Dr. Ashraf Sedhom, MD

Dr. Ashraf Sedhom, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Ashraf Sedhom, MD is a dentist who practices in Aurora, CO. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Sedhom is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital.

11246 E Mississippi Ave

Aurora, CO 80012

• Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance

Learn about Dr. Sedhom

See how frequently Dr. Sedhom performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Sedhom's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Sedhom "The Center For Oral & Reconstructive Surgery and Implantology was founded in 2003 by Ashraf Sedhom BDS MD with the vision of creating a practice that treats every patient with first-rate care. The office staff at The Center For Oral & Reconstructive Surgery and Implantology are highly-trained and friendly. We understand that for many, visiting a doctor can be a stressful experience. Our comfortable surroundings and compassionate professionals will ease your fears."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Jaw Reconstruction Surgery
  • Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Va Commonwealth Univ Sch Of Med
  • New Jersey Medical School-Oral Maxillo
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Martin Luther King Jr Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Sedhom has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sedhom has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sedhom does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sedhom and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sedhom's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sedhom to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Sedhom's Performance
Chicago, IL |
I would never recommend thsi guy to anyone. Very bad experience. I wish I would have checked reviews first
Littleton, CO |
I was initially influenced by some negative reviews for this Dr. and went elsewhere. However, the other Dr. proved to not be very experienced or helpful. Dr. Sedhom took care of my son with some delicate facial surgery and combined it with wisdom teeth extraction. I was very impressed with the efficiency and friendliness of his staff and with his knowledge and professionalism. I was very pleased.
in Denver, CO |
The front office staff is not very helpful and generally I was on hold. They're trying to bill me for a time that my son did not make it for an appointment and left over from a deductible already paid during the time that my father was in Hospice Care before he passed away. I've tried to resolve with them by calling them several times and they said they were appealing a decision by the insurance that didn't pay them as much as they thought they should get and said they would call me back & didnt
in Greeley, CO |
Had to cancel my already paid for appointment after they ran my insurance again. Told me they would refund my money, however it's been nearly a month and I still haven't received my money. Over $400 that I don't know what happened to. Now they won't answer my phone calls or voicemails.
in Littleton, Co |
I went in to see Dr Sedholm to see about having 4 wisdom teeth removed... at that time he discovered a growth on my jaw and sent me to get a CT. It turned out to be a non cancerous tumor. Along with another Surgeon (Dr Chowdhury) they removed the tumor and all four wisdom teeth. Dr Sedholm was wonderful from the beginning of this experience til now, 2 days out of surgery. He answered every question I had, answered some I hadn't even thought to ask and was always kind and compassionate.
in Denver, CO |
I had my appointment rescheduled 3 different times for their convenience, which was detrimental to my work, I could never give appropriate notice. Now I am trying to pay the remainder of my share (because they said I wouldn't hit my insurance cap, and I did) even going into the office and was turned away and told I had to pay over the phone but when I call nobody is there to answer, and now they threaten to go to collections, but they make it impossible to pay. Still trying.
Have you seen Dr. Ashraf Sedhom, MD?
Are you Dr. Sedhom?