sedhom BDS MD with the vision of creating a practice that treats every patient with first-rate care. The office staff at The Center For Oral & Reconstructive Surgery and Implantology are highly-trained and friendly. We understand that for many, visiting a doctor can be a stressful experience. Our comfortable surroundings and compassionate professionals will ease your fears.Read more

Dr. Sedhom's Experience

Visiting Dr. Sedhom

Dr. Sedhom accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Sedhom's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sedhom to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Sedhom's Performance
in Denver, CO |
The front office staff is not very helpful and generally I was on hold. They're trying to bill me for a time that my son did not make it for an appointment and left over from a deductible already paid during the time that my father was in Hospice Care before he passed away. I've tried to resolve with them by calling them several times and they said they were appealing a decision by the insurance that didn't pay them as much as they thought they should get and said they would call me back & didnt
The place was dirty and the staff was very unprofessional. Dr. Sedhom was very rude and didn't seem to care about his patients at all. I had four wisdom teeth removed and he left a small part of the tooth. I was left in pain for weeks. I ended up having it removed at another place. Avoid this place!!
in Greeley, CO |
Had to cancel my already paid for appointment after they ran my insurance again. Told me they would refund my money, however it's been nearly a month and I still haven't received my money. Over $400 that I don't know what happened to. Now they won't answer my phone calls or voicemails.
in Greeley, CO |
in Littleton, Co |
I went in to see Dr Sedholm to see about having 4 wisdom teeth removed... at that time he discovered a growth on my jaw and sent me to get a CT. It turned out to be a non cancerous tumor. Along with another Surgeon (Dr Chowdhury) they removed the tumor and all four wisdom teeth. Dr Sedholm was wonderful from the beginning of this experience til now, 2 days out of surgery. He answered every question I had, answered some I hadn't even thought to ask and was always kind and compassionate.
in Denver, CO |
I had my appointment rescheduled 3 different times for their convenience, which was detrimental to my work, I could never give appropriate notice. Now I am trying to pay the remainder of my share (because they said I wouldn't hit my insurance cap, and I did) even going into the office and was turned away and told I had to pay over the phone but when I call nobody is there to answer, and now they threaten to go to collections, but they make it impossible to pay. Still trying.
Have you seen Dr. Ashraf Sedhom, MD?
Are you Dr. Sedhom?

Dr. Sedhom's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sedhom's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Impacted Teeth

New Jersey Medical School-Oral Maxillo

Completed in 1992

Martin Luther King Jr Hosp

Completed in 1996

Dr. Sedhom does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sedhom and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery