Dr. Ashraf Sedhom, MD

Dr. Ashraf Sedhom, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Ashraf Sedhom, MD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Aurora, CO and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med in 2000 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

11246 E Mississippi Ave

Aurora, CO 80012

• Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Sedhom

See how frequently Dr. Sedhom performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Sedhom's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Sedhom "The Center For Oral & Reconstructive Surgery and Implantology was founded in 2003 by Ashraf Sedhom BDS MD with the vision of creating a practice that treats every patient with first-rate care. The office staff at The Center For Oral & Reconstructive Surgery and Implantology are highly-trained and friendly. We understand that for many, visiting a doctor can be a stressful experience. Our comfortable surroundings and compassionate professionals will ease your fears."

1  Practice Areas

• Jaw Reconstruction Surgery
  • Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med
  • New Jersey Medical School-Oral Maxillo
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Martin Luther King Jr Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Sedhom has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sedhom has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sedhom does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sedhom and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sedhom's Reviews

2.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sedhom to family and friends

Dr. Sedhom's Performance

GOOD

I would never recommend thsi guy to anyone. Very bad experience. I wish I would have checked reviews first
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was initially influenced by some negative reviews for this Dr. and went elsewhere. However, the other Dr. proved to not be very experienced or helpful. Dr. Sedhom took care of my son with some delicate facial surgery and combined it with wisdom teeth extraction. I was very impressed with the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
The front office staff is not very helpful and generally I was on hold. They're trying to bill me for a time that my son did not make it for an appointment and left over from a deductible already paid during the time that my father was in Hospice Care before he passed away. I've tried to resolve...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Had to cancel my already paid for appointment after they ran my insurance again. Told me they would refund my money, however it's been nearly a month and I still haven't received my money. Over $400 that I don't know what happened to. Now they won't answer my phone calls or voicemails.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
I went in to see Dr Sedholm to see about having 4 wisdom teeth removed... at that time he discovered a growth on my jaw and sent me to get a CT. It turned out to be a non cancerous tumor. Along with another Surgeon (Dr Chowdhury) they removed the tumor and all four wisdom teeth. Dr Sedholm was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0