Dr. Ashraf Sedhom, MD

Dr. Ashraf Sedhom, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Center For Oral & Reconstructive Surgery 11246 E Mississippi Ave, Aurora, CO 80012 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Sedhom's Experience

Visiting Dr. Sedhom

Dr. Sedhom accepts 17 insurance carriers

17 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Sedhom

Dr. Sedhom's Review Details
2.5 based on 11 responses
Experience with Dr. Sedhom
Dr. Sedhom's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (9)
The place was dirty and the staff was very unprofessional. Dr. Sedhom was very rude and didn't seem to care about his patients at all. I had four wisdom teeth removed and he left a small part of the tooth. I was left in pain for weeks. I ended up having it removed at another place. Avoid this place!!
in Greeley, CO |
Had to cancel my already paid for appointment after they ran my insurance again. Told me they would refund my money, however it's been nearly a month and I still haven't received my money. Over $400 that I don't know what happened to. Now they won't answer my phone calls or voicemails.
in Greeley, CO |
in Littleton, Co |
I went in to see Dr Sedholm to see about having 4 wisdom teeth removed... at that time he discovered a growth on my jaw and sent me to get a CT. It turned out to be a non cancerous tumor. Along with another Surgeon (Dr Chowdhury) they removed the tumor and all four wisdom teeth. Dr Sedholm was wonderful from the beginning of this experience til now, 2 days out of surgery. He answered every question I had, answered some I hadn't even thought to ask and was always kind and compassionate.
in Denver, CO |
I had my appointment rescheduled 3 different times for their convenience, which was detrimental to my work, I could never give appropriate notice. Now I am trying to pay the remainder of my share (because they said I wouldn't hit my insurance cap, and I did) even going into the office and was turned away and told I had to pay over the phone but when I call nobody is there to answer, and now they threaten to go to collections, but they make it impossible to pay. Still trying.
Have you seen Dr. Sedhom?
Are you Dr. Sedhom? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Jaw Reconstruction Surgery
  • Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med

New Jersey Medical School-Oral Maxillo

Completed in 1992

Martin Luther King Jr Hosp

Completed in 1996

Dr. Sedhom has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sedhom has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Sedhom does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sedhom and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Sedhom's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Sedhom

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Sedhom's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Sedhom

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Sedhom's Care Philosophy

The Center For Oral & Reconstructive Surgery and Implantology was founded in 2003 by Ashraf Sedhom BDS MD with the vision of creating a practice that treats every patient with first-rate care. The office staff at The Center For Oral & Reconstructive Surgery and Implantology are highly-trained and friendly. We understand that for many, visiting a doctor can be a stressful experience. Our comfortable surroundings and compassionate professionals will ease your fears.